PDA

View Full Version : oh I can use this mouse wired too it's not just for charging (btw is it usb 3.0 and what about my keyboard I can't fucking )

steveyos
07-24-2013, 03:33 PM
I just put the little dongle in with the battery there's a spot for it

so anyway do you know if my mouse and keybaord are usb 3.0? again the keyboard is the logitech g510s and the mouse is logitech g700s, I had them both in usb 3.0 but then moved the keyboard to nomral usb and the extra keys wouldn't work and the gamepanel software wont' open but the icon is still in my notifiactions bar thing at the bottom right of windows and now it's back in 3.0 and stuck on the logo on its little screen

I gotta make sure they're in the right usb ports to attain maximum pwnage

steveyos YOLO
07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Have you ever used a usb 3.0 external drive? Just wondering how much faster it is compared to 2.0

maks
07-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Have you ever used a usb 3.0 external drive? Just wondering how much faster it is compared to 2.0

usb 2.0 = about 35MB/s

usb 3.0 = about 400 MB/s

It's about as fast as your internal hard drive

steveyos
07-24-2013, 04:09 PM
no this is my only external drive and only because I gave my friend my old desktop and this is my hard drive from it so I use synctoy to sync that and my 4tb drive even though I literally don't have any important files because I really don't care at all about technology the only thing I'd consider important is my pics of my niece and even then I don't really care because photos and stuff aren't important to me

http://i.imgur.com/gU0PgHI.jpg

the usb thumb drive is now officially only for judge judy and days of our lives lmao

steveyos
07-24-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm just gonna keep using usb 3.0 for my mouse and keyboard then even if it doesn't matter I still don't have anything else to plug into the ports

macpro
07-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Welfare fraud,