PDA

View Full Version : My Mushroom Trip, by Plug Drugs

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 07:58 PM
I had a bad trip for a few hours. I had to take a shit right when the shrooms were kicking in and getting really intense; as I was shitting, it felt like a monster was crawling out of my asshole. It was terrifying. To make matters worse, I clogged the toilet, at someone else's house... Imagine trying to operate a plunger and unclog a toilet while everything around you is growing and shrinking and morphing.

My sense of time was completely fucked; I couldn't remember if I had just done something or was only thinking of doing it, like going to the bathroom. Did I just take a shit? Or did I just think that I just took a shit? Or was taking a shit just a future plan of mine? I couldn't differentiate between the three things.

The shrooms made me feel so small and insignificant in the world. I felt ashamed of myself and embarrassed of who I was as a person. Was I even this person I had created an image of in my mind? I had an ego death.
Was I ever going to go back to normal again? Or had the mushrooms permanently snapped my sanity? These thoughts terrified me. For a while, laying in my friend's spare bedroom, all I felt like doing was running home and crying to mommy. In the face of what was happening all around me, I felt dwarfed, and had the emotions of a little kid again.

However, I soon realized that the quality of my trip would change depending on where I was and what room I was in; me and my friend went outside and it was a whole new world. The sun was shining, the grass was green, the snow was melting. It was a beautiful day and all the colors of nature seemed so vibrant. From that point on, my trip was awesome. I was still mind-fucked, but now it was enjoyable.

All background noise continually echoed in my mind if I wasn't paying attention to it; the voice coming from the TV would say the same thing over and over again unless I noticed this and asked myself "is he just repeating the same thing?", then it would stop. Everything was an echo if I wasn't focusing on it

In my mind's eye, I was channeling through a tunnel of events, a rapid slide show of 'my life'.
For a while it was too intense, so I made myself puke. As I stuck my finger down my throat, my throat made a noise that sounded like something a fish might make, this caused me for a second to believe that I had grown fish gills. This lead me to the conclusion that mushrooms alter reality by making your mind completely open to the power of suggestion. Just the 'thought' of something causes it to visually manifest as reality around you.

lnopia the great
03-22-2012, 09:39 PM
I remember me and my then girlfriend were coming off a shroom trip and started watching full house on tv, but it was a episode where the oldest kid was having a nightmare about a big test so all this fucked up shit started happening like most dreams and I had no idea and thought I was tripping all over again or had lost my mind

boobz
03-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Mix 2 parts mushrooms, with 4 parts codeine and a dash of oxymethozone, and a dash of denelethene and huff some jenkem then kill yourself

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 09:51 PM
they were gold caps, "psilocybe cubensis", and i ate a little less than 1/4 of an ounce, like 3/16ths of an ounce maybe

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Mix 2 parts mushrooms, with 4 parts codeine and a dash of oxymethozone, and a dash of denelethene and huff some jenkem then kill yourself

psychedelics don't mix well with opiates.
The only things that mix 'good' with psychedelics are GABAnergic sedatives like benzos or just plain old drinking alcohol. They calm your nerves and give you more control over your trip - but this is not always the case with alcohol. Some people who've taken shrooms while really drunk end up having a psychotic episode that often includes them thrashing around aggressively, only for them to have no recollection of what happened several hours later

boobz
03-22-2012, 09:54 PM
cool man i only smoke weed normally

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 10:02 PM
I can't smoke weed on a regular basis. It makes me tired for the entire day after smoking, and all I want to do is lay in bed watching TV and eating food. If I get really stoned too and smoke a shitload (like keep smoking and packing bowls until I'm so stoned I can't remember what I'm doing), I start to trip out too and everything around me becomes cartoony and I start hearing music that isn't there.

About half the time when I smoke pot I get a panic attack and have racing thoughts, and the other half of the time I just get tired and lazy and want to eat and sleep.

The only times I ever truly enjoy smoking weed is when coming off an adderall binge (when I'm doing nothing but sleeping and eating anyways)

maks
03-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I've never gotten anything but euphoria from mushrooms. Not that I'm knocking euphoria, but I paid for fucking colors and watching ofjects melt that would not otherwise melt, it felt like a little bit of a ripoff. I'll take acid over shrooms any day of the week.

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 10:51 PM
maybe your dose wasn't high enough?
a lot of people only experience euphoria and maybe some enhanced colors in lower doses
take 4 grams like i did, that should do it

apparently 10 grams of cubensis gives people a "what the fuck just happened" effect after they 'come to' 6 hours later, still sort of tripping

maks
03-22-2012, 10:53 PM
I've taken a quarter ounce. took me like 20 minutes to eat them because they're so fucking hard to chew and that's a long time to be chewing something that tastes like ass. still worth it, but not not as easy as sucking on a piece of paper for a while.

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 10:58 PM
http://forum.watmm.com/public/style_emoticons/default/shrug.gif

maks
03-22-2012, 11:04 PM
the first time I did mushrooms I watched a discovery channel documentary about jebediah smith on the history channel and it was fuckinfg awesome

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 11:23 PM
the first time i did shrooms was one of the best drug experiences of my life, and i only took a half eigth
I had done a shitload of other drugs that night, but the only thing still in effect was like 4mg of klonopin i had.
The klonopin synergized with the shrooms and took away all anxiety so I could just 'go with the flow' of the trip. Don't listen to people who say benzos make you stop tripping.
If you somehow end up in an emergency room after taking too much acid or mushrooms, they usually give you a benzo. It's not to make you abort the trip, its just to sedate you and stop you from freaking out and causing a scene in the ER

maks
03-22-2012, 11:31 PM
on a scale of 1 to 10 how pissed are you that you were born too late to get quaaludes?

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 11:45 PM
8 out of 10,
the reason its not 10/10 is because its nothing compared to knowing that i was born too late to get over the counter heroin, morphine, cocaine, and speed

Plug Drugs
03-22-2012, 11:51 PM
its funny to me that a drug being prescribed for insomnia was yanked from the market and classified as a schedule 1 narcotic after the government figured out people were having fun on it

maks
03-23-2012, 12:03 AM
they don't seem to mind ambien

Plug Drugs
03-23-2012, 12:30 AM
yeah and ambien is awesome, don't get me wrong, but its not particularly euphoric
i have a bad habit of continuing to eat more ambien after the effects of my first dose kick in, and after i've put more than 50mg in me, i lose all control and simply black out for 6 hours

maks
03-23-2012, 12:32 AM
As a former heavy drinker I know from experience that I do not like blacking out, if I wake up and don't remember what I did the night before I have an unshakable sense of dread that ruins my whole morning.

Plug Drugs
03-23-2012, 12:39 AM
i've embarrassed myself plenty of times while blacked out. One time I took a bunch of ambien and went to high school, then I left class to walk home and go eat more ambien then return to class. I remember walking back to school, that's it. Then my memory came back right at the end of the school day; but apparently I was running around the halls seeing double of everybody, thinking they had an evil twin and tried to run up and grab their evil twin, but they'd always disappear before I could get them

maks
03-23-2012, 12:42 AM
How did you not get expelled? My high school took that shit really seriously

Plug Drugs
03-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Well, I think there were teachers who knew that I was a druggy, but those teachers were just glad to see that I was actually showing up to school

I was also a nobody in highschool as far as the teachers were concerned. I didn't play sports, and I wasn't a 'troublemaker' - I was practically non-existent on the teachers' radar screens. I was just some kid who rarely showed up to class
and finally I think a lot of it was just luck... and I also knew all the right things to say to get out of anything

Plug Drugs
03-23-2012, 01:01 AM
And what would happen even if the teachers found me all fucked up on ambien, not able to talk coherently? Its not like it would show up on a piss test
I guess worst case scenario would be they'd call an ambulance, lol..
wow, thinking about it now, I'm actually very lucky that never happened

maks
03-23-2012, 01:07 AM
One of my friends got caught smoking a pipe (weed) in class, they expelled him, had him arrested, and the cops threatened to charge his parents with negligence if they didn't put him in a rehab program.

Plug Drugs
03-23-2012, 01:09 AM
christ, but you live in liberal hell dont you

Plug Drugs
03-23-2012, 01:09 AM
connecticut sounds like it'd be the second worst place to live except for maybe Boston or san francisco... having to deal with a bunch of smarmy douche bags every day, I'd kill myself

Plug Drugs
03-23-2012, 01:19 AM
My only regret in high school is not staying long enough to do some absurd skit in the high school talent show, one last "fuck you" before I never showed up to class again..
I imagine snorting a line right in front of everybody, then doing a highly provocative strip-tease to the song
wv-34w8kGPM&autoplay=1
and the principal or somebody running up on stage to stop me, then me flipping everybody off and escaping out of the emergency fire exit door and running home.
Missed opportunities

maks
03-23-2012, 01:20 AM
funny thing is it wasn't some panzy ass suburban school it was majority black and there was a staggering amount of drugs running through via the gang members who attended there. there was a private security guard on staff and this was like 3 years before columbine (that shit was unheard of before columbine) maybe it was the audacity of him toking up in the middle of trig class that pushed them over the edge.

maks
03-25-2012, 02:28 PM
the 60's were a different era

maks
03-25-2012, 02:52 PM
I know I was just having a little fun with you

maks
03-25-2012, 03:13 PM
that wasn't actually a hippy joke it was an "everyone from :lizard:.net is old" joke

maks
03-25-2012, 03:32 PM
actually if you graduated in 1991 you could have been working on your doctorate by the time I became a freshman, I'm class of 1998 homes

rootbeer
03-25-2012, 03:39 PM
misread thread title as my mushroom tip

Gentleman Doli
03-25-2012, 03:44 PM
lol cody thinks he isnt old

maks
03-25-2012, 03:54 PM
I think he's roughly m0ndes age which is actually pretty damned young for someone on :lizard:.net, jack is 65 and I don't know how old iguana goddess is but from the looks of her it's got to be late 50's if not 60's

maks
03-25-2012, 04:10 PM
you got expelled freshman year? I didn't realize they could do that I thought they had to offer an alternative even if it was reform school

maks
03-25-2012, 04:22 PM
sounds similar to stevey's story except he used a spork

maks
03-25-2012, 04:43 PM
apparently some kid called him a fatass one too many times and he raged hard and attacked him with whatever he had handy, for stevey that's always a fork a spoon or some combination of the two

ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo
03-25-2012, 05:08 PM
90AiXO1pAiA

maks
03-25-2012, 05:09 PM
I've tried to explain to stsvey that he's a lot more fun to post about than he is to post with but still he insists he's a good poster, sometimes I just don't get his logic.

maks
03-25-2012, 05:10 PM
90AiXO1pAiA

why is his face so flat did someone hit him with a shovel?

maks
03-25-2012, 05:16 PM
pretty sure you're not the only one stevey owes for something or other, guy's a human sponge

maks
03-25-2012, 05:22 PM
he'll be back, it's inevitable. hopefully it'll be a good long time though.

rootbeer
03-25-2012, 05:24 PM
he wont be back if he dies

lnopia the great
03-25-2012, 05:29 PM
maybe it was the audacity of him toking up in the middle of trig class that pushed them over the edge.

easily baller of the year

Gentleman Doli
03-25-2012, 05:31 PM
I was referred to a residential school, and I AWOL'ed and when they brought me back I attacked the staff with a pipe, so I got 3 months in juvie and as a condition of my probation I had to get my GED.

Now you make milions as a painter. Whos lauging now failtards............

maks
03-25-2012, 05:36 PM
easily baller of the year

he was one of 4 members of the "responsible men's club" students who were considered by the faculty to be at high risk of impregnating their classmates. once a week they got called to the auditorium by name to learn about proper use of birth control.

lnopia the great
03-25-2012, 05:37 PM
i thought you were involved with a temporary black woman of questionable girth

maks
03-25-2012, 05:44 PM
That's pretty fucking stupid, you want to make teens use rubbers you make them visit an aids ward.

that works for girls and fags but guys know there is an incredibly small chance for a man to catch aids from a woman especially if he's fucking a bunch of 14 year old high school freshmen

lnopia the great
03-25-2012, 05:44 PM
post was pretty clearly about you pretending that you were still with the wife and that you do ok

siburke939
04-10-2012, 09:39 AM
siburke

this is the only part of this thread i read (guess what i was doing)

Garfield
04-10-2012, 11:56 AM
I had a bad trip for a few hours. I had to take a shit right when the shrooms were kicking in and getting really intense; as I was shitting, it felt like a monster was crawling out of my asshole. It was terrifying. To make matters worse, I clogged the toilet, at someone else's house... Imagine trying to operate a plunger and unclog a toilet while everything around you is growing and shrinking and morphing.

lol same thing happened to me on acid, i closed the door to the bathroom and all of a sudden i was trapped inside, my friend didnt tell me that the toilet didnt flush and i took a huge diarrhea shit i sat there for an hour then finally tried to wipe my ass and i thought for some reason i got shit all over my face because i was sweating so much, finally he opened the door and started laughing at me i stood up only to find my penis had shrunken to the size of a hexbug, he assured me that everything was ok and that it was just the acid that made my penis look small i didnt believe him and he said here watch this and he grabbed it and started sucking it until it grew to an unbelievable size, m body was throbbing as waves rushed in and out of my nervouse system all while shaking and shivering as my mn snake leaked out magical oyster pearls on his prepubescent moustache, he helped me finish wiping my ass and cleaned off my weiner as we went and sat back down and watched old jerry springer episodes when we came to sober, we shook hands and that was the last i ever saw of tim.