PDA

View Full Version : Permaban Deal

Obnoxious Bitch
07-19-2013, 10:59 PM
If Ruby permabans both Lisa and Mike, I will voluntarily agree to leave here forever and not attempt to circumvent it. I would no longer have a reason to.

Let's face it, this site is not a troll site and most certainly is not a comedy site. It is a site for sad losers to socialize. Mike and especially Lisa are too emotionally ill to continue posting here. I do not belong to your click either any more than they do. For the sake of a woman near suicide and a man nearing bottoming out from drug abuse, I will part from my years held belief that no one should ever be banned. This is made easier to do since the pretense that this is even a troll site anymore is beyond pathetic. I thought about Ramen as well but she'll eventually come to realize that their is better attention whoring with her new body elsewhere.

I created a petition to Rubycalaber demanding that my offer be accepted so youz can go on with your "social" lives in peace and the emotionally ill duo of Mike and Lisa will no longer need to be abused here. Posting with your reasons as to why they should be banned and/or why it is a bonus that I'll be leaving as well is your way of signing it so do not post more than once or subsequent posts will be deleted.

http://rubycalaber.com/forums/group.php?groupid=24

steveyos
07-19-2013, 11:02 PM
post that dick ob

steveyos
07-19-2013, 11:02 PM
petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber petition to Rubycalaber

Cody
07-20-2013, 12:16 AM
im for it

StompleB
07-20-2013, 12:31 AM
nay

juji
07-20-2013, 01:00 AM
what the hell? who told you to do that?

It must be Cody

juji
07-20-2013, 01:00 AM
My proposal:

If Plug drugs and Lisa are banned, you will post your dick.

Cody
07-20-2013, 01:02 AM
what the hell? who told you to do that?

It must be Cody

no it was all her idea elz but i support it.

m0nde
07-20-2013, 01:06 AM
another ob thread i didn't read

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 01:53 AM
no it was all her idea elz but i support it.

Cody is telling the truth.

lnopia the great
07-20-2013, 01:58 AM
permaban the dumb faggot ob

macpro
07-20-2013, 02:00 AM
in other news flash mobs of negroe yoots run through Long Beach causing damage to businesses.

m0nde
07-20-2013, 02:01 AM
ob, get on http://tinychat.com/rubynet

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 02:16 AM
permaban the dumb faggot ob

Sign the petition. IF Ruby agrees to it, I will leave permanently voluntarily.

macpro
07-20-2013, 02:21 AM
quit being so emotional O.B. I don't think anyone gives a shit either way. just enjoy the
site for what it is.

Cody
07-20-2013, 02:49 AM
get on tinychat ob

UofLCardfan08
07-20-2013, 05:17 AM
no it was all his idea elz but i support it.

fixed

rubycalaber
07-20-2013, 05:18 AM
huh, good deal, I'd love to ban the three posters that cause the most activity, that's a smart way to run a dying troll forum

BatteriWyfe
07-20-2013, 05:19 AM
he's going to make me admin instead

Cody
07-20-2013, 05:20 AM
huh, good deal, I'd love to ban the three posters that cause the most activity, that's a smart way to run a dying troll forum

and thats why this guy is awesome.

UofLCardfan08
07-20-2013, 06:21 AM

ruby will you please sent the memo^ to slothy steve yelle, he still rambles on that this site was a comedy site

steveyos
07-20-2013, 06:54 AM

if you got rid of all the unfunny posters not only would this place become even more active it'd become funny, that's what you need to understand

I don't even want the original ytmsnfers at fjs, I want rubynet to be ytmnsfw, I want this place to be funny, everyone else would be inspired to go back to being funny and even I would too

steveyos
07-20-2013, 06:56 AM
plus it's bad enough having monde talk about me 24/7 but at least I know he's harmless out of pure laziness, I have no idea who these lizard people are but for some reason they wanna fucking murder me really bad even though I never even talk to them and it really makes me uncomfortable

steveyos
07-20-2013, 06:57 AM
but not just for me, for the sake of comedy, all you'd have to do is ban all these fucking morons and then this forum would rule

rubycalaber
07-20-2013, 07:07 AM
I dont think anyone avoids posting here because of the worst posters since, you know, we have never and will never be funny, people just post here to talk shit to each other, and who better to talk shit to than retards who cant fire back very well and are really despicable

steveyos
07-20-2013, 07:10 AM
oh man you shoulda been here in 2005

steveyos
07-20-2013, 07:11 AM
I was thinking maybe the funny posters would come back, I even got your girlfriend telling me how much she hates this place right now I think what you're doing is alienating all your real friends and your'e gonna just be stuck with these lizard people

hey if tha'ts fun for you do it

rubycalaber
07-20-2013, 07:12 AM
hitler forgive me.... what have I done?

steveyos
07-20-2013, 07:13 AM
the small handful of people I wanted from here are already at fjs

but I think you should have a poll listing all the lizards (including monde) with multiple choice votes and ban every lizard that recives a vote not counting lizard (including monde) votes

steveyos
07-20-2013, 07:14 AM
see at fjs, I let the people decide, I don't force them to deal with dumb shit, however maybe I'm the only one who actually thinks this place would be better without it being reject haven, but I remember before this place became reject haven everyone here didn't like reject haven, so it seems weird to me that now that this is reject haven everyone likes it, but maybe everyone from here was just really jealous of reject haven

m0nde
07-20-2013, 07:17 AM
this guy is obsessed with me
i love the fact that i've gotten to him

you're my favourite stevey and always will be

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 10:08 AM

If Eminem forums allows Lisa back when the forum is finished, this thread will become a moot issue since Lisa won't come back here and Mike will follow her to the ends of the earth (at least least until the path to adderals and oxys separate from Lisa). There wouldn't be any need for me to come back to this site that will be so dead without her.

I hope you have a plan to troll that forum so hard that they will permaban Lisa, otherwise you'll be losing your cash cow.

Cody
07-20-2013, 10:13 AM
If Eminem forums allows Lisa back when the forum is finished, this thread will become a moot issue since Lisa won't come back here and Mike will follow her to the ends of the earth (at least least until the path to adderals and oxys separate from Lisa). There wouldn't be any need for me to come back to this site that will be so dead without her.

I hope you have a plan to troll that forum so hard that they will permaban Lisa, otherwise you'll be losing your cash cow.
shit thats easy just pretend to be a juggalo and link back here

steveyos
07-20-2013, 10:14 AM
the loss of that cash cow could mean the end of the rubynet endless supply of lulzmilk! nooooooooooooooo!!! youz guyz!!!

Cody
07-20-2013, 10:16 AM
id bring more but marks made me promise to stop doing it on purpose.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
id bring more but marks made me promise to stop doing it on purpose.

It isn't his forum. If Ruby wants lolcows, feel free to start herding. Bounty Boards is quite the green pasture for this.

steveyos
07-20-2013, 11:02 AM
ob you're more than enough for us

Autistic Spectrum
07-20-2013, 12:45 PM
It isn't his forum. If Ruby wants lolcows, feel free to start herding. Bounty Boards is quite the green pasture for this.

monde's dowry for his ex-wife was 3 lolcows and 2 roflchickens

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 01:54 PM
monde's dowry for his ex-wife was 3 lolcows and 2 roflchickens

And she still walked out on him anyway. I am curious to know what the penalty in India is for a woman who walks away from a marriage and takes the dowry with her.

Camoron
07-20-2013, 03:19 PM
I was thinking maybe the funny posters would come back, I even got your girlfriend telling me how much she hates this place right now I think what you're doing is alienating all your real friends and your'e gonna just be stuck with these lizard people

hey if tha'ts fun for you do it

alienating more like alienwareating

steveyos
07-20-2013, 03:27 PM
yeah that's what I was thinking

ruby overpays clay hundreds of dollars to keep this forum as bad as possible with horrible posters which would be like the triangles in second life and all the other horrible glitches that happen in his games, and the mysql errors are the blue screens

jon
07-20-2013, 03:51 PM
> ruby would ever ban anybody
> clay will read this
> i would ever make a deal

Cody
07-20-2013, 04:02 PM
And she still walked out on him anyway. I am curious to know what the penalty in India is for a woman who walks away from a marriage and takes the dowry with her.

nothing, indian woman have rights, youre thinking of pakis (what the fuck is monde this might be relevant)

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 04:48 PM
nothing, indian woman have rights, youre thinking of pakis (what the fuck is monde this might be relevant)

M0nde has been claiming to be Indian but many people know him as Paki. He probably says he is Indian because his family migrated there before coming to North America and it has less stigma.

Cody
07-20-2013, 04:51 PM
thanks ob but i'll wait for monde to answer this himself

m0nde
07-20-2013, 04:54 PM
ob, ev3eryone knows i was born in india

in britain indians and pakistanis are both called pakis and the person who started saying that was ruby
as usual, you've created some fiction in your head and have developed it in a rich manner

in the future, you may want to speculate less, because you usually come to the wrong conclusions

Cody
07-20-2013, 04:55 PM

in britain indians and pakistanis are both called pakis and the person who started saying that was ruby
as usual, you've created some fiction in your head and have developed it in a rich manner

in the future, you may want to speculate less, because you usually come to the wrong conclusions

which is why i waited for you to reply before i said anything else about it.

m0nde
07-20-2013, 04:56 PM
also, i'm not muslim and i think they're the worst kind of people, even the ones trying to be moderate

Cody
07-20-2013, 05:02 PM
also, i'm not muslim and i think they're the worst kind of people, even the ones trying to be moderate

do you eat beef?

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 05:02 PM

You were born in India but that doesn't mean that's where your family is from. Plenty of Pakistanis flee to India to escape war and poverty. You evaded the question about your family background so I'll take that as an, "I am a dune coon".

maks
07-20-2013, 05:08 PM
yes plenty of pakistanis flee the wars in pakistan for the country pakistan is usually at war with :stare:

m0nde
07-20-2013, 05:10 PM
do you eat beef?yes

m0nde
07-20-2013, 05:12 PM
pakistanis flee to india? are you a total and utter dumbshit? no pakistani would flee to india, they're rivials'; they've been rivals since the country was partitioned.
pakistan and india are bitter enemies fighting over kashmir
o refugees flee to india, though india would probably love it if some did because pakistanis hate india.

again, don't speculate, because you're usually wrong

Cody
07-20-2013, 05:15 PM
yes

ok well then i guess all i really got on you is your obtuse posting style and creepy stalker shit, so i'll stick with that.

macpro
07-20-2013, 05:25 PM
cccody learned a new word "obtuse" lol

ignorant fuk.

m0nde
07-20-2013, 05:27 PM
ok well then i guess all i really got on you is your obtuse posting style and creepy stalker shit, so i'll stick with that.:projecting:

i always call you out for being a scumbag who goes too far, calling people, etc. if that's not creepy, i don't know what is.
and i know everyone agrees your ingratiating posting style is far more obtuse than most people here.

you've had your ego bolstered by marks who seems to be your only supporter
i suggest you tone it down

Cody
07-20-2013, 05:30 PM
:projecting:

i always call you out for being a scumbag who goes too far, calling people, etc. if that's not creepy, i don't know what is.
and i know everyone agrees your ingratiating posting style is far more obtuse than most people here.

you've had your ego bolstered by marks who seems to be your only supporter
i suggest you tone it down

no i had my ego boosted by destroying lisa's whole world twice in under 6 months.

m0nde
07-20-2013, 05:32 PM
if you believe this and this kind of thing really makes you happy you really are a scumbag

Cody
07-20-2013, 05:32 PM
if you believe this and this kind of thing really makes you happy you really are a scumbag

ok yeah im a scumbag but im happy so dont try to fuck that up for me dammit.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 05:37 PM
pakistanis flee to india? are you a total and utter dumbshit? no pakistani would flee to india, they're rivials'; they've been rivals since the country was partitioned.
pakistan and india are bitter enemies fighting over kashmir
o refugees flee to india, though india would probably love it if some did because pakistanis hate india.

again, don't speculate, because you're usually wrong

That rivalry is that region's version of the cold war but plenty of sensible people put money above politics and leave Pakistan for India.

m0nde
07-20-2013, 05:39 PM
are you serious or are you just being combative? muslims are treated like 2nd class citizens in india. no pakistani would have a reason to leave pakistan like that. you're talking out of your ass.

either way, it has nothing to do with my origins. i'm from northern india and i'm hindu, though i don't practice it at all.

macpro
07-20-2013, 05:40 PM
I don't think he give a shit O.B. you hypocritical faux bitch.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 05:44 PM
are you serious or are you just being combative? muslims are treated like 2nd class citizens in india. no pakistani would have a reason to leave pakistan like that. you're talking out of your ass.

either way, it has nothing to do with my origins. i'm from northern india and i'm hindu, though i don't practice it at all.

The "2nd class" treatment India gives Paki women is better than the 1st class treatment their own men give them. India has more of an economy. Mexicans are treated as 2nd class American citizens but they come here in hordes because the money is better here than in Mexico. Same economic concept about Pakis migrating to India.

m0nde
07-20-2013, 05:45 PM
i'm going to stop now because you're arguing the same way lisa does. i've tried to give you some cogent points to think about but your mind is already made up

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 05:54 PM
i'm going to stop now because you're arguing the same way lisa does. i've tried to give you some cogent points to think about but your mind is already made up

You never quit until you have made your point that you are right so you must realize you are wrong. You know damn well that money trumps politics every time. Plenty of Catholics from the Republic of Ireland moved to Northern Ireland to where the industry jobs were despite being treated worse than Indians treat Pakis today. You still are evading the question about ancestry you coon dune.

m0nde
07-20-2013, 05:55 PM
i told you, i'm from northern india. i'm from the state of bengal if that even means anything to you. how have i been avoiding anything?

Cody
07-20-2013, 05:59 PM
i told you, i'm from northern india. i'm from the state of bengal if that even means anything to you. how have i been avoiding anything?

is that where that temple with all the rats is?

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 06:00 PM

2nd generation Bengali?

m0nde
07-20-2013, 06:00 PM
i don't really know where that is. i know it's not in my state.

roy4l and ruby and i had a running joke about that

m0nde
07-20-2013, 06:01 PM
2nd generation Bengali?what does that mean?

macpro
07-20-2013, 06:05 PM
good news o.b. reactor 3 in Fukushima is in China syndrome and may blow anytime. which means
you'll be getting a healthy dose of Mox fuel.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 06:10 PM
what does that mean?

Someone from Bengal. If your family was from there, you'd know that.

Cody
07-20-2013, 06:11 PM
:facepalm:

Cody
07-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Other names: ridhu bai
Proper name: Karni Mata Temple
State: Rajasthan
Architecture and culture
Primary deity: Durga
Architectural styles: Rajput
History
Date built:
(Current structure) 15th - 20th century

teh google konws all

m0nde
07-20-2013, 06:22 PM
each state in india is like a totatally different culture
people are pretty insular too and don't know much about the others
different languages (written and spoken) too

macpro
07-20-2013, 06:33 PM
what is this? Geography class?

Cody
07-20-2013, 07:14 PM
shut up and maybe learn something

Cody
07-20-2013, 07:23 PM
:herpetarium:

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 07:31 PM
each state in india is like a totatally different culture
people are pretty insular too and don't know much about the others
different languages (written and spoken) too

What generation Indian immigrant are you?

steveyos
07-20-2013, 07:39 PM
wow guys really interesting stuff you got going on in here *marks thread read*

Cody
07-20-2013, 07:51 PM
What generation Indian immigrant are you?

ob it doesnt matter what generation he is any more than it matters that you used to be a man, on paper youre now a woman same as on paper he's now a canadian.

im not sticking up for him its just how i see it.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-20-2013, 08:48 PM
ob it doesnt matter what generation he is any more than it matters that you used to be a man, on paper youre now a woman same as on paper he's now a canadian.

im not sticking up for him its just how i see it.

Says the poster who keeps calling M0nde, "sand nigger".

steveyos
07-20-2013, 09:42 PM

steveyos
07-20-2013, 09:42 PM

lnopia the great
07-20-2013, 10:44 PM
obtuse bitch

steveyos YOLO
07-20-2013, 10:49 PM

That's not very nice to say...

Cody
07-20-2013, 11:51 PM

yeah but when i say it i'm being ironic

UofLCardfan08
07-21-2013, 12:04 AM
Why do any of you converse with faux bitch melissa, ask it why it doesn't drink alcohol, ask it about the traumatic jail time in it's past, ask it how it ended up in jail.

m0nde you know better than to yap with faux bitch melissa, unless you thirst for circle talk

Cody
07-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Why do any of you converse with faux bitch melissa, ask it why it doesn't drink alcohol, ask it about the traumatic jail time in it's past, ask it how it ended up in jail.

m0nde you know better than to yap with faux bitch melissa, unless you thirst for circle talk

what? jail? do tell!!!

UofLCardfan08
07-21-2013, 12:10 AM
altercation in public restroom

Cody
07-21-2013, 12:22 AM
pm deets

Obnoxious Bitch
07-21-2013, 12:54 AM

WTF? I do drink and have been drunk while posting. Where did you get this whole jail thing?

Gentleman Doli
07-21-2013, 12:59 AM
PWNED, quoted for fail. I think you fail to appreciate the fact that OB's transgender operative status is, at least up to this point, unknown. Does (s)he have a cock? Or has it been severed and replaced with a vaginal construction? He's never confirmed whether or not he's pre or post OP, fags! Perhaps if you nerds actually lived up to your reputation of posting on a troll forum, but, no, that just makes me lulz.

Gentleman Doli
07-21-2013, 01:00 AM
Niggers, kikes, spics, or chinks? Which one do you hate the most? It's well known that most kikes and spics are obviously made of fail, but on the other hand the chinks and niggers look just like pieces of poop that I flush down the toilet when opening my anal sphincter and allowing the stool to flow freely into the toilet. Post your thoughts and perhaps just once, nerds, we'll have a reasonable discussion about this.

Dirty Harry
07-21-2013, 01:02 AM
I will sign your petition, But who
are you calling a sad loser !

Gentleman Doli
07-21-2013, 01:03 AM
I will sign your petition, But who
are you calling a sad loser !

This is the sort of posting you losers should be striving to emulate. Simple, efficient, and oh-so-sexy. We all know Dirty Harry, and we all get the reference - which, as you know, a reference to a thing that existed is way funnier than any attempt to actually say something funny - but it goes beyond that. Giant red text, spelling "ahead" as "a head", etc. This is the stuff we should be striving for as a forum.

steveyos
07-21-2013, 07:50 AM
actually I don't know who dirty harry is I just know it's some fictional character from some movie

steveyos
07-21-2013, 07:50 AM
anyway nice ob posts up there doli, I"m guessing by those posts you're into bdsm and humiliation.

m0nde
07-21-2013, 08:19 AM
What generation Indian immigrant are you?my family has lived in bengal for as long as anyone knows
that's why i was questioning your use of "2nd generation"

also, i'm done talking to you about this, you've latched onto it for some reason like a creeper

Gentleman Doli
07-21-2013, 07:01 PM
m0nde,,, im sory for your lots

steveyos
07-21-2013, 07:35 PM
m0nde,,, im sory for your lots

Cody
07-21-2013, 07:35 PM
WTF? I do drink and have been drunk while posting. Where did you get this whole jail thing?

this is why i asked for deets before basing any merit on the comment