BatteriWyfe
07-16-2013, 08:26 PM
sounds more like a nightmarelol

Camoron
07-16-2013, 08:29 PM
i wish i was the man of your dreams lisa

BatteriWyfe
07-16-2013, 08:31 PM
in one bit of the dream Teknorat was fucking me doggy style and Tim just walked up and bitch slapped me in the face lol like a full swing LOL

dp wasn't there yet when that happened

BatteriWyfe
07-16-2013, 08:31 PM
in one bit of the dream Teknorat was fucking me doggy style and Tim just walked up and bitch slapped me in the face lol like a full swing LOL

dp wasn't there yet when that happeneddp just turned up randomly at some point lol

BatteriWyfe
07-16-2013, 08:36 PM
i wish i was the man of your dreams lisawell it was a curious combination

I've been trying to figure out what it means

why those 3? Why did Tim bitch slap me and nearly knock me out? These are the questions....

BatteriWyfe
07-16-2013, 08:39 PM
I think I've been reading too many gang rape threads

BatteriWyfe
07-16-2013, 08:44 PM
i wish i was the man of your dreams lisabut I don't even know what you look like

if I was to dream about you I'd have to invent what you look like

maybe a cartoon character

Camoron
07-16-2013, 08:45 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100419011937/simpsons/images/1/15/NedFlanders3.gif

Ramen
07-16-2013, 11:02 PM
with Tim, Teknorat and dp

=/

sounded hot until you said dp, then it became necrophillia..... unless you meant double penetration with Tim and Teknorat................

Ramen
07-16-2013, 11:09 PM
that'd be hot......

m0nde
07-17-2013, 02:09 AM

dp wasn't there yet when that happenedyou had a dream you were sexually abused. how surprising.

steveyos YOLO
07-17-2013, 02:55 AM

Because Timmy was supposed to be first to get doggy bashed and you cut in line.

juji
07-17-2013, 03:27 AM
with Tim, Teknorat and dp

=/

Who is better?

rubycalaber
07-17-2013, 04:08 AM
I have dreams about getting gang banged by girls all the time since I'm mad pimpin in the dream world

also once I had a dream about teknorat and boobz DPing a girl

BatteriWyfe
07-17-2013, 05:02 AM
Who is better?Teknorat.

Tim bitch slapped me and dp turned up late.

Autistic Spectrum
07-17-2013, 05:05 AM
got stuck in traffic, there was a penguin crossing on route 15

BatteriWyfe
07-17-2013, 05:08 AM
lol

there actually is a penguin crossing

juji
07-17-2013, 05:40 AM
Does Lisa live in penguin island?

juji
07-17-2013, 05:42 AM
Is true Lisa keeps thinking about boys like teknorat and tim in australia when is not using internet?

m0nde
07-17-2013, 05:55 AM
Is true Lisa keeps thinking about boys like teknorat and tim in australia when is not using internet?yes, i'm sure if teknorat or timmy actually wanted to start a relationship with her she would drop everything and go be with them

rubycalaber
07-18-2013, 04:03 AM
just woke up from a lucid dream where I was fucking Monica Bellucci while fingering Salma Hayek and sucking on Kat Dennings breast :cool:

Cody
07-18-2013, 04:43 AM
just woke up from a lucid dream where I was fucking Monica Bellucci while fingering Salma Hayek and sucking on Kat Dennings breast :cool:

what? no scarlet johannson?

rubycalaber
07-18-2013, 05:47 AM
idk I just walked in a book store and they were there, but here are the four dreams I have had about ScarJo:

on March 6th 2011 I got lucid while sitting next to her, but decided to fuck desolation instead lmao

on May 5th 2011 I had a dream about teaching her how to swim (stomple was also in this dream)

on August 4th 2011 I had a long ass lucid dream that ended with this

I walked into an assembly and there was like a school play going on and Steven Yelle was on stage and Scarlett Johansson was introducing him becuase she was a teacher there and his act was breakdancing and I watched Stevey breakdance and then I noticed Scarlett leave so I got up on stage and followed after her until she got to the school parking lot and then I ran after her and jumped on her back and held her face down and pulled up her dress and started anally raping her while pushing her face into the ground and then I held one of her shoulders down while I grabbed onto her chin and I twisted her head around so I could lick her face and then I kept twisting until her neck snapped and her head was rotated 180 degrees around so she was facing up while still chest down but she was still alive just paralyzed and I kept anally raping her while I forced my tongue in her mouth and then I eventually pulled out of her ass and stuffed my dick in her mouth and killed her by pinching her nose and ejaculating into her throat so she suffocated to death on cum and dick and it was so hot it made me wake up with a raging boner and I had to jack off asap

and on August 3rd 2012 I had a dream she was my therapist but all that happened is she gave me a hug

http://prevedkinov.narod.ru/uploads/posts/2010-12/1292743823_00400000.jpg

BatteriWyfe
07-18-2013, 05:50 AM
idk I just walked in a book store and they were there, but here are the four dreams I have had about ScarJo:

on March 6th 2011 I got lucid while sitting next to her, but decided to fuck desolation instead lmao

on May 5th 2011 I had a dream about teaching her how to swim (stomple was also in this dream)

on August 4th 2011 I had a long ass lucid dream that ended with this

and on August 3rd 2012 I had a dream she was my therapist but all that happened is she gave me a hug

http://prevedkinov.narod.ru/uploads/posts/2010-12/1292743823_00400000.jpgLOL

Cody
07-18-2013, 05:51 AM
ruby thats fucking great m8 you need to write horror movie scripts

rubycalaber
07-18-2013, 06:15 AM
that's not horror thats erotica m8, here is an except from the same dream that happened right before that last excerpt

we walked into school and got into a history class and our teacher was Christina Hendricks and I [...] realized I was still dreaming so I was like heheheh time to make up my rape-quota and I used a power similar to the code the Merovingian put in some woman's food in the restaraunt scene in The Matrix Reloaded to make Christina Hendricks orgasm uncontrollably infront of the class until there was pussy juice flowing down her legs and I made them more and more intense until she collapsed and then I walked up and pulled her back up onto her desk and pulled her shirt open and told everyone in the class to have a go on her and they did as if I had powers to make people rape and she got gang raped by like 10 guys at once with one teenage boy under her fucking her ass one standing raping her vagina one sitting on her chest raping her breasts one orally raping her two of them making her give them handjobs one of them putting her feet together and raping her feet and a bunch of them just standing around using her hair to jack off with or rubbing their dicks along her body and all the girls were huddled around enjoying watching and I just stood back and watched laughing out loud and then after I got bored of this sight I opened a drawer willing a handgrenade to be inside and I managed to find one and I pulled the pin and let the handle fly to cook it and then rolled it along the ground under the desk and blew up Hendricks and every single pupil huddled around her and blood and chunks of body parts splattered everywhere and then I walked out covered in gore lissing

http://desexus.com/wp-content/uploads/Christina-Hendricks.2.jpg

I have written down my dreams literally every single day since 2011 and it is mostly shit like this, I think I will publish it as a book one day and it will be banned in every country on earth

Cody
07-18-2013, 06:19 AM
that's not horror thats erotica m8, here is an except from the same dream that happened right before that last excerpt

http://desexus.com/wp-content/uploads/Christina-Hendricks.2.jpg

I have written down my dreams literally every single day since 2011 and it is mostly shit like this, I think I will publish it as a book one day and it will be banned in every country on earth

I'll read it, also do you know where a PDF file for this book is?:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uAOiTna7L.jpg

or this one?

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1306962452l/432479.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
07-18-2013, 06:33 AM
lisas gangbang dream thread