PDA

View Full Version : steveyos' behavior in the 'alright m8y bois heres my new computer' thread is telling

fanfare
07-19-2013, 12:43 PM
"hey guys im getting a new computer, here are the specs, what do you think?"

still lol'ing at that ram, I've had episodes of judge judy converting and torrents downloading and second life running which takes 4gb of my ram for the cache not evne counting the game, firefox, chrome, and ie10 open, and magicjack, so 16gb of ram -4 for second life cahce, and I'm doing fine

still can't stress enough how amazing windows 8 is especially for gaming since it's just so fucking fast at everything

ruby's paying $600 more for a computer with equal or worse parts than mine so he can stay friends with super ultimate The Man teknorat :(

that's the craziest part is none of the parts are better, only equal, but most of them are worse, but tek is such a cool guy I can understand completely

elz can you explain what I'm supposed to be jealous of? not only do I have the best computer, it's still the best even after ruby overpays for this one too lmao WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE JEALOUS OF YOU FUCKING IDIOT

all that matters is that it will run second life and deso already told me she's gonna download it again and I told her to wait until you got this new computer ruby so get ready to be raped by tentacles alongside your team mates of steveyos the god troll and deso the hottest forum babe this side fo the mississippi and the other side of it too

yeah really I got 16gb and even doing everything ruby would be doing at once today my pc was completely smooth

fuck sli I have that same card and I run everything maxed every last setting including AA and AF maxed, if he can't it's because of either that mobo or windows 7

the amount of speed I gained on my last desktop going from 7 to 8 was just insane, my current rig boots before I even release the power button

I got that same ssd too it's the best one out and lasts just as long as a normal drive

I bet my ram is actually faster too lol

I hope the fags building his rig setup trim for the ssd and turn off defrag and all that good lord he shoulda just went with what I got

has anyone even heard of that power supply company

you chose tek over me.....idk if our friendship can continue.......,,,,,,,

please don't quote marco/monde posts. it isn't funny.

lol ruby should buy a cache of easy mac and a water prufier that purifies his own piss and a marco dave so and put out all right at his pc so he can liev like monde and flag and nere leave his pc and shit his computer chair a/d e/d

marco dave is supposed to be microwave thanks android

I earn my money more than anyone here you lazy bitch you just sit at a computer all day nerd faggot bitch

I have a full size tower with three 1foot fans and nine large ones and filters shoulda took my adgice

just get a pre built one from wal mart since you don't game and get it on sale

don't buy used computers you're just asking for trouble

the parts will be outdated and too slow and not to mention we'll need less as time goes on

in that case get the same one I built you literally can't get any better

I can play any game maxed don't listen to elz he can't even listen to him self

well wtf do you wanna play games, or gay shit like mmo's

if you don't wanna build it and don't wanna play real games just get a normal name brand, as in not a fucking aliemware

YOUR PC SUCKS RUBY

this guy lists the dumbest shit ever and won't shut the fuck

cag get over here and shotgun me I can't stop owning these noobs and I need weed in my lungs

leave the posting to me ok

my point is that 64 gb of ram, even if in the future you did need more ram, those sticks you have will be outdated

it's like having a computer from 1999 with 64gb of ram, you think that shit is gonna run anything out today? no, because "64gb" isn't the only deciding factor of what that ram is, just like my i7 920 from my last desktop isn't nearly as good as our new i7's even though the basic thing to call it is i7

I'm literally doing everything you do and more and more hardcore too

The time when more than 8GB of RAM becomes useful and starts paying for itself is when you're running a number of resource-heavy applications simultaneously. Try running Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects side-by-side on a system with 8GB of RAM and then bump that up to 16GB and feel the difference!

16gb should be enough, any more than that is probably overkill. A lot of people would say 16gb is overkill, but ram is cheap enough might as well.

if you dont want to pay for 16GBs get eight, and if you need more, try 16

I do video editing with sony vegas pro. My memory in my i7 is no where near 16gb and it doesn't really seem to be used as much as I would think when I look at the usage indicator.

Video editing is a very complex process that will test every part of your system. However, much like gaming, it don't necessarily require enormous amounts of RAM.

:m0nde:

just find my list and buy those parts you seriously can't get anything better idk what your problem is

here get this monitor mine is probably not dipped in gold enough for you even though it's amazing but this one is more your style http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824007161&IsVirtualParent=1

well all I know is the monitor I bought is amazing and the screen is fucking beyond bright and crisp and doesn't get hot because it's lcd and it's beautiful but you're gonna wanna overpay for some crappy shit with an hdmi connection even though hdmi and dvi are exactly teh same minus audio and graphics cards don't have audio

I was like here ruby I just built the perfect computer then you were like nope gonna pay more and get something worse so I'm not about ot be like here's the perfect monitor becuase you're ognna pick something that's more money and worse JUST HAVE TEK PICK IT FOR YOU

JUST FUCKING GET WHAT I GOT

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116501

WITH MY MOTHERBOARD I CAN CLICK A SINGLE BUTTON TO HAVE IT AUTOMATICALLY OVERCLOCKED TOO, SO EVEN WHEN ARMA 5 COMES OUT AND I CAN ONLY RUN IT IN "HIGH" I'LL BE ABLE TO CLICK A SIGNLE BUTTON IN A PROGRAM AND THEN RUN THAT IN ULTRA TOO

FUCK YOU

I just don't wanna c u get screwed by tek the ultimate

alienware or tekenware same thing

just get what I got, let tek get mad, he's obviously not a good friend, get better friends, like me, and everyone else, and cody and lisa and cag

the only thing you'd hate about my computer is how heavy it is lmao

but you could just hire rootbeer to powerlift it for you

AT LEAST GET WINDOWS 8 AT THE VERY LEAST, GET WINDOWS 8, IT'S SO FAST, IT'S SO STABLE, ANTIVIRUS BUILT IN, AUTOMATIC COLOR CHANGING WINDOWS AND TASK BAR DEPENIDNG ON DESKTOP BACKGROUND, UGH, IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME

well I'm running everything maxed and loading times are instant and I'm actually using it so maybe, I dunno just maybe, I'm right, but maybe I'm wrong maybe my perception of time and space is really slow, and it actaully takes a year ot load something, but if not, then everything fucking takes less than a secon dyou fucking bitch

also get you me and deso these for when we play second life http://www.oculusvr.com/

maybe take advice from someone who instead of being a nerd fanboy virgin actually tries things before having an opinion maybe listen to the guy who's used vista 7 and 8 extensively since the launch of each one idk though maybe not cause then tek might not like u nemore......

eithe rway get us http://www.oculusvr.com/

it's not just the instant loading, it's the built in antivirus, built in everything, no need to do a fucking thing to it ever, it just works, and it just works faster than any other operating system ever made, and it's beautiful

and all the extra features and improvements

you could have movie maker snapped to the top left, rubynet snapped to the bottom left, fjs snapped to the top right, and second life snapped to the bottom right

and it has the best multi monitor support I've got three monitors hooked up and it is just beautiful

I've been using it since the first day of the first preview I had windows 7 on disc, with a working key, which I used for a long time, if I didn't like windows 8 I coulda switched back but no, not only did I stick with it, I love it, and it just keeps getting better

but yeah even with second life running and 4 of my 16gb of ram dedicated to its cache this computer is a beaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssttttttttttttttt

I can update my bios and overclock my processor from within windows all with one click DON'T TAKE MY ADVICE THOUGH

http://assets.hardwarezone.com/img/2013/03/Easytune6_Quick_Boost_1-500W.jpg

I can aUtO tuNE my ProCesSoR

only one bios,,,,, so even if he can update his bios from his desktop too like me, what if it fuck up.........

http://i.imgur.com/nydmwEx.png

I haven't ever had anything overheat, I have hibernate and all that shit turned off, when my computer is on it's on when it's off it's off, haven't had a problem my entire life,,,,

omg who's building this shit the geek squad hahahahahahahahahahhah 400 dollars or whatever to click the mouse button once, omg

http://i.imgur.com/X5qOIl5.png

http://i.imgur.com/lPGEO0Y.jpg

my processor is 3.5ghz

and that's not overclocked

I don't know what I'm talking about

I need a gamign mouse and keyboard any suggestions every review I read there's so many people saying THIS SHIT BREAKS AFTER TWO SECONDS I don't think they're all getting them and immediately running them over with a steam roller they can't all be wrong

mainly a mouse I need a more accurate mouse my comfort curve 2000 keyboard is probably the best keyboard ever made and I can stick with that but I need a really accurate mouse for getting that correct angle in blender/second life

yeah I didn't care about mice either I've had this blue microsfot optical $6 mosue for over ten years but now I really need something accurate and it's driving me bonkers trying to find the right one

sadly isn't even on neweggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I have to use my preferred account I'm limited to newegg

dp I'm someone you can actually talk to about this stuff, I'm not ruby, if you recommend me a mouse on newegg I know you're gonna know hwat you're talking about and not then go ask tek

I need something accurate as fuck for blender and secon dlife, help me, you can do it and you want to do it, fuck you

this m65 has five eggs with 52 raitings, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816009

but then everyone is like IT BROKE

I'm trying to better my life and get off welfare you should be all over this

I am probably going with that mouse and I'm gonna have lots of charities and all sorts of stuff meanwhile monde hasn't done a single good thing in his life and is a horrible person so he can fuck off

lol this keyboard, it's a keyboard and a keyboard http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1050NS8725

actually this mouse http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104839

oh is the g400 better than the g700

keyboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126323

mouse: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104839

I think that's my final choice I better ask tek so I can pay $666 more and get something 999999999999x worse

I just clicked order I hope this is ok with tek

don't talk about me like I"m elz, I just didn't know that

that's weird it's not like every country doesn't use the exact same computer parts and the stuff is made in china so it's made closer to scotland than it is here

from what I can tell this keyboard is better than the one with the fancier lcd the good news is that shit is useless no matter what I hope I can just make it scroll fjs wins again

so let's say I opened a warehouse full of computer parts in new jersey like newegg, would it be illegal to then also open one in england? that's just not allowed? unless you're mcdonalds? becuase I know you can go ot mcdonalds anywhere on earth, I know that

also got this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817114174

maybe take my advice next time

you could just order the same one as me from newegg have it sent to my house I build it then send you it

but I want some dildos as payment

you should get me you and deso not just those virtual galsses from a couple pages ago but the dildos that connect via usb that sync with the ones in second life deso could control the one in your butt

you get a dildo in your ass that vibrates in the game, you get a dildo in your ass that vibrates for real.

I don't know what I"m talking about I just built a computer that can run every game maxed and do everything else without any problems because idk wtf i"m doing that makes so much senseeeennnsnensnensnen

viva pinata!

except $600 more and not as good, I have a better motherboard and power supply and tower and my ram actually is better too

I can run dayz maxed what's he gonna do run it more maxed?

I can fraps it in full quality while playing too and I can also flash my bios without any worry of my motherboard becoming useless and I also have a power supply that people have actually heard of idk man

idk why it has to be an argument I still have the best computer even when ruby gets his new one because he listened to tek who knows nothing instead of me who's built five or six desktops with my own bare hands and haven't had any problems with any of them ever

I took advice from people who know what they're talking about and then refined it over and over until it was perfect

he took advice from tek because tek was actually getting mad irl that ruby was considering listening to me

I mean come on

are you saying you can't use the parts I have in England? oh fuck why did England get OH FUCK I HATE THIS COMPUTER

that sucks not beign able to use good computer parts because you're not in America usa wins again STOP CAPTITLAINGZ THIGNS I GOTTA SET THAT SHIT AGAIN NOW FUCK

this is the best advice I"ve ever read:

If you searching for Disable Auto Correct Windows 8, you come to the right place. Here you can read or download Disable Auto Correct Windows 8 directly from the official website. How to disable autocorrect in windows 8 - out of comfort zone, As i write sometimes in english (read frenglish), and sometimes in french, i’m not a fan of any autocorrect options. i used antidote to correct my french texts, and. [windows 8] how to completely disable spell check and auto-correct, Like mobile operation systems, windows 8 provides a spell check feature throughout the entire system. once you have turned on this feature (actually, it is. How to turn off autocorrect - windows 8 - youtube, A quick video on how to turn off autocorrect in windows 8 :).

Spell checking - turn on or off in windows 8, How to turn spelling "autocorrect" and "highlight" misspelled words on or off in windows 8 information windows 8. How to turn off the autocorrect feature in windows 8 - convergence, If you’re new to windows 8, you may have noticed the autocorrect feature relentlessly autocorrects your “misspelled” words, whether you’re online or using. Disable auto correct windows 8 - androidtoday.net, If you searching for disable auto correct windows 8, you come to the right place. here you can read or download disable auto correct windows 8 directly from the.

Window 8 disable auto correct - androidtoday.net, How to turn off autocorrect - windows 8 - youtube, a quick video on how to turn off autocorrect in windows 8 :). window 8 disable auto correct - androidtoday.

The Disable Auto Correct Windows 8 is available for free. We got the link from internet. We are neither affiliated with authors and brands nor responsible for its content and change of content. You can read or download Disable Auto Correct Windows 8 below. Check any other articles by browse all content of this site.

File: Disable Auto Correct Windows 8

I I I England FUCK

i hate niggers so much i am gay england america

oh alright just had to go into computer settings under general tab that's right phew

wow then why are all the parts the same like it's still called an i7, still called an asus motherboard etc if it's all different there why doesn't it all have different names

I figured the only part that was different was the end of the power cord because other countries use horrible fucking terrible shaped outlets but I still figured it would lead to the same three prong one for gorund two for whatever same shaped input for power supply and the rest of the parts in the computer would be the same

god damn I love america

http://static.dezeen.com/uploads/2009/06/choi_uk_folding_plug01_sq.jpg

lmfao look at that shit, I figured that was the only thing that was different wow I'm staying in america

well that's still stupid, how different can their electricity be? I mean as far as the actual electricity itself, it has to be the same shit, it can't be different electricity, so why does the power supply need to be built differently

well they should stop talking shit about america since they're using twice the electricity, me and ruby basically have the same computer now like you said but mine runs on half the power again usa wins

plus I made sure my power supply was 80 plus platinum I think that means it's vegan

I got the same card ruby's getting and I can run every game maxed are you people just really jealous or something you keep ignoring me when I say I can run every game maxed and idk if you're just mad or what because let me tell ya I'd much rather have no computer at all I"m just trying to help ruby but even he doesn't want my help even though I'm typing from a computer that can run every game maxed and this is so weird even ruby seems to be getting jealous I guess you all really want to stay friends with tek

and I didn't even think dayz was actually maxed because I was getting 999999999999999999999fps I wasn't even expecting that since arma 2 is a horribly coded enough game as it is then to add dayz on top of it I figured I'd get a smooth frame rate but my goodness I wasn't even expecting it to be that smooth no matter what

I already have it and it's great

also yeah lmao no matter how good the computer, you can rest assured dayz will still be the worst gaming experience ever

lmfao avg

OMG YOU PAID THEM TO INSTALL AVG?

ah windows 8, you sly fox, with your built in anti virus, ahhhhh

I hope it's not true and just worded wrong on that screenshot, cause he's still gonna get viruses, lmao oh my goodness

I'm not saying avg is bad I'm saying no anti virus protects from everything but god damn lmao

if windows 8 didn't have a built in anti virus I'd be using microsoft security essentials

essentially that's what's built into windows 8 except even better there's not even an icon at the bottom right it's just part of the os it only shows up when you get a virus

I paid $0 and did no work because my anti virus is built into my operating system

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
tl;dr edition: steveyos = butt-hurt that ruby now has the best computer on the block.

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 12:45 PM
lol, u had to actually look at every shitty page of that thread too do this, god bless u fanfare

maks
07-19-2013, 12:52 PM
fanfare doesn't post much but when he does he gives it his all

steveyos
07-19-2013, 01:13 PM
yeah my computer's actually better lol

steveyos
07-19-2013, 01:14 PM
as far as specs go it's the same, I mean the motherboard and power supply and tower, mine has a much lesser chance of becoming a paperweight

steveyos
07-19-2013, 01:17 PM
even though it's the same specs mine is faster by a windows 8 reason I'll have to wait for him to finish loading dayz after I've already found a vehicle

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 01:17 PM
stevey's behvaoir in the fanfare thread aobut the ruby computer thread is very telling

skrizach
07-19-2013, 01:19 PM
good thread fanfare.
you really earned it this time bro.

steveyos
07-19-2013, 01:25 PM
I was just trying to stop ruby from getting trolled by tek but I guess he's into it

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 01:28 PM
ruby is def a power bottom in that relationship

Gentleman Doli
07-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Hello. I am Adolf Hitler.

steveyos
07-19-2013, 01:33 PM
ruby, u will buy this computer which is worse and $600 more than steveyos's's or i will be mad at u and not be ur friend and not fuck u in the ass ever again.

StompleB
07-19-2013, 01:41 PM
let me give you a quick lesson on steveyos; you don't question steveyos

maks
07-19-2013, 01:42 PM
stevey you could have saved like $400 on your machine by using an AMD and not even been able to tell the difference in performance but instead of browbeating you I helped you build what you wanted to build and now you're perfectly happy (except when you install betas of service packs then try to uninstall them, nice stable OS you got there).

anyway there's probably a lesson in there somewhere, idk

steveyos
07-19-2013, 01:53 PM
the lesson is I appreciate your advice but went with the hardware with better drivers so second life wouldn't crash every five minutes like it does for pj and idk what you're talking about with windows 8.1 because it's beautiful and I went back because it was stupid to upgrade now because I'd just lose all my stuff when the real 8.1 was released and I switched back without any problems and everything is fine

what reality are you people living in seriously this is like the Spork Incident, I just don't understand how stuff that isn't true is supposed to affect me

and the weirdest thing about this is all I tried to do was make sure ruby had a good computer this time, now all he did was get another alienware without the alienware logo why is everyone so upset

steveyos
07-19-2013, 01:54 PM
did tek threaten to stop being friends with all of you too

steveyos
07-19-2013, 01:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZkknMBG.jpg

m0nde
07-19-2013, 02:53 PM
stevey's computer - bought with your welfare dollars, is high functioning for a computer built in 2005

ruby's computer - bought with parent's money, is overkill for a computer built in 2013

rubycalaber
07-19-2013, 03:33 PM
so it wont be overkill in three years time and I wont have to buy a new computer? cool

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:36 PM
so it wont be overkill in three years time and I wont have to buy a new computer? coolyour computer's fine. but they're right in that you should get 2 graphics cards and get maybe 16-32gb ram. you don't need 64gb, it's a waste.

seriously consider getting 2 cards and make sure your motherboard is SLI

rubycalaber
07-19-2013, 03:40 PM
well I'll buy another graphics card if I need it and put my 32 spare ram in the bin if everyone gets too angry at how rich I am

what does a motherboard being SLI mean

Autistic Spectrum
07-19-2013, 03:41 PM
smash your alienware on tinychat with a sledge hammer, for the epic win

m0nde
07-19-2013, 03:43 PM
well I'll buy another graphics card if I need it and put my 32 spare ram in the bin if everyone gets too angry at how rich I am

what does a motherboard being SLI meanjsut look at the specs and see if it mentions SLI

and i recommend buying the 2nd card now. if this is going to be a gaming machine, that's one thing that shouldn't be left out

also, marks is right, do NOT overclock anything
if you want to overclock, you can do so yourslef at the bios level

rubycalaber
07-19-2013, 03:43 PM
I couldnt do that to kristana

rubycalaber
07-19-2013, 03:44 PM
jsut look at the specs and see if it mentions SLI

and i recommend buying the 2nd card now. if this is going to be a gaming machine, that's one thing that shouldn't be left out

well you are the one talking about overkill and I have a Titan NiggerKiller 9001 graphics card that no game on earth currently can overwork so I'll get it the day Crysis 4 comes out and I need it

maks
07-19-2013, 03:47 PM

what does a motherboard being SLI mean

SLI means putting two video cards in it and connecting them together. make sure it has two of the same port and says sli/crossfire capable somewhere. It's a gaming board so I'm 100% sure it does but check anyway

steveyos
07-19-2013, 04:11 PM
I won't have to buy a new one for at least six years

steveyos
07-19-2013, 04:11 PM
or even ugprade this one

m0nde
07-19-2013, 04:25 PM
stevey, how many food stamps could you have bought insteadf of buying that rig?

juji
07-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Sindrome de Steveyos

jon
07-19-2013, 05:53 PM
motherfucking fanfare with another unstoppable thread devastating steveyos again

jon
07-19-2013, 05:53 PM
steveyos windows 8 salesman

steveyos
07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
oh am I supposed to be mad or something lol