PDA

View Full Version : pepper spray won't work in rain?

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
last i checked, water spreads capsaicin in and makes pepper spray even worse
those dumbasses defending zimmerman are saying it was okay for him to use his gun before using pepper spray because it was raining out and the pepper spray wouldnt have worked, complete bullshit

m0nde
07-20-2013, 01:52 PM
do go on

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 01:53 PM
when its raining, your pepper spray may not work, so its okay to just kill the guy instead

m0nde
07-20-2013, 01:53 PM
sounds like aplan

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 01:56 PM
i dont i'm not even going to pay attention to the stupid kangaroo court bullshit its only ONE incident there sfucking hundrds if not thousands of other incidents of people in positions of authority acting way outside of their element

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 01:58 PM
cops are people just like you and me, except less intelligent and eager to hurt other living things

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 01:59 PM
iRpcBC2U_yw

juji
07-20-2013, 02:00 PM
cops are people just like you and me, except less intelligent and eager to hurt other living things

Not as people, they are just dogs of politicians

always stevey
07-20-2013, 02:00 PM
do go on

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:01 PM
look at that fat fucker, struttin back and forth laying on the pepper spray, i bet hes getting off on it someone find his badge number he needs to be castrated

macpro
07-20-2013, 02:01 PM
lol

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:03 PM
god bless every bath salt afflicted maniac who chews a cops face off, god bless them

macpro
07-20-2013, 02:09 PM
you should do that PD. bath salts then chew some cops face off.

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:15 PM
why would i ever take "bath salts" o0o0o0o0o0o spooky bath salts guess what they're shitty legal stimulants that have been legal for years but only picked up popularity when headshops started selling them, they fucking suck, if they were any good they would have picked up a street presence like meth, crack, etc

fuck the media, fuck america, fucking monkeys do some god damn thinking for yourself have some god damn dignity holy shit

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:16 PM
and fucking sports drinks with "electrolytes" do you know what that fucking means???? it means its got fucking salt in it, thats what it means

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:18 PM
and fuck 5 hour energy, go buy some fucking multivitamins and caffeine pills at the store and save yourself 50 dollars or whatever that stupid shit costs

macpro
07-20-2013, 02:18 PM
advice PD. Step away from the drugs or you will likely end up dead or in prison getting ass
pounded for the rest of your life.

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:19 PM
mickey mouse selling 8 dollar bottles of water at disneyworld when its 117 degrees farenheit, that's fucking price gouging, mickey mouse is a criminal

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:21 PM
my head is full up on all the bullshit they're pulling and someone better come down to my level quick and take a look too or i'm gonna fucking blow up

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:23 PM
rub that gluten free peanut butter all over your boobies

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:23 PM
i'm gonna puke on the next person who syas they have a gluten allergy

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:27 PM
an allergic reaction is characterized by a massive histamine release and swelling/hives, if that doesnt happen when you eat gluten, you're not fucking allergic to it

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:28 PM
and uggggh god fucking alcoholics claiming they have an "allergy" to alcohol, i dont know whats so appealing about the word "allergy" maybe people like to think "ooo0o0oh its not my fault i'm a piece of shit, i just have an allergy! i was born this way i cant help" fucking stupid cunts

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:29 PM
god i fucking hate people I FUCKING HATE THEM

maks
07-20-2013, 02:43 PM
zimmerman wasn't a cop you doofus he was a private citizen defending himself against a thug who attacked him on the street

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:54 PM
i didnt say he was but he was a person in a position of authority outside of his element wasnt he the security guard for the gated community or something i dont know i'm not up to date on the details but this shit literally happens all the time,
why is the media shedding so much light on this case in particular when this shit happens fucking everywhere? could it be to overturn self defense laws?

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 02:59 PM
throw away your right to privacy, your right to defend yourself, your right to own weapons
isnt it a little bit coincidental that the media only highlights certain incidents?

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:07 PM
why aren't cases like these being blown up by the national media? :
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/07/anthony-mitchell-lawsuit-third-amendment-_n_3557431.html

A family in Henderson, Nev., is suing the city, claiming that police officers violated his Third Amendment rights by occupying their home without permission.

Anthony Mitchell was at home on July 10, 2011, when cops called his home and said they needed to occupy the house in order to gain a "tactical advantage" in dealing with a domestic violence case at a neighbor's home, Courthouse News reported.

Mitchell said he told the officer he did not want officers to enter his home. Nevertheless, five officers showed up and smashed the door open with a metal ram before pointing their guns at Mitchell, cursing at him and telling him to lie on the floor.

As Mitchell lay on the floor with his hands over his face, officers fired multiple pepper-ball projectiles at him, causing him "injury and severe pain," according to the complaint, which was filed June 30 of this year. Officers also fired pepperball rounds at Mitchell's dog, even though the dog did not threaten them.

The animal was allegedly locked outside the home for hours without water, shade, or food on a day where temperatures reached more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit.

Mitchell's parents, Michael and Linda Mitchell, live in the same neighborhood and say they experienced a similar situation. Michael says he went willingly with officers to the command center on the premise of making a phone call to the domestic violence suspect, but when he tried to leave, he was arrested. Meanwhile, Linda Mitchell says officers physically forced her from the home.

Anthony and Michael Mitchell were both charged with obstructing an officer and spent 9 hours in jail.

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:12 PM
"Agenda-Setting Theory"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda-setting_theory

Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda-setting theory describes the "ability [of the news media] to influence the salience of topics on the public agenda."[1] That is, if a news item is covered frequently and prominently the audience will regard the issue as more important. Agenda-setting theory was formally developed by Dr. Max McCombs and Dr. Donald Shaw in a study on the 1968 presidential election. In the 1968 "Chapel Hill study," McCombs and Shaw demonstrated a strong correlation (r > .9) between what 100 residents of Chapel Hill, North Carolina thought was the most important election issue and what the local and national news media reported was the most important issue.[2] By comparing the salience of issues in news content with the public's perceptions of the most important election issue, McCombs and Shaw were able to determine the degree to which the media determines public opinion. Since the 1968 study, published in a 1972 edition of Public Opinion Quarterly, more than 400 studies have been published on the agenda-setting function of the mass media, and the theory continues to be regarded as relevant.[3]

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:27 PM
"What Zimmerman did was wrong!" everyone thinks that; now, they don't think anything of it when they overturn self-defense laws, because they'll connect it with the Zimmerman trial and think overturning those laws is a good thing.

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:27 PM
am I sure about that? No. But it makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

macpro
07-20-2013, 03:30 PM
please ban this mother fucking asshole.

maks
07-20-2013, 03:34 PM
i didnt say he was but he was a person in a position of authority outside of his element wasnt he the security guard for the gated community or something

neighborhood watch volunteer is not a 'position of authority'

i dont know i'm not up to date on the details

Then stop making threads to voice an unnecessarily strong opinion on it. "I don't know shit but I'm going to try and talk like I do" seems to be a running motif with you. You seem to think you're this big intellectual but you're really the idiot crosposting inaccurate overly simplified political jpgs on his facebook page and saying "yep this country is fucked" or "obama does it again".

why is the media shedding so much light on this case in particular when this shit happens fucking everywhere? could it be to overturn self defense laws?

Because people watch the news looking for something to be outraged about and since the news is a business that relies on ratings they focus on stories that outrage peiople. it's like you've never been to this country before, how can this be a new discovery to you at 20 something years old how fucking stupid are you anyway

maks
07-20-2013, 03:36 PM
am I sure about that? No. But it makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

no, few things that you talk about make sense because you're fucking retarded and everything you say that you think is profound is either over-complicated or over-simplified and in either case hilariously naive and misguided

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:39 PM
this video is funny
RhCWbXwVn7A

highlights: 7:40, "I need the name an information of everybody in here, because I'm suing everybody.. EVERYBODY.." and that guy in the back gets scared and runs out of the court room

jon
07-20-2013, 03:44 PM
clicked on this thread thinking wow gee plug drugs got replies that can't be right it doesn't make much sense somebody must have hijacked the thread

nope

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:50 PM
no, few things that you talk about make sense because you're fucking retarded and everything you say that you think is profound is either over-complicated or over-simplified and in either case hilariously naive and misguided

it makes perfect sense thats all they're talking about on capitol hill is how bad those "stand your ground" laws are and how they need to be thrown out in exchange for something better.. the thing is, those laws are literally your right to use force to defend yourself against someone attacking you. If they throw out those laws for something else, it'd technically be illegal to hit someone back who just hit you, you'd be legally obligated to retreat / run away from the assailant and file a police report later or whatever you want to do..

That's a perfect law for a wanna-be Totalitarian government to overturn, especially when they want police/military to be able to go door to door breaking into houses to confiscate firearms, and have the residents be legally unable to defend themselves against the trespassers

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:54 PM
its all coming together smoothly :jewgold:

maks
07-20-2013, 03:55 PM
plug drugs I didn't read that but it's an awful lot of words for a guy who just admitted he's clueless as to the details of the thing he has a strong opinion on. didn't we just talk about this?

I want you to try something. every single time you're going to post, about anything, think to yourself "I am a moron and I should probably shut up" then go do something constructive, something other than posting here.

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:57 PM
marks is actually a fulltime CIA or NSA employee whose job it is to cover up issues on the internet by dismissing people as crackpots

steveyos YOLO
07-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Plug drugs cares more about pointless things going on in the world like some stupid yard ape getting killed instead of his own well being and not being a stupid drug addict

the president of sex
07-20-2013, 03:58 PM
http://jonathanturley.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/zimmerman_scene_photo.jpeg

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 03:59 PM
i'm just saying no one knows what theyre talking about anymore, everyones being lead along like a bunch of dumbases

macpro
07-20-2013, 04:03 PM
is maks NSA? jesus. I'm leaving.

maks
07-20-2013, 04:04 PM
most of the idiots whining about this story actually know the details they were fed in easily digestible 30 second soundbites that implies that plug drugs is well below average

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 04:08 PM
what don't i know about the story

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 04:09 PM
i didnt say he was a cop you idiot

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 04:10 PM
i went off on a tangent and started bitching about cops and energy drinks and gluten free shit i never connected it all together to the zimmerman case

Cody
07-20-2013, 04:10 PM
i'm just saying no one knows what theyre talking about anymore, everyones being lead along like a bunch of dumbases

SSDD what's new?

maks
07-20-2013, 04:17 PM
not up to date on the details of the 9 month old story I've written 9 paragraphs whining about

Cody
07-20-2013, 04:20 PM
not up to date on the details of the 9 month old story I've written 9 paragraphs whining about

forum needs a "shit we have confirmed plugdrugs is not expert on" thread

maks
07-20-2013, 04:24 PM
forum needs a "shit we have confirmed plugdrugs is not expert on" thread

he's not an expert on anything except sitting around doing meth and heroin and frankly he should stop making threads about those as well because nobody wants to fucking read them

Cody
07-20-2013, 04:30 PM
he's not an expert on anything except sitting around doing meth and heroin and frankly he should stop making threads about those as well because nobody wants to fucking read them

true, i was just thinking about a thread with some real longevity

:lizard:

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 04:34 PM
im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you im smarter than you

Cody
07-20-2013, 04:40 PM
:lizard:
yep

maks
07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
prove me wrong, stick your head in a bandsaw and show me how big your brain is

m0nde
07-20-2013, 04:58 PM
plugdrugs doesn't seem to udnerstand that wehther he's a genius or not, there comes a point in your life where one needs to actualize their potential

people who don't do this are either underachievers or at worst, complete losers

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 05:26 PM
im going to school i have a job what more should i be doing

m0nde
07-20-2013, 05:28 PM
how old are you? you know yourself. do you believe you're living up to your potential? you belive yourself to be some sort of genius.

Cody
07-20-2013, 05:31 PM
how old are you? you know yourself. do you believe you're living up to your potential? you belive yourself to be some sort of genius.

its not fair to play into his delusions like that monde thats just plain mean

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 05:32 PM
you belive yourself to be some sort of genius.
i dont

UofLCardfan08
07-20-2013, 05:35 PM
last i checked, water spreads capsaicin in and makes pepper spray even worse
those dumbasses defending zimmerman are saying it was okay for him to use his gun before using pepper spray because it was raining out and the pepper spray wouldnt have worked, complete bullshit

The difference between mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig and trayvon, Trayvon's skittle and watermelon drink money didn't come from a desperate search of a disgusting old broken couch.

Plug Drugs
07-20-2013, 05:36 PM
poor jokes, classy, you must be a real nice soul

macpro
07-20-2013, 05:43 PM
she's a "Pop Culture" Demon.

Cody
07-20-2013, 05:43 PM
http://chimpmania.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37447&d=1374357897