PDA

View Full Version : how do you surreptitiously find a woman's ring size?

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 03:47 PM
i was going to swipe one of her rings and get it that way, but she doesn't seem to have any

Cody
07-07-2013, 03:51 PM
i was going to swipe one of her rings and get it that way, but she doesn't seem to have any

ask for a cardboard ring sizer at jewelry store, got woman shitfaced drunk, OH wait you're in NA

Ok well you go into a pawn shop/indoor flea market/tourist trap and let her look at some cheap rings and pay attention to what sizes she tries on. it might give her a hint but whatevs she'll either be real flattered or act real weird, if she gets all weird save your money for awhile

maks
07-07-2013, 03:54 PM
bob you've only been with her for like 2 months, don't do this

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 03:57 PM
m8.............. you're not gonna.............. propose to her are you?

Cody
07-07-2013, 04:03 PM
13th stepping and clinging to others with the same beliefs in the cult 12 step mentality is very common, it usually ends badly and with one or both members relapsing

encourage this we will get the old bob back

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 04:04 PM
bob you've only been with her for like 2 months, don't do this

yeah 2 months you might as well just ask her the size and then gauge her reaction, idk no though ive never been married

Cody
07-07-2013, 04:06 PM
yeah 2 months you might as well just ask her the size and then gauge her reaction, idk no though ive never been married

already covered that with a little tighter game

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 04:21 PM
m8.............. you're not gonna.............. propose to her are you?

yeah during a weekend getaway in november, so it's still a ways off but i've already been looking at rings

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 04:23 PM
13th stepping and clinging to others with the same beliefs in the cult 12 step mentality is very common, it usually ends badly and with one or both members relapsing

encourage this we will get the old bob back

i don't date addicts lol... well i did for awhile and realized it's never going to lead to anything
this girl i've been dating is an earth-person. she experiemented some when she was younger and gave it up long before addiction would have set in

juji
07-07-2013, 04:26 PM
would you mind if you post a pic of gf?

maks
07-07-2013, 04:35 PM
yeah during a weekend getaway in november, so it's still a ways off but i've already been looking at rings

you're going to ruin this relationship bob, if it's working don't go trying to change it

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 04:59 PM
do you even know her opinion on marriage?

for your sake I hope she is earth person as fuck and says I'm sorry bob but mother goddess gia does not approve of marriage

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 05:13 PM
bob, do you want to marry her because you're scared you'll lose her eventually if you dont "seal the deal"?

I'm trying to get my mind around why a man would want to get married

Cody
07-07-2013, 05:15 PM
if she wants to get married she will bring it up, but there's nothing wrong with becoming permanently engaged

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 05:25 PM
do you even know her opinion on marriage?

for your sake I hope she is earth person as fuck and says I'm sorry bob but mother goddess gia does not approve of marriage

she is neo-pagan or whatever lmao but yeah she wants to get married and i do too
we just want t spend the rest of our lives together and it makes more sense financially to have the magic piece of paper saying we're married that way she can be on my health insurance and we can have tax breaks and shit and our children will be legitimate which i know is passé and totally out of fashion but i'm stuck in the past and i want a nuclear family of my own no matter how much the bastard babby-mama babbys will make fun of our kids in school for it

Cody
07-07-2013, 05:27 PM
she is neo-pagan or whatever lmao but yeah she wants to get married and i do too
we just want t spend the rest of our lives together and it makes more sense financially to have the magic piece of paper saying we're married that way she can be on my health insurance and we can have tax breaks and shit and our children will be legitimate which i know is passé and totally out of fashion but i'm stuck in the past and i want a nuclear family of my own no matter how much the bastard babby-mama babbys will make fun of our kids in school for it

home school your kids bob, if you cant afford to dont have them

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 05:28 PM
you're going to ruin this relationship bob, if it's working don't go trying to change it

basically the plan is to move in together, sooner rather than later if she gets this job close to where mine is. we're already making plans for that...
then have a long engagement so we can make sure we won't drive each other crazy living together before we seal the deal

also we haven't had a fight yet or anything close so that probably needs to happen before we get married so we can make sure that we can get through fights

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 05:31 PM
home school your kids bob, if you cant afford to dont have them

public school is good for kids, they need that kind of environment so that they have plenty of time to learn about the dark side of people and the social food chain so it doesn't hit them all at once in college. as long as we actualy raise the kids instead of letting the tv or internet raise them they will turn out ok, just like me and the gf did

rubycalaber
07-07-2013, 05:36 PM
if she wants to get married she will bring it up, but there's nothing wrong with becoming permanently engaged

I have heard that from lisa before so I guess its lizard thing but normal people dont let their partner think they're gonna get married for years on end when you really never intend to

so if its just for tax breaks why buy her a no doubt seriously expensive ring and why have it be a secret (which is fucking stupid in and of itself)

basically the plan is to move in together, sooner rather than later if she gets this job close to where mine is. we're already making plans for that...
then have a long engagement so we can make sure we won't drive each other crazy living together before we seal the deal

also we haven't had a fight yet or anything close so that probably needs to happen before we get married so we can make sure that we can get through fights

why get engaged right away then and not just leave it a few years and once you're sure ok we really will be together forever (this will literally never happen but lets just pretend with you) and then set an engagement so you aren't already in the mind set of being stuck in i-oh sorry being together forever

public school is good for kids, they need that kind of environment so that they have plenty of time to learn about the dark side of people and the social food chain so it doesn't hit them all at once in college. as long as we actualy raise the kids instead of letting the tv or internet raise them they will turn out ok, just like me and the gf did

yes, good goyim, let your children know right away they are property of the state! :kike:

also not to troll you but you're a drug addict I dont think public school did you any good

juji
07-07-2013, 05:38 PM
I think bob hughes just evaded my question

rootbeer
07-07-2013, 05:45 PM
N19wQTAZoqE&autoplay=1

maks
07-07-2013, 06:03 PM

you've known her for a couple of months and you're already sure you will be a good fit for the next 60 years, that's not a healthy attitude in fact it's laughably naive.

always stevey
07-07-2013, 06:14 PM
*jealous*

blumpkin blownuts
07-07-2013, 06:17 PM
sometimes you just know. this is completely different from any other relationship i've had
anyway i gtg i'll be back tomorrow to answer the rest of the questions, yes elz i'll post a pic of her

always stevey
07-07-2013, 06:17 PM
yes elz i'll post a pic of her

lmao

Cody
07-07-2013, 06:50 PM
yeah bob send your kid to shitty public schools where they can be influenced by the kids from all the other broke ass dysfunctional parents, that's a great environment to teach them solid 1950's nuclear morals (because desegregating the schools with tons of darkies hasn't had a detrimental effect at all on the white kids of today)

macpro
07-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Clag went to private school and she still turn out retared.

juji
07-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Wind Farm Experience

maks
07-07-2013, 07:49 PM
sometimes you just know. this is completely different from any other relationship i've had
anyway i gtg i'll be back tomorrow to answer the rest of the questions, yes elz i'll post a pic of her

Sometimes you just know

always stevey
07-07-2013, 07:49 PM
cag 101

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 04:38 PM
yeah bob send your kid to shitty public schools where they can be influenced by the kids from all the other broke ass dysfunctional parents, that's a great environment to teach them solid 1950's nuclear morals (because desegregating the schools with tons of darkies hasn't had a detrimental effect at all on the white kids of today)

well middle school kinda fucked me up because some genius decided it would be a good idea to bus my (then) white neighborhood all the way downtown and mix us 50/50 with kids from the projects... i don't know anyone from that school who isn't a mess, i actually did pretty well considering i have no legal history, and not actively addicted to anything

yeah it was traumatizing
so i transferred school zones to go to the best public high school in the district and did much, much better there. my car was broken into once in the school lot but i didn't get fucked with at all. i didn't make alot of friends either but i was able to gain back enough social skills to make alot of friends my senior year and in college (then lost nearly all of them because i was a junkie and they weren't)

the point is, public schools vary alot. what you do is research local schools and use that as a major factor in terms of where you plan to live. i'd rather live in a nice neighborhood and send my kids to their nice, zoned school rather than waste money on private school, or home school them and have them turn out to be socially inept and naive

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 04:41 PM
anyway she's on to me... we've been talking about getting married the past month and i dropped too many clues in the past few days. i kinda agree with ruby though that it shouldn't be a complete surprise, that's just stressful and puts her on the spot and doesn't give her enough input. but at least the time i'm choosing to propose will hopefully still be a surprise

Plug Drugs
07-08-2013, 04:43 PM
wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TURN IT OFF wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay THERE IT IS, FUCK

rootbeer
07-08-2013, 04:46 PM
wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TURN IT OFF wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay wheres the autoplay THERE IT IS, FUCK
QNWbCbnk8IE&autoplay=1
<--- autoplay king

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 04:48 PM
i love asmr videos they tickle me inside my head

lnopia the great
07-08-2013, 04:50 PM
yes take her ring shopping at a pawn shop lmao

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 04:51 PM
she told me to talk to her sisters about it, i won't be able to afford a decent ring anyway for a month or two yet

lnopia the great
07-08-2013, 04:53 PM
why dont you just move in together and see if you are compatable without adding the unneeded pressure of marriage, why are you overcomplicating things

lnopia the great
07-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Your doing it for financial reasons but finanically stressing yourself doin it

rootbeer
07-08-2013, 04:55 PM
make her talk to general doli on aim, ask her if she thinks NEDM cat is cute

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 04:56 PM
that's what we're going to do but i don't see the problem in getting engaged then, we'll have been together 7 months and probably already living together by then

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Your doing it for financial reasons but finanically stressing yourself doin it

that's a big part of it, but really it's just what we want to do

UofLCardfan08
07-08-2013, 05:03 PM

STOP --- STOP

stop what you are thinking about any idea of marriage, you need to have to know both sides of one another .... the good and the bad.............

If you get married without ever seeing her at her psycho mad self you are only inviting a short term marriage with all the costs attached.

this goes for you and her, she does not know the evil that lays dormant within.... these character flaws are best initially exposed and dealt with without any binding contract in the eyes of the state.

BUYER BEWARE, know both sides of the coin before you deposit your sanity

Plug Drugs
07-08-2013, 05:04 PM
does anyone else rub saliva on their penis after masturbating and when you rub it on that spot by the tip right below the urethra where the head meets the shaft, more cum spurts out?

UofLCardfan08
07-08-2013, 05:06 PM
does anyone else rub saliva on their penis after masturbating and when you rub it on that spot by the tip right below the urethra where the head meets the shaft, more cum spurts out?

fuck off faggot, go fall in e-love with some aussie flat chested fugly skank

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 05:08 PM
yeah that's why we're planning on a long engagement
if the worst happens i'm only out $1000-1200 for a ring, which she would almost certainly give back

she won't even borrow money from me despite the fact she really needs money right now and that i can easily spare it

rubycalaber
07-08-2013, 05:13 PM
top quality post from UofLCardfan08 :tup:

also why the fuck do you have to buy a ring at all, I have heard people spending $10,000 on a ring, jesus fuck me, it's not even pretending what a sham marriage is at that stage, if you MUST do the stupid ritual to lead up to the stupid ritual just get her something pretty and unique and not something so expensive it'll already destroy your fucking life before it's even official

I suck my penis and squeeze it from the bottom up like a tube of toothpaste to get all the cum out and swallow it, since otherwise it's just gonna ooze out later on

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 05:18 PM
i'm looking at things like estate sales... i'd be embarrased for myself getting a ring at a pawn shop but i'm not going to pay some 150% markup from a jeweler either if i can avoid it

and she's a unique lady so it needs to be a fairly unique ring that really matches her personality

rubycalaber
07-08-2013, 05:21 PM
is she going to literally give you the ring back and then you return it to the store or something lmao is that something people do

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 05:23 PM
is she going to literally give you the ring back and then you return it to the store or something lmao is that something people do

depends, there's little reason to plan for that. i guess i could sell it... or have it melted down, or just keep it for the incredibly rare possibility i might one day meet someone else i love enough to marry

rubycalaber
07-08-2013, 05:25 PM
that sounds like something thats a social taboo, oh heres your engagement ring, oh whos is it your grandmothers, my ex wives lmao I'm not a cheap bastard I swear

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 05:30 PM
most people would just lie and say it's a family ring, but if i'm willing to present someone with a ring i had bought for a past fiancee i'm damn well going to be willing to be honest about its history. and if it bothers her, then she should damn well be willing to tell me she wants a different ring

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 05:32 PM
yeah now that i actually think about it, i would just feel weird giving the same ring to a second fiancee... i wouldn't want to think of the new fiancee replacing the old one.

i'd just trade it towards a different ring that matches the new broad's personality better

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 05:35 PM
well i gtg, i appreciate everyone's shares itt
as you all know i can be naive about relationships

Camoron
07-08-2013, 05:49 PM
hi;jo

juji
07-08-2013, 05:58 PM
top quality post from IT experts :tup:

also why the fuck do you have to buy a alienware at all, I have heard people spending $10,000 on an alienware, jesus fuck me, it's not even pretending what a sham god gaming is at that stage, if you MUST do the stupid interest to lead up to the stupid interest just get her something pretty and unique and not something so expensive it'll already destroy your fucking life before it's even official

I suck my penis and squeeze it from the bottom up like a tube of toothpaste to get all the cum out and swallow it, since otherwise it's just gonna ooze out later on

You should have learned yourself

juji
07-08-2013, 06:02 PM
I'm pretty disappointed this thread because bob hughes didn't post her pic here

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 06:02 PM
elz this is her:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/946/46pl.jpg

juji
07-08-2013, 06:05 PM
I can't really judge her appareance, anyways

a simple question:

Does she treat you like a shit? If not, you should have time with her, give extra time until she gives up.

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 06:08 PM
yeah she treats me like human garbage that's why i want to be with her forever because i'm lisa

rubycalaber
07-08-2013, 06:08 PM
You should have learned yourself

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/DSC01872_zpsab15bde5.jpg~original
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/bluescreeningkristanna_zps5bfbbf19.jpg

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 06:09 PM
the one solitary thing that bothers me is she's too agreeable, we always do what i want to do, listen to whatever music i choose, eat where i want to eat etc

granted, we have identical taste in everything so far but i feel like i'm dominating this relationship instead of us being equals

i want to be a part of her life too rather than her just being an accessory to mine

juji
07-08-2013, 06:10 PM
wtf, seriously? you are really attached to BDSM.

juji
07-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Remember marriage must fulfill the obligations of husband and wife, you say she can do and she tells you must do

Autistic Spectrum
07-08-2013, 06:41 PM
get some playdough or clay and shove it up your asshole,have her stick her finger in your butthole, when it's in there, clench, as hard as you can, later that night when she's not looking you can take out the playdough and have a perfect impression of her finger,

rubycalaber
07-08-2013, 06:51 PM
the one solitary thing that bothers me is she's too agreeable, we always do what i want to do, listen to whatever music i choose, eat where i want to eat etc

granted, we have identical taste in everything so far but i feel like i'm dominating this relationship instead of us being equals

i want to be a part of her life too rather than her just being an accessory to mine

Huh. Guess you shouldn't marry her then. :arms:

Autistic Spectrum
07-08-2013, 06:54 PM
um she sounds like a doormat, marry her right away and have her suck your dick every night/do everything around your house, and then just sit back and post on the net with your buddies

Autistic Spectrum
07-08-2013, 06:55 PM
it's basically the same setup ruby and his mom have,,and look how well adjusted ruby is

rubycalaber
07-08-2013, 07:00 PM
close, but its my sister that sucks my dick

Cody
07-08-2013, 07:02 PM
elz this is her:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/946/46pl.jpg

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/8147/nine_inch_nails_8147.jpg

rootbeer
07-08-2013, 07:41 PM
S3pppXUsXMc&autoplay=1

blumpkin blownuts
07-09-2013, 04:55 PM
um she sounds like a doormat, marry her right away and have her suck your dick every night/do everything around your house, and then just sit back and post on the net with your buddies

shes definitely not, she swears she's quick to confront about anything that bothers her and she has jumped on me before when i told her i was taking speedy diet pills. and her family all tell me the same thing, that she won't hide feelings or desires. i think we just enjoy so much of the same stuff that we haven't yet had to debate who gets whose way

besides, i'm very agreeable myself and i'm not a doormat either.

blumpkin blownuts
07-09-2013, 05:01 PM
trent reznor's hot too, tbh

but in person she actually looks alot like http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/01/27/ent_DemiMoor911_0127_480x360.jpg

Cody
07-09-2013, 11:00 PM
trent reznor's hot too, tbh

but in person she actually looks alot like http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/01/27/ent_DemiMoor911_0127_480x360.jpg

:tup: