PDA

View Full Version : I love fatima

steveyos
07-04-2013, 08:09 AM
I'm obviously joking, and I don't think she realizes that, but she's been showing some pretty intense interest in me as of late so as a service to the fellow 2005 OG members of this forum if she doesn't want to date doli I'm willing to date her because she needs to upgrade from lolwhales on the sole basis of the fact that nobody fucking deserves to be at that level (except monde, but there's nobody on earth deserving of going as low as him (not even lolwhales), but I would very much prefer she chose doli but she's eyeing me probably because no offense doli and you know I don't mean any but after being stuck with lolwhales she needs the manliest man ever which is me

fatima I'll treat you not only better than any person will ever treat you but I'll also treat you like a fellow human being and not in any special manner just because your physical form happens to be female and you almost have boobs as big as mine. this means I can and will protect you from any and all harm including jumping in front of bullets (wouldn't even phase me) but I'll also push you into piles of snow and throw you across the room onto objects soft enough to make sure you don't die.

you're gonna have to wait a bit longer, right now I'm going through a workout routine that takes up all of my time I wake up I start I don't stop until I sleep so the only person I put time aside for is my niece, so hang in there champ stay with that unfunny lesbian a bit longer or just leave him now and wait cause you'd be better off doing that too I mean let's face it when there's a fight you're the one protecting that faggot

macpro
07-04-2013, 08:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cKtA2FQ.jpg

terror baby
07-04-2013, 10:37 AM
heh

Cody
07-04-2013, 12:31 PM
I would date fatima if she showed an interest in me and i knew her irl

shes a million times prettier than lisa or danowar

Gentleman Doli
07-04-2013, 12:50 PM
shes about 60 yrs too young for u lmao

Cody
07-04-2013, 02:37 PM
shes about 60 yrs too young for u lmao

hey a guy can dream can't he

steveyos
07-04-2013, 02:48 PM
fatima for now you can join me in second life

Cody
07-04-2013, 02:52 PM
hey stevey remember that time you called me up terrified of every white person in a pickup truck that passed by your section 8 efficiency apartment?

good times