PDA

View Full Version : everyone here fights alot, and is generally quite unagreeable with each other, but we all do have some common ground,

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 08:35 AM
we can all stand on the same common ground, we can all agree on one thing, that marco is a huge fag,and he should have been banned and deleted so we don't have to post with an 80 year old ham radio operator freak faggot monde jr mother fucker,

Cody
07-19-2013, 08:38 AM
we can all stand on the same common ground, we can all agree on one thing, that marco is a huge fag,and he should have been banned and deleted so we don't have to post with an 80 year old ham radio operator freak faggot monde jr mother fucker,

plugdrugs is worse

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 08:39 AM
plug drugs is the glue that holds this forum together,

Cody
07-19-2013, 08:40 AM
plug drugs is the glue that holds this forum together,

yeah we can all agree to hate him.

m0nde
07-19-2013, 08:42 AM
plugdrugs has never done anything negative to anyone
marks just started the campaign to hate him randomly like he's done for everyone else

there are several people here that deserve the hate much more than pludgruds

macpro
07-19-2013, 08:42 AM
I do private consultations.

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 08:47 AM
marks just started the campaign to hate him randomly like he's done for everyone else

the entire lisa why don't you love me thing for that month grated on my very soul

Cody
07-19-2013, 08:47 AM

you for starters, but i have seen plugdrugs do severely negative shit. like pretend to suicide himself on tinychat.

maks
07-19-2013, 08:48 AM

I was the last person left defending him when he started accusing me of leading a neg rep campaign against him, so I decided to show him what it would be like if I was actually leading a campaign against him.

For the record I'm also the last person left defending you

macpro
07-19-2013, 08:50 AM
I would like to have dinner and drinks with m0nde and barry. both likable fellows.

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 08:50 AM
is there an online multiplayer version of risk cause i could be down for that,,

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 08:53 AM

Cody is the biggest fucking loser and that's the bottom line

m0nde
07-19-2013, 08:54 AM
I was the last person left defending him when he started accusing me of leading a neg rep campaign against him, so I decided to show him what it would be like if I was actually leading a campaign against him.

For the record I'm also the last person left defending youlol

m0nde
07-19-2013, 08:55 AM
marks, you randomly begin attacking people like stomple and plugdrugs for your own reason and then stupid faggots like lnopia and cody tag along. i have no idea why you do it.

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 08:55 AM
listen i think codey is def up there, but lisa, marco posts here, ob posts here, some might even say you post here(not me of course) so saying codey is the biggest loser by far is not only going to cause quite a bit of arguments as this race is way too close to call

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 08:56 AM
I got 3 e-mails from plug drugs yesterday

He can still fuck off until he stops being a pig

Sick of him carrying on about drugs when he's just turning into a fucking retard

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 08:57 AM
maybe you should post the emails lisa,

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 09:01 AM
marks, you randomly begin attacking people like stomple and plugdrugs for your own reason and then stupid faggots like lnopia and cody tag along. i have no idea why you do it.

I fucking hate sheeple

They are always pathetic losers who are as dumb as dog shit, you can see them join in and follow around anyone who is picking on someone, they are spineless and pathetic and just generally losers desperate to fit in and will slag on anyone without a reason just so they don't become a target. They are dumb fucking losers devoid of personality.

maks
07-19-2013, 09:02 AM

stompleb approached clay trying to have me banned. just because you pretend to like these people doesn't mean that I don't have a very good reason for picking on them.

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 09:02 AM
I fucking hate sheeple

They are always pathetic losers who are as dumb as dog shit, you can see them join in and follow around anyone who is picking on someone, they are spineless and pathetic and just generally losers desperate to fit in and will slag on anyone without a reason just so they don't become a target. They are dumb fucking losers devoid of personality.

you seem upset lisa,

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 09:04 AM
listen i think codey is def up there, but lisa, marco posts here, ob posts here, some might even say you post here(not me of course) so saying codey is the biggest loser by far is not only going to cause quite a bit of arguments as this race is way too close to call

I don't know what your problem with marco is, no-one else has a problem with him

OB is a fuckhead but posts once a month

So no, you are fucking insane if you think anyone is a bigger fucking loser than cody

m0nde
07-19-2013, 09:06 AM
stompleb approached clay trying to have me banned. just because you pretend to like these people doesn't mean that I don't have a very good reason for picking on them.this was after you started calling him a pedo and attacking him every chance you got

i have no idea what gets into you. you suddenly begin viciously attacking people. it's like some switch flips inside you.

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 09:07 AM
stompleb approached clay trying to have me banned. just because you pretend to like these people doesn't mean that I don't have a very good reason for picking on them.

maks your only reason is you're a narcissist, plain and simple. Anyone who doesn't realise this is a bit slow on the uptake. I hate narcissists but you make it cute somehow.

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 09:08 AM
ok god dammit you want to see my huge fags list, i am only doing this lisa, because we have grown so close over these many months

1.ob
2.marco
3.codey
4.lisa(only when you are really mean i love you lisa, please, don't be mad at me it's only because you are so insane and jobless, lisa please dont)
5.plug drugs
6.brociccii avatar guy
7.cag and cameron when they post together,
8,me
9.trotsky
10.ashley (because she left forever and miss her alot)

maks
07-19-2013, 09:11 AM
this was after you started calling him a pedo and attacking him every chance you got

i have no idea what gets into you. you suddenly begin viciously attacking people. it's like some switch flips inside you.

No, that was the reason I started calling him a pedo and attacking him every chance I got

It's not hard to understand. I had no use for stompleb, I mostly ignored him, then he stuck his head up and challenged me so I smacked him right the fuck down again and will not stop smacking him down until there's nothing left. I'm pretty predictable like that.

macpro
07-19-2013, 09:11 AM
me and Altruistic are going to take a long boat ride on that lake of his.

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:12 AM
1. nobody is a worse person than monde

marco is completely ignorable, he's as generic as generic gets and I refuse to believe he's even a real person I don't know how you guys even manage to acknowledge his existence and by me typing this it means marco has owned me super bad and now fits in

maks
07-19-2013, 09:14 AM
1. nobody is a worse person than monde

if I was as he says I am I would join in the 800 times a day this sort of thing comes up

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:15 AM
not only am I not the #1 huge fag any more I'm not even in the top ten ,damn, all these lizards are targetting me for no reason

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 09:17 AM
maybe you should post the emails lisa,

Keep in mind that I do not reply to these.....
-------------

18 July 3:59pm
sorry, i really miss you =(
is there anything i can do? i'll do anything =(
you could light up my whole world by being my friend
gah i'm sorry... i hope one day we'll be friends again
i'll stop bugging you...

----------

18 July 4:29pm
can you come on skype for a little bit? i'm really depressed right now
it'd mean a lot to me.. idk

---------------
18 July 5:36pm
you know what nevermind
you're a terrible friend.
I'd be there for you in a heartbeat if you ever needed me, but you'd never return that favor.
I'm done. Bye.
------------

And that was just yesterday, I keep getting shit like this all the time

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:17 AM
if I was as he says I am I would join in the 800 times a day this sort of thing comes up

the thing is it's true, he's just a gross human being he's openly a pedophile he just ruins the world by existing, everyone else either brings something to the table like lisa's funny insane rants or they remain hidden in the shadows unnoticed like mmarco

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:18 AM
-------------

i'll stop bugging you...

----------

---------------
you know what nevermind
I'd be there for you in a heartbeat if you ever needed me, but you'd never return that favor.
I'm done. Bye.
------------

lmfao wow, w

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 09:19 AM
that's acutally what i hate about marco the most, his whole i will just blend into the background, when his first account failed and he got neg repped s8 to hell, with awesome posts like barry aspie goat baby, he made a new account lexi permissons, ugh he's such a faggot god dam marco you suck

maks
07-19-2013, 09:20 AM
the thing is it's true, he's just a gross human being he's openly a pedophile he just ruins the world by existing, everyone else either brings something to the table like lisa's funny insane rants or they remain hidden in the shadows unnoticed like mmarco

ironically the way he alienated half the people who hate him is by doing exactly what he's doing right now, exacvtly what he's accusing me of. He picks someone and fucks with them out of nowhere then when they get mad he pretends it never happened.

Autistic Spectrum
-------------

i'll stop bugging you...

----------

---------------
you know what nevermind
I'm done. Bye.
------------

to quote the greatest poet of our generation lisa from penguin island lol XD

macpro
Stevie, I don't know why you aren't out there working for ACORN or some other retarded Communist
organization.

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:23 AM
yeah he's horrible but he's just so generic that even when I click view post I honestly forget his post as I'm reading it, I figured the rest of you (not counting non-og-ytmnd posters) would just do the same

just ignore him, you know he's never gonna make an original post or even an unoriginal post worth reading, and accept ruby doesn't want this forum to be good, so WWW.2fjs.com

macpro
07-19-2013, 09:25 AM
Yelle Enterprises Inc.

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:26 AM
ironically the way he alienated half the people who hate him is by doing exactly what he's doing right now, exacvtly what he's accusing me of. He picks someone and fucks with them out of nowhere then when they get mad he pretends it never happened.

I feel the same way about monde as I do his twin brother marco, I don't know a single thing he's posted in years because there's no reason to read his posts it always has and always will be the same shit on repeat

plus nobody is a worse person than monde and I don't like bad people especially the worst one

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 09:26 AM
You stupid bitches

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:27 AM
I don't even wanna guess marco's post because I'll be right and it'll look like I clicked view post but something about "stevie" and fjs probably

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:28 AM
I don't even wanna guess marco's post because I'll be right and it'll look like I clicked view post but something about "stevie" and fjs probably

this minus the incorrect spelling of my name can be applied to monde too

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 09:30 AM
And FFS shut the fuck up sometimes steveyos and quit with the fucking 50 posts in a row

Make ONE then SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:31 AM
ok

macpro
being the worst person is the Steven Yelle gimmick.

steveyos
I'll stop

steveyos
for you,

steveyos

steveyos
07-19-2013, 09:32 AM
my love be

steveyos
cause you

steveyos
aren't nearly as hot as my avatar lmao FJS WINS AGAIN

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 09:47 AM
And last thing

dp is probably the nastiest person in the forum but gets away with it by being funny sometimes

Well you don't always get away with it dp so don't act surprised when people crack the shits at you, you fucking deserve it and also just fuck off with cody and cag or something

Now, is there anyone else I haven't told off today?

Cody
07-19-2013, 10:02 AM
I fucking hate sheeple

which is exactly what you do. since you hate yourself so much it makes sense now.

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 10:03 AM
lisa, is slowly falling in love with me,gonna get a penguin to be the ring bearer at our wedding

steveyos
07-19-2013, 10:03 AM
has there anyone you've affected by telling them off or does everyone just laugh at you that's the real question

steveyos
07-19-2013, 10:04 AM
lisa, is slowly falling in love with me,gonna get a penguin to be the ring bearer at our wedding

monde in a tux

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 10:10 AM
monde, your my best man, cag, your the maid of honor, god this wedding is going to be the talk of penguin island for years

steveyos
07-19-2013, 10:11 AM
I'll sing here comes the bush-pig-dike bride

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 10:13 AM
lisa, don't worry why i took out all the life insurance on you,your my wife now, u don't have to worry about anything,,

Cody
07-19-2013, 10:27 AM
lisa, don't worry why i took out all the life insurance on you,your my wife now, u don't have to worry about anything,,

I hear the bering straight is nice this time of year, perhaps you 2 could take a small sail boat out for the day on it....

BatteriWyfe
07-19-2013, 10:34 AM

What happened?

m0nde
07-19-2013, 02:23 PM

For the record I'm also the last person left defending you
lolthe only person i remember seeing you defend is scumbag cody

Plug Drugs
07-19-2013, 02:27 PM
guys guys calm down we all love each other here

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 02:28 PM
get outta here plug drugs' this is where the grown ups talk,,

Plug Drugs
07-19-2013, 02:30 PM
why are mommy and daddy fighting?

Plug Drugs
07-19-2013, 02:30 PM
its all my fault

maks
07-19-2013, 02:36 PM
the only person i remember seeing you defend is scumbag cody

I rarely defend cody, I defend you more, and I take more shit for it than I do for defending cody. at least cody appreciates it.

m0nde
07-19-2013, 02:37 PM
sorry, i don't remmebr seeing you defend me at all. cody is a simpering sycophant who licks your ass like ramen up in big bert's asshole. he certainly appreciates your sticking up for him.

maks
07-19-2013, 02:41 PM
you realize most people hate you more than him right and everyone unanimously hates plug drugs even his bff lisa

steveyos
07-19-2013, 02:42 PM
monde fucking sucks

m0nde
07-19-2013, 02:43 PM
most people hate cody a great deal more than you realize
and plugdrugs is only hated by people who follow everyone else like uoflcagfan, lnopia and the like

most people couldn't give a fuck about plugdrugs and ignore his rants like i do

maks
07-19-2013, 02:46 PM
most people hate cody a great deal more than you realize
and plugdrugs is only hated by people who follow everyone else like uoflcagfan, lnopia and the like

most people couldn't give a fuck about plugdrugs and ignore his rants like i do

idc what people think about cody, lnopia doesn't seem to hate anyone, and it's pretty well established you're the only person who wants plug drugs to continue posting

m0nde
07-19-2013, 02:47 PM
i just don't like seeing him picked on. i never read his posts, so couldn't care less whether he posts or not.
i don't like seeing stompleb picked on (you've let up on him lately) and i do like reading his posts

steveyos
07-19-2013, 02:50 PM
monde the best man at all our forum weddings

m0nde
07-19-2013, 02:51 PM
stevey, have you even been out of rhode island?

maks
07-19-2013, 02:52 PM
and look where your "pretend to like all the shittiest posters" attitude has gotten you. all these opinions, and none of them carry any weight.

steveyos
07-19-2013, 02:53 PM
nobody is a worse person than monde. not even monde.

steveyos YOLO
07-19-2013, 02:54 PM
These lizard persons are turning everyone against each other :no:

steveyos
07-19-2013, 02:55 PM
These lizard persons are turning everyone against each other :no:

no, it's just monde is a lizard

m0nde
07-19-2013, 02:55 PM
and look where your "pretend to like all the shittiest posters" attitude has gotten you. all these opinions, and none of them carry any weight.i actually do like these people, especially stomple. idk what you're talking about with me pretending to like them and why you think it doesn't carry any weight.

unlike you, i'm not trying to foist my opinions on everyone else.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-19-2013, 03:00 PM

I'll agree that Marco is a huge fag but disagree on bannings.

maks
07-19-2013, 03:02 PM
i actually do like these people, especially stomple. idk what you're talking about with me pretending to like them

You couldn't possibly, there's nothing to like.

and why you think it doesn't carry any weight.

because no one likes you

unlike you, i'm not trying to foist my opinions on everyone else.

you just spent this whole thread trying to convince me I was being unfair for disliking a guy who approached an admin to have me banned and branded a pedophile

Autistic Spectrum
welp then it's settled , ban marco,

Autistic Spectrum
for the record i like talking to monde,

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:03 PM
You couldn't possibly, there's nothing to like.

because no one likes you

you just spent this whole thread trying to convince me I was being unfair for disliking a guy who approached an admin to have me banned and branded a pedophilenot trying to convince you of anything, just stating my position.
i think i'm the only person who's talked you like this.

and no one branded you a pedophile, they just said that what you posted was inappropriate

steveyos
07-19-2013, 03:04 PM
delete this forum

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:05 PM
going to fjs to set up an account on stevey's blog

maks
07-19-2013, 03:07 PM
not trying to convince you of anything, just stating my position.
i think i'm the only person who's talked you like this.

Probably because you're the only person who has any problem with me picking on people on a troll forum

and no one branded you a pedophile, they just said that what you posted was inappropriate

He'd known me for years, he knew exactly what he was getting himself into, he gambled and lost. For the foreseeable future I'm going to ramp up the stompleb abuse just to spite you.

always stevey
07-19-2013, 03:08 PM
ban ALL THE LIZARDS

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:09 PM
waiting for the stomple abuse to begin again in earnest, hoping for some variety

Obnoxious Bitch
welp then it's settled , ban marco,

Nope. Not settled. Still a few people who don't agree with bannings for anything other than illegal posts.

m0nde
ban ALL THE LIZARDShttp://i.imgur.com/dwVFgR0.jpg

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 03:10 PM
i like scraping shit off my shoe as well, so take that as you will,

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Nope. Not settled. Still a few people who don't agree with bannings for anything other than illegal posts.your green name is meaningless right now
have clay fix that

steveyos
07-19-2013, 03:11 PM
stomple coulda been mvp at fjs he really was my favorite poster for a while

it's weird seeing how all these people enjoy abuse they could avoid it and gain funny posts but they choose to stay here and be miserable

steveyos
07-19-2013, 03:11 PM
ban ob

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:13 PM
stomple knows that fjs is just your blog and if is subject to your moods
why would anyone want their aqccount randomly deleted or for that matter the whole forum deleted when you enter a depressive sprial?

steveyos YOLO
07-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Damn you mike and lisa.

maks
07-19-2013, 03:15 PM
waiting for the stomple abuse to begin again in earnest, hoping for some variety

nope, same old. he's a kiddy fucker, that's what works, and that's all the effort I'm willing to expend on him.

StompleB
07-19-2013, 03:16 PM
http://2fjs.com/thread-520.html

I got stuck at immigration & customs.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-19-2013, 03:17 PM
ban ALL THE LIZARDS

You do realize that you'd have to be banned as well.

I guess it is time for the quarterly — "Which lizard would you most like to see banned" thread. I am too lazy to vet the newbies and delete some veterans from the list, so recommendations please.

maks
http://2fjs.com/thread-520.html

I got stuck at immigration & customs.

probably because you're a registered sex offender (on account of all those kids you fucked)

m0nde
hahahah, some idiot put up a weather banner

Autistic Spectrum
stomple people talk about you alot when u are not around, stomple this and stomple that, stomple stomple stompel

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:18 PM
stomple is kind of a big deal on the internet

maks
07-19-2013, 03:19 PM
stomple is kind of a big deal on the internet

yeah police departments nationwide are setting up task forces to catch guys like him

steveyos
07-19-2013, 03:19 PM
YOU DON'T ACTUALLY NEED TO BE APPROVED TO POST IN THE MAIN FORUM JUST MAKE TWO POSTS IN THAT FORUM

steveyos
07-19-2013, 03:20 PM
good damn that music video is awesome on mute

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:21 PM
yeah police departments nationwide are setting up task forces to catch guys like him“Humane” and “Compassionate” Pedophilia
Dear Colleagues:

For many years, I have been making the argument that if animal exploitation cannot be morally justified (and I do not think it can be), then we ought, as an individual matter, to stop our direct participation in animal exploitation by going vegan and we ought, as a social matter, to advocate the abolition of, and not the regulation of, animal exploitation. I have argued, for example, that, having determined that pedophilia is morally wrong, we would not, even in the face of widespread child molestation in our society, advocate for “humane” pedophilia. Similarly, we should not advocate for “humane” animal exploitation. If animal exploitation is morally unjustifiable, we ought to say that and we ought to say that clearly. (I have also argued that as a practical matter, animal welfare reform does not work and is actually counterproductive.)

So it was with considerable interest that I read about the public reaction to Amazon.com’s advertisement of an e-book, “The Pedophile’s Guide to Love and Pleasure: A Child-Lover’s Code of Conduct,” which is described by its author as an “attempt to make pedophile situations safer for those juveniles that find themselves involved in them, by establishing certian [sic] rules for these adults to follow.” CNN reports:

An e-book for sale on Amazon.com that appears to defend pedophilia has sparked hundreds of angry user comments and threats to boycott the online retailer unless it pulls the title.

Nearly 1,700 users who had commented on the title as of 9:40 p.m. ET deplored its publication and vowed to boycott Amazon until it removes the self-published title from the site. At least two Facebook pages have been set up dedicated to boycotting Amazon because of the book.
Amazon.com has apparently stopped selling the book in light of the public outrage.

The reaction to this book proves my point: even though we all know that pedophilia is rampant in society, and even though promoting “humane” pedophilia might lead to the reduction of suffering of children who are victimized in this way, no one who thinks that pedophilia is morally wrong thinks that we ought to advocate for “humane” or “compassionate” pedophilia.

Similarly, those who believe that animal exploitation is morally wrong ought not to be campaigning for “happy” or “compassionate” exploitation or promoting “happy” meat labels. The message should be clear: we cannot justify animal use, however “humane.” The reality, of course, is that the most “humane” animal use still involves what would be considered torture were humans involved. But no animal use, however “humane” or “compassionate” can be justified, just as no pedophilia, however “humane” or “compassionate” can be justified.

Until animal advocates react with as much outrage to the promotion of “happy” exploitation as we all react to the promotion of “happy” pedophilia, there will be no real animal rights movement.

If you are not vegan, go vegan. It is very easy, better for your health and for the planet. And, most important, it’s the morally right and just thing to do.

If you are vegan, then educate others in a creative, nonviolent way.

The World is Vegan! If you want it.

maks
07-19-2013, 03:31 PM
sitting there duct tape in one hand and candy in the other, admist the drone of painted chairs being dragged against the shag carpet of my van, while the handcuffs and shackles softly chime their music, pressing over his bushy unibrow with sweaty handprints from the tarp thrown over the floor to protect the interior, a child begs not to be raped

macpro
07-19-2013, 03:36 PM
stevey, have you even been out of rhode island?

Yelle Enterprises Inc. is a World Wide conglomerate. Head Quarters in RI.

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:40 PM
yelle LLC is a limited liability corproration that receives welfare dollars from your tax money
be sure to give generously

maks
07-19-2013, 03:40 PM
marco did you know that stompleb is a rapist? a child rapist? according to an nbc news online poll that's the worst kind of rapist

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:42 PM
rape

http://files.recipetips.com/images/glossary/r/rapini.jpg

a green leafed vegetable or cooking green, often used in Italian cooking, that is related to both the broccoli and turnip family of vegetables. The shoots of the flower buds and the stems of the Broccoli-raab are typically added as an ingredient to pasta or chicken dishes, or mixed into soups and salads, or served as a vegetable dish garnished with cheese and garlic. This vegetable can also be added to other foods with strong flavors such as sausages, seasoned meats, olives, or hot peppers to add a tangy or spicy enhancement to the flavors. The stems of the raab are bitter tasting so the leaves and the florets, which look like broccoli floret, are most often considered the most desirable parts for cooking. The leaves have a peppery, radish-like flavor that becomes milder when blanched and cooked. This vegetable is also referred to as broccoli raab, broccoli rabe, broccoli de rape, brocoletti di rape, brocoletto, and rapini.
The remaining byproducts, such as stems, stalks, seeds, and skins produced when all of the liquid has been removed from grapes as they are crushed and processed into wine.

maks
07-19-2013, 03:44 PM
vegans eat that while they're forcibly having sex with children

macpro
07-19-2013, 03:44 PM
marco did you know that stompleb is a rapist? a child rapist? according to an nbc news online poll that's the worst kind of rapist

who's Stomple?

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:46 PM
stomplebane

maks
07-19-2013, 03:49 PM
who's Stomple?

he's a child rapist. the younger the better, one time he stole an embryo from a fertility clinic he took it home thawed it and raped the everloving christ out of it

Gentleman Doli
07-19-2013, 04:06 PM
-------------

i'll stop bugging you...

----------

---------------
you know what nevermind
I'm done. Bye.
------------

lol

Gentleman Doli
07-19-2013, 04:06 PM
i wondered why this thread was 4 pages long

lnopia the great
07-19-2013, 04:11 PM
please dont lump me with cody in the future

Lisa Battery
01-27-2016, 04:48 AM