PDA

View Full Version : Lisa deleted me on Skype

Obnoxious Bitch
07-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Just went on Skype for the 2nd time in a long time and I can't believe Lisa seeing me online bothered her so much that she had to go out of her way to delete me. It's not like I was harassing her with messages or anything. I don't bother deleting anything but accounts that never accepted contact. I see people online I haven't contacted in years.

I am not sure why I tie with Cody as the most annoying person to her but whatever. It would be interesting to know being that I haven't done anything remarkably different from anyone else to her. I suppose I'll get a wall of rant as long as a medieval king's scroll list when she returns from her butthurt to post.

Cody
07-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Just went on Skype for the 2nd time in a long time and I can't believe Lisa seeing me online bothered her so much that she had to go out of her way to delete me. It's not like I was harassing her with messages or anything. I don't bother deleting anything but accounts that never accepted contact. I see people online I haven't contacted in years.

I am not sure why I tie with Cody as the most annoying person to her but whatever. It would be interesting to know being that I haven't done anything remarkably different from anyone else to her. I suppose I'll get a wall of rant as long as a medieval king's scroll list when she returns from her butthurt to post.

read first line of each paragraph, its easy

you dont kiss her ass youre objective in your posting like i am.

thats all it takes to rage out a narcissist (especially a retarded one, see maddy catha)

Obnoxious Bitch
07-21-2013, 08:02 PM
read first line of each paragraph, its easy

you dont kiss her ass youre objective in your posting like i am.

thats all it takes to rage out a narcissist (especially a retarded one, see maddy catha)

No way Maddy shows up here even with his entourage. Kinda sad that he banned her seeing that they are two peas in a pod. Maybe he signed up under an alt.

Cody
07-21-2013, 08:06 PM
No way Maddy shows up here even with his entourage. Kinda sad that he banned her seeing that they are two peas in a pod. Maybe he signed up under an alt.

as i said on that :lizard: forum maddy wont post any place he is hammerless, because he's the fat kid with the good ball who can't play worth a fuck.

lnopia the great
07-21-2013, 08:59 PM
two faggots above me

steveyos YOLO
07-21-2013, 09:01 PM
I don't know why the crazy bitch was friends with some faggot who cut his dick off and pretends to be a female in the first place. It sounds like she's finally showing some signs of intelligence lately.

blumpkin blownuts
07-21-2013, 09:27 PM

why did you two split anyway? first thing you guys are like besties, it's lisa and melissa vs the sane world, then you stopped agreeing with 100% of her stupidity and she dropped you like a hot potato, is she seriously as big a narcissist as she makes out to be?

Obnoxious Bitch
07-21-2013, 09:48 PM
why did you two split anyway? first thing you guys are like besties, it's lisa and melissa vs the sane world, then you stopped agreeing with 100% of her stupidity and she dropped you like a hot potato, is she seriously as big a narcissist as she makes out to be?

I didn't make her out to be a narcissist. Cody did. Lisa went ape shit over some trivial argument about convicts to Australia vs America. Right afterwards, Lisa got trolled for sex and made a masturbation thread. I had enough of sticking by her as she grows more insane and desperate for attention so I just thought, "fuck it" while she was attacking me and decided to go fight back.

blumpkin blownuts
07-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Lisa went ape shit over some trivial argument about convicts to Australia vs America.

nobody has to "make her out to be" a narcissist, she makes it blatantly obvious every time she posts. and she's mad because i guess she thought you were enough of a moron to take her side on the australian/american convicts thing when really nobody agrees because it's patently fucking untrue

blumpkin blownuts
07-21-2013, 09:53 PM
she's also jealous because i've actually seen you post something intelligent before whereas shes only posted lies opinions and horseshit

Obnoxious Bitch
07-21-2013, 09:57 PM
nobody has to "make her out to be" a narcissist, she makes it blatantly obvious every time she posts. and she's mad because i guess she thought you were enough of a moron to take her side on the australian/american convicts thing when really nobody agrees because it's patently fucking untrue

The argument was mainly between us. I can't believe she flipped up over a disagreement on a trivial academic argument. Who cares who wins or loses those things, they can be educational anyway, but apparently, it was enough to flip her out.

blumpkin blownuts
07-21-2013, 10:04 PM
The argument was mainly between us. I can't believe she flipped up over a disagreement on a trivial academic argument. Who cares who wins or loses those things, they can be educational anyway, but apparently, it was enough to flip her out.

she's argued about that in several threads for pages at a time
she is unable to actually learn anything because she can't accept that she might be wrong, same story with briggs-myers, and with the heterogeneous density problem from macro's math test

blumpkin blownuts
07-21-2013, 10:05 PM
i asked my gf that density problem and she got it right away, and she's terrible at math but apparently great with details

Obnoxious Bitch
07-21-2013, 10:18 PM
I admitted my mistake when I ditzed the math question about order of operations. Lisa honestly thought we (including me) were just trolling her. It took me several posts (public and private) to convince her that we both made the same mistake and how we did. She just didn't want to believe she was wrong.

steveyos YOLO
07-21-2013, 10:36 PM
fags

Cody
07-21-2013, 10:46 PM
I admitted my mistake when I ditzed the math question about order of operations. Lisa honestly thought we (including me) were just trolling her. It took me several posts (public and private) to convince her that we both made the same mistake and how we did. She just didn't want to believe she was wrong.

shit ob al i did was say hi to lisa in tiny chat and she literally started screaming but it was like her mic was so shitty me and doli and dp were just all talking right over her and she ragequit and made like 8 threads demanding i be banned.

stick around and post more ob youre way better than lisa.

UofLCardfan08
07-21-2013, 10:55 PM
she's also jealous because i've actually seen you post something intelligent before whereas shes only posted lies opinions and horseshit

this ^

stick around and post more ob youre way better than lisa.

and some of that ^

steveyos
07-21-2013, 11:11 PM
fags

Obnoxious Bitch
07-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Lisa is just too mentally ill to be on these sites. She cannot grasp that they are for entertainment only and not meant to be a casual social circle let alone an emotional support group. I liked what Lisa was doing when she was flaming away giving this site hell but when she completely lost her mind and stopped being rational, we had to part ways. I am glad she took the initiative to do the parting.

Cody
07-22-2013, 12:06 AM
Lisa is just too mentally ill to be on these sites. She cannot grasp that they are for entertainment only and not meant to be a casual social circle let alone an emotional support group. I liked what Lisa was doing when she was flaming away giving this site hell but when she completely lost her mind and stopped being rational, we had to part ways. I am glad she took the initiative to do the parting.

welp i got banned at bounty board ob, not gonna go back now maddy is shitting all over pogo for asking for fair play and why maddy deleted his incriminating posts.

:whistle:

Obnoxious Bitch
07-22-2013, 12:11 AM
welp i got banned at bounty board ob, not gonna go back now maddy is shitting all over pogo for asking for fair play and why maddy deleted his incriminating posts.

:whistle: LOL

Chat with me more about it sometime.

lnopia the great
07-22-2013, 12:11 AM
these forum polticis are too much to handle

lnopia the great
07-22-2013, 12:12 AM
butthurt bitches

Obnoxious Bitch
07-22-2013, 12:15 AM
these forum polticis are too much to handle

butthurt bitches

For Lisa anyway.

steveyos YOLO
07-22-2013, 01:32 AM

ITT: some old guy cuts his dick off and pretends to be a female, then refers to someone else as "mentally ill"

Obnoxious Bitch
07-22-2013, 01:52 AM
ITT: some old guy cuts his dick off and pretends to be a female, then refers to someone else as "mentally ill"

You are awfully hard up for a woman that you'll fight just to have Lisa who wants no one. Give it up already.

steveyos YOLO
07-22-2013, 02:35 AM
You're both equally fucking stupid and nobody on earth has any use for either of you other than being internet punching bags.

Obnoxious Bitch
07-22-2013, 02:43 AM
You're both equally fucking stupid and nobody on earth has any use for either of you other than being internet punching bags.

I sense some projection on your part. I do have a husband that finds me quite useful in many ways.

steveyos
07-22-2013, 07:29 AM
lol

m0nde
07-22-2013, 08:14 AM
losers who no one gives a shit about

steveyos YOLO
07-22-2013, 08:58 AM
I sense some projection on your part.

The same thing applies to you calling someone else mentally ill.

Plug Drugs
07-22-2013, 09:24 AM
please stop misusing the term projection, its not some adult version of "i know you are but what am i"

Plug Drugs
07-22-2013, 09:30 AM
everyone projects constantly, due to the very nature of having an ego

rootbeer
07-22-2013, 09:34 AM
losers who no one gives a shit about

:projecting:

steveyos YOLO
07-22-2013, 10:27 AM
please stop misusing the term projection, its not some adult version of "i know you are but what am i"

Please stop misusing prescription medications :goodone:

Link
07-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Is op the ugly conservative tranny?

rubycalaber
07-22-2013, 01:16 PM
idk if she is conservative, but she is really dumb so probably

maks
07-22-2013, 01:52 PM
everyone projects constantly, due to the very nature of having an ego