PDA

View Full Version : I hit my first goal weight!!!

Ramen
07-04-2013, 06:48 PM
next goal is to get under 150....
http://i.imgur.com/G2ZGzwH.jpg

Ramen
07-04-2013, 06:49 PM
the pic on the right is a shitty pic.... i look so tired!!

macpro
07-04-2013, 06:52 PM
:clap: omg you look like a movie star. did you cut back on the butt licking?

Ramen
07-04-2013, 06:56 PM
:clap: omg you look like a movie star. did you cut back on the butt licking?

yeah too much saturated ass....

steveyos
07-04-2013, 07:01 PM
it's a bad pic because of the fucking generic pose stop doing that please before I stab you

steveyos
07-04-2013, 07:02 PM
man I wish I could fap to that shit but I can't do any of that stuff I didn't lose my health problems along with the weight they only got worse I have to get my veins microwaved shut and shit hope you're doing ok

steveyos
07-04-2013, 07:03 PM
how are you over 150 you must be as tall as me I think your boobs probably weigh 50

juji
07-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Congrats, now apply 2nd goal.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/50a6274e8b66bd74a9707d036c729c9b/tumblr_mkos3wxk8l1s750uko1_500.jpg

steveyos
07-04-2013, 07:56 PM
ramen's hotter than her

rootbeer
07-04-2013, 08:15 PM
man I wish I could fap to that shit but I can't do any of that stuff I didn't lose my health problems along with the weight they only got worse I have to get my veins microwaved shut and shit hope you're doing ok

u cant masturbate? damn dude i thought i had it bad

Cody
07-04-2013, 09:14 PM
ramen's hotter than her

yeah i agree

steveyos
07-04-2013, 10:43 PM
sometimes I do because a forum babe talks to me sometimes and my entire lower back or ass or something that whole area feels like there's a midget juggling chainsaws inside me and I have to take aspirin and vicodin and weed and alcohol to make it stop so I do my best to stay away from jailbaitgallery but it's so difficult with my second life avatar being so fucking hot I'm gonna kill myself

steveyos
07-04-2013, 10:46 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicocele

got that too but it's not too bad but it's probably gonna get really bad since my legs are pretty much as varicose as they can get without my veins just bursting or tearing through my legs so my balls are next

yup

steveyos
07-04-2013, 10:48 PM
I can't even do many pushups because my veins on my arms and the back of my hands it's scary the back of my hands the veins get huge and I can feel and see them start to twist and shit that's why I do knee ones

well at least I'm really pretty

steveyos
07-04-2013, 10:49 PM
man I hope me and ramen aren't brother and sister I hope it's just the curse of us spics all lookign exactly the same

rootbeer
07-05-2013, 05:29 AM
I can't even do many pushups because my veins on my arms and the back of my hands it's scary the back of my hands the veins get huge and I can feel and see them start to twist and shit that's why I do knee ones

well at least I'm really pretty

what is your diet and activity level like? you can probably treat this naturally

rubycalaber
07-05-2013, 05:55 AM
I want to lick ramens feet -_-

Autistic Spectrum
07-05-2013, 06:46 AM
ramen is 4 and a half feet tall and she weighs over 150,, ya she's still fat, but at least she has perfected the art of taking selfies to hide her blubber

Ramen
07-05-2013, 09:19 AM
lol i'm 5'5".... i weigh 165.... i do have muscles, too, dp... check them sweet quadz!!

steveyos
07-05-2013, 09:25 AM
what is your diet and activity level like? you can probably treat this naturally

I blend fruits and vegetables in a ninja kitchen pulse blender I barely eat any junk I barely eat anything I exercise until my veins are gonna burst and shit idk it's bullshit but I definitely need the microwave tube surgery to close my leg veins the valves take over four seconds to close instead of one second they're completely trashed fml once that's done if I can get some blood back above my hips and I don't have to live in constant fear of dying I"m following bruce lee's workout routine

lol i'm 5'5".... i weigh 165.... i do have muscles, too, dp... check them sweet quadz!!

MAKE A PAY SITE

rootbeer
07-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I blend fruits and vegetables in a ninja kitchen pulse blender I barely eat any junk I barely eat anything I exercise until my veins are gonna burst and shit idk it's bullshit but I definitely need the microwave tube surgery to close my leg veins the valves take over four seconds to close instead of one second they're completely trashed fml once that's done if I can get some blood back above my hips and I don't have to live in constant fear of dying I"m following bruce lee's workout routine

Well if all you are eating is fruits and vegetables that is a problem. Take 2 servings of fruit, and 2 servings of veggies a day. Try to eat 1 gram of protien per pound of body weight. Keep carbs low, but still get some in there especially on days you need to recover.

I would also suggest that you get a gym membership and start training for size instead of endurance. Training for hypertrophy is going to create vascularity and work out your veins more. don't stop when it hurts keep pushing through the pain barrier. I've noticed on tinychat you always stop an exercise when it gets hard. Also if you are running or doing any plyos make sure you have underwear with good support because that will keep your veins healthier.

Do not stress. Stress hormones like cortisol and prolactin are the worse thing for you right now.

Also finally supplementation is very important. You need things that support cardiovascular and skin health. Fish oil and deer antler velvet would be a good start.

I am busy training other people, but I will answer any questions for free because I am a nice guy lol. All that shit costs money but it is guaranteed cheaper than a surgery that might not even fix the problem.

steveyos
07-05-2013, 02:25 PM
I literally feel full for a day from a glass of water I will take your advice in the near future though

rootbeer
07-05-2013, 02:29 PM
I literally feel full for a day from a glass of water I will take your advice in the near future though

yes building muscle will literally make your veins healthier. you are a young man no reason to live in pain.
"you can either be weak and be in pain, or be strong and be in less pain"
-donnie thompson world champion powerlifter

steveyos
07-05-2013, 03:21 PM
I'll hopefully have another car this month I'm gonna go to the lake and swim morning to night hopefully that'll make me hungry then I can eat right I'll let you know when I get it be sure to join us in the fjs google hangout so we can video chat

always stevey
07-05-2013, 03:23 PM
lookin' good Ramen.

rootbeer
07-05-2013, 03:33 PM
focus on weight training and nutrition not swimming or winnebagos. i will help with whatever i can, good luck man i hope you can beat the pain and find a job.

steveyos
07-05-2013, 04:09 PM
cool man let me get past this busy schedule I got going on right now of calling clay fat then it's game time