PDA

View Full Version : so i cant help but troll the fuck out of people on my facebook

Plug Drugs
07-10-2013, 08:18 PM
like this one dipshit who is a self proclaimed "artist" showed everyone how he inverted the color of one of his drawings and was telling everyone about this very complex "inverting thing" he just learned about

and i couldnt help but reply "woah thats cool, did you press ctrl i in ms paint, youve got talent bro"

what do i do when youre living in a generation full of dumb shits i literally learned about ctrl + i when i was 12 or 13 how do i correct people without seeming like a total asshole "oh thats what youre going to school for? dumb fuck" i cant help it i'm literally just itching to scream at people but HAhUAHUAHDUAHushfughsdg :smoke:

ive been dirnking

Plug Drugs
07-10-2013, 08:20 PM
could it be worse than giving computer advice on a troll forum and having an IT guy correct you at every opportunity

rubycalaber
07-10-2013, 08:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/1373499692283_zpsfc7e1409.png~original

fanfare
07-10-2013, 08:38 PM
like this one dipshit who is a self proclaimed "artist" showed everyone how he inverted the color of one of his drawings and was telling everyone about this very complex "inverting thing" he just learned about

and i couldnt help but reply "woah thats cool, did you press ctrl i in ms paint, youve got talent bro"

what do i do when youre living in a generation full of dumb shits i literally learned about ctrl + i when i was 12 or 13 how do i correct people without seeming like a total asshole "oh thats what youre going to school for? dumb fuck" i cant help it i'm literally just itching to scream at people but HAhUAHUAHDUAHushfughsdg :smoke:

ive been dirnking

i used to insult people over that very same type of thing about 10 years ago.

Cody
07-10-2013, 08:40 PM
could it be worse than giving computer advice on a troll forum and having an IT guy correct you at every opportunity

thats why i objectively warned you to just let marks do it and you thought i was attacking you

steveyos
07-10-2013, 08:42 PM
wow

Plug Drugs
07-10-2013, 08:44 PM
thats why i objectively warned you to just let marks do it and you thought i was attacking you

huh

juji
07-10-2013, 09:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/1373499692283_zpsfc7e1409.png~original

It's really ashamed how the niggers are defending to other unknown nigger who don't owe them. The niggers must die.