PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to trade me something for Civ 5 on steam?

maks
07-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Got any extra games laying around?

juji
07-13-2013, 01:45 PM
Metro 2033?

maks
07-13-2013, 01:48 PM
Looks fun, deal.

maks
07-13-2013, 01:50 PM
did you delete me from steam? you're not in my friends list anymore

juji
07-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Give me some time, i have another steam account which has a lot of games, I'm not sure is safe to transfer my metro 2033 to my elz account to maks account

juji
07-13-2013, 01:52 PM
did you delete me from steam? you're not in my friends list anymore

No, steam is stupid when I havent logged in by more than 30 days

maks
07-13-2013, 01:53 PM
ok no rush. I'm leaving in a couple of hours but we could always do it later. also one way or the other I don't have your elz account in my friends list anymore what happened?

maks
07-13-2013, 01:55 PM
nevermind, didn't realize you changed the name, you're in there 'danny'

steveyos
07-13-2013, 01:57 PM
do people seriously play games like civ 5 there's bad games then there's those kinds of bad games that I just don't understand how people can play them but I guess it's the same peopel who watch anime

juji
07-13-2013, 02:00 PM
do people seriously play games like civ 5 there's bad games then there's those kinds of bad games that I just don't understand how people can play them but I guess it's the same peopel who watch anime

Leave

maks
07-13-2013, 02:01 PM
I don't watch anime but I've been playing civ since the first game

steveyos
07-13-2013, 02:24 PM
I guess I'm just not too into video games, in fact the only two games I really plan on playing are second life and arma 3 and god damn I wish a new s.t.a.l.ke.r. would come out

steveyos
07-13-2013, 02:25 PM
oh and I play warframe with pj and jess but that's only fun while high

steveyos
07-13-2013, 02:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3SmUWNn.jpg

steveyos
07-13-2013, 02:33 PM
new vegas: hoping to set it up to be basically rapelay eventually that's all it's good for
far cry 3: really didn't expect it to be such a terrible basic boring game like far cry 2 I need to stop lsitening to nerds with big imaginations who review these games
garry's mod: fucking rules
gta 4: one of the worst games ever made and if I can't find a 24/7 drunk mod and mods to make it not terrible I"m just uninstalling it again not even buying gta 5 it's gonna suck too
miasmata: wish there was more to it I hope the developers are murdered irl I really do because wow this game coulda been something special
miner wars 2081: I"m looking forward to playing this because you can literally take your space ship and blast apart the entire universe so I'm gonna let the mmo mode develop a bit more then ltierally blow the whole fucking thing up, but I"m not enough of a nerd for it to be top priority that's after I get my veins fixed
natural selection 2: not nearly as good as I thought it was gonna be it's exactly the same as the first one so it's boring as fuckkkkkkkkk most of the time but at least it's not m0nde
ravaged: ........................ fuck the developers, fuck them to death
saints row: the third: one of the worst games ever made, there's nothing "crazy" about it it's more boring than the other ones it's so fucking bad and it's terrible, I only have it installed to play with cberry and I don't think I"m even gonna becuase it's so bad and we can just play arma 3 together holy shit saints row 3 is a horrible horrilbe horrilbe game
sleeping dogs: god damn I wish rockstar would just make a new san andreas because these other companies have no fucking idea how to make a good game but sadly rockstar has turned just as bad as everyone else since gta4 why can't there just be one good modern open world game where you drive and shoot and stuff holy shit
the witcher 2: assasinn of fucking HORRIBLE FUCKING BAD, HORRIBLE, BAD I ONLY HAD IT INSTALLED TO SEE IF I COULD RUN IT MAXED AND I COULD, NOW I'M UNINSTALLING THE FUCK OUT OF IT

steveyos
07-13-2013, 02:35 PM
posting that in the steam sales thread too ignore it here keep this thread on topic

maks
07-13-2013, 02:39 PM
I think the company that made s.t.a.l.k.e.r went out of business

steveyos
07-13-2013, 02:48 PM
yeah because their last two games were linear shooters that were monumentally mediocre

they coulda used that amazing new engine and amazing level design in a stalker game, all they did was take the fun out of stalker ugh I"m so pissed

steveyos
07-13-2013, 02:49 PM
there's just no excuse, they deserve to go out of business for metro, I dont' know what they were thinking

Camoron
07-13-2013, 02:54 PM
metro was ok

juji
07-13-2013, 03:02 PM
I think the company that made s.t.a.l.k.e.r went out of business

oh really? what happened to copyright and assets?

juji
07-13-2013, 03:04 PM
new vegas: hoping to set it up to be basically rapelay eventually that's all it's good for
far cry 3: really didn't expect it to be such a terrible basic boring game like far cry 2 I need to stop lsitening to nerds with big imaginations who review these games
garry's mod: fucking rules
gta 4: one of the worst games ever made and if I can't find a 24/7 drunk mod and mods to make it not terrible I"m just uninstalling it again not even buying gta 5 it's gonna suck too
miasmata: wish there was more to it I hope the developers are murdered irl I really do because wow this game coulda been something special
miner wars 2081: I"m looking forward to playing this because you can literally take your space ship and blast apart the entire universe so I'm gonna let the mmo mode develop a bit more then ltierally blow the whole fucking thing up, but I"m not enough of a nerd for it to be top priority that's after I get my veins fixed
natural selection 2: not nearly as good as I thought it was gonna be it's exactly the same as the first one so it's boring as fuckkkkkkkkk most of the time but at least it's not m0nde
ravaged: ........................ fuck the developers, fuck them to death
saints row: the third: one of the worst games ever made, there's nothing "crazy" about it it's more boring than the other ones it's so fucking bad and it's terrible, I only have it installed to play with cberry and I don't think I"m even gonna becuase it's so bad and we can just play arma 3 together holy shit saints row 3 is a horrible horrilbe horrilbe game
sleeping dogs: god damn I wish rockstar would just make a new san andreas because these other companies have no fucking idea how to make a good game but sadly rockstar has turned just as bad as everyone else since gta4 why can't there just be one good modern open world game where you drive and shoot and stuff holy shit
the witcher 2: assasinn of fucking HORRIBLE FUCKING BAD, HORRIBLE, BAD I ONLY HAD IT INSTALLED TO SEE IF I COULD RUN IT MAXED AND I COULD, NOW I'M UNINSTALLING THE FUCK OUT OF IT

You aren't making constructive critics. Troll comments that developers avoid to read.

steveyos
07-13-2013, 03:06 PM
if they didn't make stalker before it maybe, but they went from the best series ever made with a bad engine to having a good engine and using it to make something that isn't even 1% of their previous games

so fuck them

steveyos
07-13-2013, 03:07 PM
You aren't making constructive critics. Troll comments that developers avoid to read.

I'm right that's all that matters, fucking games suck and they only ignore me because you idiots keep buying these terrible games

maks
07-13-2013, 03:12 PM
oh really? what happened to copyright and assets?

I dunno

maks
07-13-2013, 03:13 PM
yeah because their last two games were linear shooters that were monumentally mediocre

they coulda used that amazing new engine and amazing level design in a stalker game, all they did was take the fun out of stalker ugh I"m so pissed

look on the bright side, there's a new serious sam. never expected that. best co-op ever.

juji
07-13-2013, 03:16 PM
I agree Serious Sam is really fun, is developed by croatians.

steveyos
07-13-2013, 03:19 PM
serious sam is too call of duty for me, when there's no skill required I just get bored

in games like that I just feel like I"m moving a mouse pointer over icons and clicking

with that being said though I'm more interested in that than any other game but it's probably $50 I wouldn't know because I cna't fucking find it what's the full title

steveyos
07-13-2013, 03:21 PM
would it kill steam to have a category for first person shooters seriously gabe is so fat

juji
07-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Wrong, Serious sam is not Call of duty how you are supposed to cover at wall and regnerate yourself by some seconds.

Serious sam goes to huge battlefield which you face hundreds of retarded enemies.

steveyos
07-13-2013, 03:27 PM
no yeah they're the same thing they really are

steveyos
07-13-2013, 03:28 PM
see that's that imagination I just don't have, that AQ high score imagination

juji
07-13-2013, 03:28 PM
well I could say I know more about unique games than you do, which I do, but you're not going to accept that or even understand it so really a sarcastic post is my only choice

maks
07-13-2013, 03:30 PM
serious sam is too call of duty for me, when there's no skill required I just get bored

in games like that I just feel like I"m moving a mouse pointer over icons and clicking

with that being said though I'm more interested in that than any other game but it's probably $50 I wouldn't know because I cna't fucking find it what's the full title

you must be playing it on easy mode, serious sam's swarms are one of the most intense gaming experiences I've had I literally died because I blinked at the wrong time

steveyos
07-13-2013, 03:53 PM
it's not that it's just, like you can play skyrim you enjoy that, that's another game to me where it's just like clicking icons in windows to me

I like how arma 3 works where you have to aim, fire, you can die from a single bullet from miles away, to me that's fun

I'm not saying I wouldn't join a forum co-op for serious sam though I just wouldn't pay more than $10 for it

steveyos
07-13-2013, 03:55 PM
I'd buy it long before any other game I currently don't have though as long as it had some substance to it and wasn't a clone of the last ones

maks
07-13-2013, 04:13 PM
skyrim is an rpg, it's not supposed top be hard it's supposed to tell you a story and pull you into their world. it's like second life if it was developed by professionals and wasn't all about making dicks.

steveyos
07-13-2013, 04:21 PM
oh see that's where we differ, I prefer games with gameplay I don't care about stories because I hate fiction and not to mention every bhetseda game has the same four voice actors and the terribleness of the game just makes it that much unbelievable the npc's are boring etc etc etc

god damn I need to raise my AQ score so I can get into these things more

steveyos
07-13-2013, 04:22 PM
even metro last light the people in the little towns just stand there and do nothing I don't understand how people can be impressed by this shit

if you walked into a room, in real life, full of dressed up manequins with speakers taped to them that spit out the same three or four lines every x amoutn of seconds would you find that amazing too because that's what modern gaming is and it needs to stop

juji
07-13-2013, 04:38 PM
it's not that it's just, like you can play skyrim you enjoy that, that's another game to me where it's just like clicking icons in windows to me

I like how arma 3 works where you have to aim, fire, you can die from a single bullet from miles away, to me that's fun

I'm not saying I wouldn't join a forum co-op for serious sam though I just wouldn't pay more than $10 for it

In real life, M16 can limit range by 200 meters then a bullet will be dropped

miles sound like bullshit and unrealistic

Cody
07-13-2013, 07:51 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/93L5/oh-the-beautiful-girl-you-know-for-three-months-has-stopped-talking-to-you/image.png

maks
07-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Juji where we at with this?

steveyos
07-16-2013, 09:30 PM
do you really think elz knows how this works he's definitely already got metro 2033 installed and it's not worth it anyway just torrent it, be disappointed, then torrent metro last light and beat it but towards the end get really upset that it shoudla been a st.a.l.ker. and it woulda been the greatest game ever made

juji
07-16-2013, 10:36 PM
Juji where we at with this?

I was very bust at moment, I didnt log in Steam because my internet breaks every second due to rainstorm.

Dont pay attention to steffies, I have original copy of metro 2033 from another account. Let me check my Internet.

Cody
07-16-2013, 10:37 PM
is metro 2033 anywhere near as fun as robotron 2084?

juji
07-16-2013, 10:41 PM
So gay 90 mb of steam update

maks
07-24-2013, 08:30 PM
jiji want to try this again?

Gentleman Doli
07-24-2013, 08:43 PM
i heard taht game is teh sux0rz klol

juji
07-24-2013, 08:45 PM
jiji want to try this again?

I'm very busy at moment, also I'm getting slow internet due to rainstorm

Cody
07-24-2013, 08:52 PM
i heard taht game is teh sux0rz klol

idk i haven't played civ 5 just 1,2,3, and 4

i loved civ2 because of some of the mods for it like jurassic and bio

maks
07-24-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm very busy at moment, also I'm getting slow internet due to rainstorm

rains a lot down there

reno
07-24-2013, 08:56 PM
posting itt to remind everyone that dark souls is one of the only good games released in the past five years

maks
07-24-2013, 09:03 PM
posting itt to remind everyone that dark souls is one of the only good games released in the past five years

do you want to trade it for civ5

juji
07-24-2013, 09:06 PM
I hope someone can trade his game for your civ5

I don't really mind, because I often don't log in steam and I will go to Calif soon

maks
07-24-2013, 09:39 PM
you're still my only taker but if something else comes along I'm gonna grab it

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:12 PM
the only game worth playing itt so far is metro 2033 but it's also not s.t.a.l.k.e.r. even though it shoudla been a stalker so I never bothered playing it for too long thankfully I only paid $5 I shoulda torrented it but the good news is I torrented metro last light and I'm even more pissed off that that wasn't a stalker either wow I fucking hate them so much

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:12 PM
dark souls feels like it was made by a middle schooler I'm all for a hardcore game but that game's gameplay is just fucking stupid

reno
07-25-2013, 01:31 PM
steveyos never making it out of the burg, big surprise

steveyos
07-25-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't know what that means but it's probably a dark souls reference, I got pretty far into the game but I got sick of every battle being the exact same thing badly animated just doing basically nothing I would like the game if the combat didn't feel so much like a video game

steveyos
07-25-2013, 01:35 PM
it feels like a last-gen game, a bad one at that, it's just boring and I wish it wasn't

reno
07-25-2013, 01:39 PM
its a game for gamers, which precludes any of you dudes on this forum from enjoying it

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:48 PM
dark souls pwns bcause its actually a game. its literally the only game made with the idea "hey this is a game and ppl playing it want to play a game" in like the last decade

steveyos
07-25-2013, 01:56 PM
and like a true gamer you're really upset that I don't like a poorly made game lol

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Im really mad

Autistic Spectrum
07-25-2013, 01:57 PM
its a game for gamers, which precludes any of you dudes on this forum from enjoying it

ture gamers play card and board games irl, fake ass johnny come lately gamers play little video games,

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:58 PM
jHgOvf7710k

steveyos
07-25-2013, 01:58 PM
I still wish it was a good game, and unlike most companies I'm willing to give them a third chance but the next one will probably suck too and I hate that

Autistic Spectrum
07-25-2013, 01:59 PM
gonna play an epic game of risk later, yep that's right it's hard taking over the world, with acutal real life game peicesss, and my imagnation,,

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:59 PM
JqrVl4MwWpg