PDA

View Full Version : the mousewheel on this keyboard has two settings one clicks and one just lets it scroll freely and it goes forever wow

steveyos
07-22-2013, 02:20 PM
it's got the normal clicky scroll but you press a button and it's like it's on air, it just spins and spins I could set this entire forum to be one page and with one move of my finger it would keep spinning until it was past every single bad post and bad ruby megathread, bringing me all the way down to the bottom of the page

Plug Drugs
07-22-2013, 02:22 PM
you should get one of these bad boys

http://takemydough.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/rat-9-gaming-mouse.jpg

Plug Drugs
07-22-2013, 02:23 PM
spinners and 12 inch sub not included

steveyos
07-22-2013, 02:46 PM
yeah mine's better it's logitech, mad katz is a horrible company that specializes in horrible console controllers I would be better off buying some no-name thing on chinese ebay

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/aplus/detail-page/B00BFOEY3Y_G700s-automatic-game-detection_lg.jpg

steveyos
07-22-2013, 02:47 PM
seriously without even putting effort into a spin this mouse wheel spins for over ten seconds

I guess this one does come with spinners :glick:

maks
07-22-2013, 03:16 PM
dpi up and down buttons right next to the left click yep that sounds great not cumbersome at all

steveyos
07-22-2013, 03:17 PM
I can't even reach them they're not in teh way at all

always stevey
07-22-2013, 03:17 PM
I don't care about your computer, Stevey

steveyos
07-22-2013, 03:18 PM
I gotta stretch my finger to reach them or lift my hand up a little they couldn't of put them in a better spot I love this fucking thing so much already and it's so accurate

steveyos
07-22-2013, 03:19 PM
http://www.handmadepapercards.info/paperfabric/images/sh-pp-wheatwrecycledpap-l.jpg

steveyos
07-22-2013, 03:21 PM
I wish it didn't weigh 20 pounds it's supposed to be a gaming mouse but it's so heavy that it feels like it's magnetized to my desk but I only got it for blender and second life not for actual gaming so that's ok, I use my xbox 360 controller for gaming

maks
07-22-2013, 03:21 PM
I can't even reach them they're not in teh way at all

then why even have them you could just as easily control that through the gui of the software they make you install or with keyboard shortcuts

steveyos
07-22-2013, 03:24 PM
because if you pick up a sniper rifle you can't tell everyone else to wait while you alt tab

and I can control the dpi with this g510s keyboard I'm pretty sure but either way the mouse is perfect the keyboard is perfect there's no need to nitpick I got the best keyboard and mouse available until I make my own

maks
07-22-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm just saying I thought the biggest reason to get a gaming mouse with extra buttons was so you should bind them to stuff not so you can tinker with your sensitivity in the middle of a game

UofLCardfan08
07-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Steelseries sensei laughs at your logitech trinket mouse thingy.

G19 > your economy model kb

steveyos
07-22-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm just saying I thought the biggest reason to get a gaming mouse with extra buttons was so you should bind them to stuff not so you can tinker with your sensitivity in the middle of a game

you lower your sensitivity when sniping to get headshots easier, you raise it for other guns to turn faster, and you raise it really high when using something like a turret that would normally move slow in the game you're playing to make it move faster you wouldn't know this kind of stuff playing skyrim and tf2 though it's not your fault

not just guns but also vehicles, if you're playing a game where you steer with the mouse either by moving it to turn the wheels or by aiming the camera where you wanna turn (like halo or arma) you can adjust it depending on the map, if you're in a big open map you can have it lower for smoother turning or if you're in a small map or congested area you raise it to take sharper turns

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A GAMER FOR SHAME

Steelseries sensei laughs at your logitech trinket mouse thingy.

G19 > your economy model kb

>googles something to try to own me about some money bullshit

>chooses something that's cheaper and not as good

>reject haven

maks
07-22-2013, 04:01 PM
you lower your sensitivity when sniping to get headshots easier, you raise it for other guns to turn faster, and you raise it really high when using something like a turret that would normally move slow in the game you're playing to make it move faster you wouldn't know this kind of stuff playing skyrim and tf2 though it's not your fault

not just guns but also vehicles, if you're playing a game where you steer with the mouse either by moving it to turn the wheels or by aiming the camera where you wanna turn (like halo or arma) you can adjust it depending on the map, if you're in a big open map you can have it lower for smoother turning or if you're in a small map or congested area you raise it to take sharper turns

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A GAMER FOR SHAME

if I wanted to change my dpi I'd do it with a keyboard shortcut so I don't have to take my finger off the trigger

steveyos
07-22-2013, 04:09 PM
no, not if you're running from bullets

I dunno what to tell ya man you're the only person who sees any bad in having dpi buttons on the mouse, every gaming mouse has these buttons it's been like that for years now

UofLCardfan08
07-22-2013, 04:09 PM
has 2 G9x's ready for warranty replacement due to logitech shit quality control

has G19

has Intuos 4 tablet

stevey buys trinkets based on retarded newegg reviews, half the morons reviewing don't own the product.

stevey asks niggy lizard to create fjs for him, stevey rage kills fjs forum... perpetual motion of fjs rage kill ver.2468856430-2012/13

steveyos
07-22-2013, 04:10 PM
either way I use my controller for gaming, I like the buttons for blender and second life

steveyos
07-22-2013, 04:10 PM
please calm down UofLCardfan08 lmao

UofLCardfan08
07-22-2013, 04:12 PM
if I wanted to change my dpi I'd do it with a keyboard shortcut so I don't have to take my finger off the trigger

in use the mouse dpi button is excellent

macpro
07-22-2013, 04:12 PM
please kill yourselves. both of you. with a butcher knife to the neck.

always stevey
07-22-2013, 04:22 PM
please go away marco.

UofLCardfan08
07-22-2013, 04:26 PM
please kill yourselves. both of you. with a butcher knife to the neck.

marco still uses his packard bell PRO gamer mouse kb combo, cause life is short at his age

steveyos
07-22-2013, 06:59 PM
marco ownin the fuck outta all of us