PDA

View Full Version : so the more you read and learn about the negatrive health affects alcoohol has on the digestive system and how much it

timmy
07-08-2013, 05:32 AM
damages your general health, it makes you wonder why its legal yet mirarjaruauajana is illegal ... i mean yea marijuana makes your lungs get mucus, but so does tobacco smoking and thats legal... marijuana can bring paranoia out in some people, but so can some prescribed medication from health practitioners, so, what fucking gives?
it seems like theres more to legality and illegality than what morals are, maybe theres more reasons to miajaruruajrania being illegal than just "its unhealthy" "its a bad drug" "its immoral" "somebody think of the chrilden" "its a gateway drug" blah blah...

timmy
07-08-2013, 05:34 AM
idk where im going with this but im going to play some civ IV and be some nigger nation and show whitey whos boss

steveyos
07-08-2013, 06:33 AM
I have enough weed for all the fjs posters

rootbeer
07-08-2013, 08:20 AM
I have enough weed for all the fjs posters

so enough for yourself?

UofLCardfan08
07-08-2013, 09:17 AM
another shit thread by timmy

Cody
07-08-2013, 09:39 AM
simple answer tim, they (govt.) make more money by keeping it illegal

steveyos
07-08-2013, 10:49 AM
so enough for yourself?

and elz and my dad

blumpkin blownuts
07-08-2013, 05:06 PM
simple answer tim, they (govt.) make more money by keeping it illegal

not to mention the alcohol lobbies worldwide constitute billions and billions of dollars and millions of jobs
marijuana will never get to organize because of the good-ol-boy system between govenments and booze peddlers, and the only thing that could change this relationship is if marijuana was able to organize

Autistic Spectrum
07-08-2013, 06:51 PM
i think drinking/doing drugs is fun/cool

Plug Drugs
07-08-2013, 07:30 PM
when i smoke pot i literally start hearing cartoony noises and music that isn't there
my grandfather was a paranoid schizophrenic and i'm pretty sure smoking pot brings that out in me a little bit

juji
07-08-2013, 07:37 PM
not to mention the alcohol lobbies worldwide constitute billions and billions of dollars and millions of jobs
marijuana will never get to organize because of the good-ol-boy system between govenments and booze peddlers, and the only thing that could change this relationship is if marijuana was able to organize

Why Federal Reserves is private and printing money everyday these actual banknotes aren't worth to gold? it's increasing more inflation

timmy
07-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Why Federal Reserves is private and printing money everyday these actual banknotes aren't worth to gold? it's increasing more inflation

can someone print out laminate and mail this post to obama i literally couldnt stop[ laughing

timmy
07-09-2013, 11:59 PM
can someone print out laminate and mail this post to obama i literally couldnt stop[ laughing

who neg repped this post and called elz a retard? come forward you fucking coward

Plug Drugs
07-10-2013, 12:01 AM
the problem with this sort of conspiracy theorist economics talk is its only a matter of time until someone starts raving about shapeshifting reptilians and planet nbiru

Plug Drugs
07-10-2013, 12:03 AM
alex jones, sacred geometry, rockefeller demon pact

Plug Drugs
07-10-2013, 12:04 AM
"This car is property of the world bank, that money goes to Italy! You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus!"
- Hunter S Thompson

Cody
07-10-2013, 01:31 AM
the problem with this sort of conspiracy theorist economics talk is its only a matter of time until someone starts raving about shapeshifting reptilians and planet nbiru

alex jones, sacred geometry, rockefeller demon pact

rubynet...
:lizard: