PDA

View Full Version : I set one of the four thumb buttons on my mouse for the letter M because tha'ts mouselook in second life

steveyos
07-24-2013, 07:21 PM
so I can press it here mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m

and it doesn't really matter because the default is just to use it as "forward" as in forward a web page and back a webpage the other button does, and I don't really use either because why the fuck would anyone use hte forward and back buttons

so actully now I'm gonna set the back button to f, hold on please

*hold music*

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffmmmmmmmmmfmffmfmfmfmfmfmfmmffmfmmffmfmfmffmfmffmfm fmfmfmmfmmfmfmfmfmmfmfmmfmfmffmmf

I can hold it down lik ea keyboard key mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

the other two buttons on top of these I set to dpi up and down so now there's four buttons on my mouse dedicated to changin gmy dpi whihc I lowered to just two settings 200 and 800 that seems to be the overall best for everything, 200 for when aiming down the ironsights and 800 for everything else, including buildin gin second life and moving my mouse around the screen, I cna have five dpi settings but I'm not gay. plus I'm still gonna use my 360 controller for gaming except there's no controller support in natural selection 2 but I hate that damn game so much I love and hate it at the same time it's an amazing game but it's so fucking annoying I don't like playing as aliens but playing as marines is gay because you die from even looking at the aliens and they can dash around the screen at mach speed so idk. but I will continue to play it

well I don't use a controlle rfor second life but it doesn't matter there obviously just for builidng and 800 is fine for all building it's the Sweet Spot

so anyway, I hope you enjoyed this thread and I'll leave you with me mashing the m and f keys on my mouse for roughtly 15 seconds:

mfmfmffmmfmffmfmmffmmffmmfmmffmfmfmfmmffmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmmffmmffmmffmfmfmfmfmmfmmffm fmfmmfffmffmmffmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmmffmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmmfmfmfmmfffmmmf

steveyos
07-24-2013, 07:34 PM
there's a button on it to switch profiles ther ecan be up to five profiles (I can even remap that key too) so I could well I can remap all the keys I could just have the mouse be dedicated to typing each indivial letter of fjs wins again I can also macro it to type that all in one key

wow, I lov ethis mouse and this keyboard a lot