PDA

View Full Version : I don't think there is anything in life that I actually enjoy anymore

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:34 AM
if I'm honest.

I have no purpose at all.

always stevey
07-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Coffee.

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 08:35 AM
if I'm honest.

I have no purpose at all.

:( whats wrong?

always stevey
07-07-2013, 08:36 AM
I don't think anyone really has any purpose except to shit everwhere and make babies.

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 08:37 AM
everybody has a purpose

always stevey
07-07-2013, 08:39 AM
No they don't. Everyone's life doesn't matter.

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:47 AM
If I could think of something I wanted to do or somewhere I want to go then I could do it, problem is there is nothing I want to do and I have nowhere to go. I have no purpose, I don't even have goals anymore. I'm trapped. I have to take pills just so that it's barely tolerable ( I haven't taken any anti-depressants in about 2 weeks) but even then it doesn't change anything, it just makes it slightly more bearable.

macpro
07-07-2013, 08:56 AM
make poop Gifs.

http://i.imgur.com/lYD0w5S.gif

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:56 AM
feels bad mostly

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 09:01 AM
If I could think of something I wanted to do or somewhere I want to go then I could do it, problem is there is nothing I want to do and I have nowhere to go. I have no purpose, I don't even have goals anymore. I'm trapped. I have to take pills just so that it's barely tolerable ( I haven't taken any anti-depressants in about 2 weeks) but even then it doesn't change anything, it just makes it slightly more bearable.
everbody feels like that sometimes. just find something you want to work on and do it. you are fun to be around and most people here like you, but milling around rubynet isnt very productive.

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 09:03 AM
everbody feels like that sometimes. just find something you want to work on and do it. you are fun to be around and most people here like you, but milling around rubynet isnt very productive.

I was about to say I'll be back here posting tomorrow as it's the most productive thing in my life.

I just want to stop feeling anything and want to want to do something.

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 09:06 AM
Just thought I better add that in spite of this post I will probably survive the night just in case someone wants to call the cops again and I am woken at 5am with them bashing on my door.

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 09:07 AM
i hope u feel better soon :(

macpro
07-07-2013, 09:07 AM
you must take the blue pill and become a sheeple again.

http://i.imgur.com/VDBz6Sd.jpg

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 09:08 AM
i hope u feel better soon :(

That's heaps nice of you but it probably won't happen

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 09:09 AM
you must take the blue pill and become a sheeple again.

http://i.imgur.com/VDBz6Sd.jpgbest post ever

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 09:10 AM
That's heaps nice of you but it probably won't happen
well hit me up on skype later if u want to talk or something. im gonna go get lunch, stay safe.

Dustin
07-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Shoot yourself on cam

Dustin
07-07-2013, 09:12 AM
that could be your purpose

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 09:12 AM
well hit me up on skype later if u want to talk or something. im gonna go get lunch, stay safe.

I will, am posting from bed on my phone again, will try and sleep and do the same thing again tomorrow. Oh god it's tedious and abject.

UofLCardfan08
07-07-2013, 10:38 AM

log out, kill yourself

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ATTENTION WHORE BULLSHIT, JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE

steveyos
07-07-2013, 10:57 AM
suicide really is the easiest thing a person can do there's an endless variety of guaranteed ways which might make the decision a tough one but fear not you're in austriala just step outside

steveyos
07-07-2013, 10:59 AM
if you're not immediately killed by a stingray simply start walking towards a super high cliff, if you're not dead by then all you gotta do is take one more simple step weeeeeeeeeeeee rubynet sucks a little less you're a hero

Dustin
07-07-2013, 11:41 AM
ghost post

Cody
07-07-2013, 03:00 PM
log out, kill yourself

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ATTENTION WHORE BULLSHIT, JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE

i dont think eminem likes it when his personal friends suicide themselves, remember stan...

maks
07-07-2013, 03:07 PM
I was about to say I'll be back here posting tomorrow as it's the most productive thing in my life.

no, please stop that

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2013, 03:17 PM
lisa, murder all the little penguins on your island, make coats out of there skin, sell the coat's, become a penguin tailor,

your welcome for giving you a purpose

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 03:17 PM
you may be able to bring down alot of people here lisa and elicit their pity but i really don't feel bad for you at all

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 03:19 PM
i've got enough emotional vampires to feel bad for at NA

maks
07-07-2013, 03:19 PM
you may be able to bring down alot of people here lisa and elicit their pity but i really don't feel bad for you at all

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2013, 03:20 PM
lisa, find peter quinn and anne peterson, after you make the penguin suits, give one to each of them and you keep one, become super villains, call yourselves, the penguin gang, plot to take over the mainland, you can do this lisa, you are one of a kind,,,

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2013, 03:23 PM
s3w4pjE90ZU&autoplay=1

Autistic Spectrum
07-07-2013, 03:30 PM
but honestly you should

1.stop posting here or anywhere on the internet, find a new hobby, it's not healthy for you, or anyone who comes in contact with you for that matter,

2.get a job, any job,then try to do something with your degrees and look for a job while you are working at petstore/sucking dicks on the corner, be useful

3.go to a shrink once/twice maybe 3 times a week, work though your terrible childhood/terrible adulthood, and get the fuck over it,

4.meet a nice fella, move out of your rat trap apt, and settle down and raise some kids, if your insides are not rotten or broken yet,

5.when you are on your way to your job one morning listening to the penguin island morning show, thnk of me, and smile, knowing that i love you lisa,a,,,,dsfas

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 07:58 PM
oh god

shut up dp

maks
07-07-2013, 08:02 PM
I think you should kill yourself Lisa, it's never going to get any better for you

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
bob

first of all you are never wanted in any of my topics, ever. Yet there you are every time making some fucktard try-hard comment.

I have never wanted anything from you nor sought anything from you.

You are a pice of shit excuse for a person. You've made way more pathetic topics than I ever have.

You are nothing but a spoilt retarded loser who had everything handed to him and who needs the constant emotional suppor of a bunch of self absorbed other losers (N.A.)

Never post in any of my topics you retarded headcase.

Take your pathetic garbage and post it elsewhere thanks.

Emotional vampires? I've never even made a post about you before, you've made dozens and dozens about me, it's pathetic and if anyone here is an emotional vampire it's your pathetic needy N.A attending living with daddy who pays for everything because you can't do it yourself LOSER ass.

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Just thought I better add that in spite of this post I will probably survive the night just in case someone wants to call the cops again and I am woken at 5am with them bashing on my door.

havnt heard about this

who called them?

what did you have to say to them to get them to fuck off?

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:05 PM
and it's fucking true

there is nothing in life that I enjoy anymore

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:06 PM
ruby stop

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:07 PM
also lol everyone hates bob now all the turncoats from the fjs crew are now hated here even swdp got deleted

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:08 PM
me and deso are the only two posters now and I coulnd't be happier

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:08 PM
let's stay on topic lisa kill yourself quick

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 08:09 PM
and it's fucking true

there is nothing in life that I enjoy anymore

you seemed to enjoy owning bob hughes pretty well

rubycalaber
also lol everyone hates bob now all the turncoats from the fjs crew are now hated here even swdp got deleted

we still like bob we are just trying to keep him on the right path and not let him get married

steveyos
we still like bob we are just trying to keep him on the right path and not let him get married

don't care he veered off the right path when he stopped being funny

rubycalaber
you seemed to enjoy owning bob hughes pretty well

yeah

you know what that means lisa

its time to become a serial killer and murder all male pigs

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:10 PM
havnt heard about this

who called them?

what did you have to say to them to get them to fuck off?Someone from this forum who lives in New Jersey e-mailed the police that topic I made where I said I was sick of everything, during that time I was getting literally 200 messages day and night from Peter so my phone was turned off. When the police tried to call me and couldn't get a hold of me they turned up at 5am bashing on the door saying someone had e-mailed them my post and they thought I was going to kill myself and insisted I go to hospital. It was on that day I found out the lovely news that I was pregnant... oh yeah that was a great day.

It's true, some fuckhead loser from this forum e-mailed the police one of my posts.

Was probably this pathetic nasty piece of shit excuse for a person bob.

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:10 PM
fucktard try-hard

that's the best part lol

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:11 PM
fuckhead loser

Was

pathetic nasty piece of shit

steveyos
also, new jersey...................

/*\ Kacen /*\ .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .............................................................................................

BatteriWyfe
you seemed to enjoy owning bob hughes pretty welllol

seriously that fucking pathetic loser has nowhere where a piece of shit like him could get off saying anything like that to anyone.

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Someone from this forum who lives in New Jersey e-mailed the police that topic I made where I said I was sick of everything, during that time I was getting literally 200 messages day and night from Peter so my phone was turned off. When the police tried to call me and couldn't get a hold of me they turned up at 5am bashing on the door saying someone had e-mailed them my post and they thought I was going to kill myself and insisted I go to hospital. It was on that day I found out the lovely news that I was pregnant... oh yeah that was a great day.

It's true, some fuckhead loser from this forum e-mailed the police one of my posts.

Was probably this pathetic nasty piece of shit excuse for a person bob.

and did they make you go to hospital? how did they know the person was from new jersey?

BatteriWyfe
also steveyos you have literally 200 of your own fucking topics on every page, stay in them and don't come shitting up mine with your retard babble

steveyos
lol

fucking pathetic loser bush-pig dike eminem slim shady marshal matters

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:13 PM
somebody please get this insane idiot a thesaurus, one with a gun in it so she can learn some new words then kill herself, tia

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 08:14 PM
topics topics topics, topics, topics

BatteriWyfe
and did they make you go to hospital? how did they know the person was from new jersey?Yes they made me go to hospital, on arrival I had to pee in a cup, that is how I found out I was preggas as a few hours later a doctor walked in and literally just said to me "by the way you're possibly pregnant" and then just walked out, that is literally what happened.

I know it was someone from New Jersey because the police said that.

rootbeer
who lives in NJ? stomple b maybe?

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 08:15 PM
stompleb is a cali surferboy

steveyos
you already killed a baby you should get the death penalty anyway but since australia is a wasteland enact jusice upon yourself please

rootbeer
stompleb is a cali surferboy

uhhhhhhhhh lol

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:16 PM
topix

rubycalaber
they probably just used a proxy which is far beyond the capabilities of the penguin island police force

steveyos
they probably just used a proxy which is far beyond the capabilities of the penguin island police force

lol

steveyos
is penguin island a real place

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:17 PM
They saved your life, you stupid abuse victim.um no you fucking pathetic retard

they dragged me out of my bed at 5am, drove me to another town (where the hospital is) and dumped me there

you are the dumbest piece of shit on the internet, you are also the biggest piece of shit on the internet. You are literally a pedophile and FFS ruby if you let this piece of shit post here let Flag out. At least Flag isn't an actual fucking pedophile

rootbeer
Damn, I'm lovin' this.

*takes shallow ragged breaths*

rubycalaber
uhhhhhhhhh lol

have I been trolled the 999999999999999999999999999999 times he referenced living in california and its a big joke against me not recognizing his obvious new jersey accent or something

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Please get lisa the fuck outta here tia

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/f8/90/f2/penguin-island.jpg

rootbeer
have I been trolled the 999999999999999999999999999999 times he referenced living in california and its a big joke against me not recognizing his obvious new jersey accent or something

p much

rubycalaber
PIPF STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND PUT THE TOPICS DOWN

BatteriWyfe
they probably just used a proxy which is far beyond the capabilities of the penguin island police forceproxys are not beyond the capability of every single school kid on a school network.

You morons

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:19 PM
fucking pathetic retard
dumbest piece of shit on the internet, biggest piece of shit on the internet literally FFS ruby if you let this piece of shit post here let Flag out. At least Flag isn't an actual fucking pedophile

rubycalaber
p much

ok it was him then, do you want me to kill him lisa? I know his real name from my psychic dreams

rootbeer
PIPF STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND PUT THE TOPICS DOWN

sir, have you been drinking lulz milk today

steveyos
defending people like flag is worse than killing a baby in all seriousness

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:20 PM
sir, have you been drinking lulz milk today

lol

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 08:21 PM
oh fuck so it was jack who sent the po po what a TWEEEEEEEEEEEEST!!!

rubycalaber
a real hero and a real human pedo

steveyos
real chicken body

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:22 PM
real chicken body

fuck me I made a monde post bye

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 08:22 PM
LET THE FULL CHICKEN BODIES HIT THE............ FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Gentleman Doli
07-07-2013, 08:23 PM
jack ven00000000000000000000000ogdsafdfgd

Gentleman Doli
07-07-2013, 08:24 PM
jack the cack-ler

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 08:25 PM
jack the respiratory ailment person

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:37 PM
ok look

the only person who actually cares about that piece of shit pedophile (oh and sorry fuckheads did you think that was just an insult? Um no. Jack Venooker is an ACTUAL pedophile you dumb fucks) is Flag. So the way I see it ruby is that either you lock that piece of shit up with Flag or I release Flag.

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
ban lisa for trying to allow a pedo with dementia who ruins the lives of innocent people to post here

BatteriWyfe
07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
I know exactly what happened to you, btw so stfu. And flag IS an actual pedophile, and you ARE an actual pedophile enabler, and I STILL saved your life, you pathetic piece of worthless bush-pig flotsam.

It kinda works that way in rl.yeah and is that what you told all the kids you mollested? That they were just enabling you? You are sickening and pathetic.

THIS is why Flag is a fucking hero, Flag will actually take on a piece of shit like this while sheeple half-wit pussies are too spineless to actually stand up to it.

I'm going to go release Flag.

steveyos
07-07-2013, 08:43 PM
bye

Cody
07-07-2013, 09:00 PM
yeah and is that what you told all the kids you mollested? That they were just enabling you? You are sickening and pathetic.

THIS is why Flag is a fucking hero, Flag will actually take on a piece of shit like this while sheeple half-wit pussies are too spineless to actually stand up to it.

I'm going to go release Flag.

i totaled jack and ran him off a couple forums a couple times each, where the fuck is my e-cred then? I don't fuck kids either.

always stevey
07-12-2013, 03:45 AM
^__^

Cody
07-12-2013, 03:51 AM
^__^

=^.^=

Plug Drugs
07-12-2013, 05:52 PM
lisa, here is a song for you:
N2qbikc5lUU