PDA

View Full Version : my dayz video si only at 45% what the fuck

steveyos
07-24-2013, 07:24 PM

steveyos
07-24-2013, 07:26 PM
I quit deluge even though judge judy was now only downloading at under 20 with upload under 40 that's not even 1% of my internet but maybe it somehow mattered

I guess I'm gonna play some far cry 3 just to keep myself awake even though teh game is so fucking boring it'll put me to sleep but I gotta get this upload to finish man it sucks how you can't resume it later

I like single player far cry 3 because I can just drive around well actually arma 3 is more fun for tha, but ugh, there's nothign to arma 3 yet at least there's stuff to do in fc3 even though ti sucks so bad so fucking bad

steveyos
07-24-2013, 07:27 PM
actually I'll record myself playing far cry 3 even though nothing good will proably hapen I'll just let the filesize get up to like 3tb and then upload THAT to youtube, fuck you google, you suck, you're better than apple and blackberry but worse than microsoft and you suck so bad

rubycalaber
07-24-2013, 07:48 PM
welcome to my life

steveyos YOLO
07-24-2013, 08:59 PM
Sounds like a shitty pc

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:07 PM
73% yeah really ruby I think youtube has their upload speeds set really fucking low because I coulda uploaded and downloaded over a terrorbyte by now

oh well I drove around in far cry 3 I didn't record it because the fucking game sucks and as soon as we get tired of co-op I'm unisntalling it, re-downloading it just to waste some ubijunk bandwidth, then deleting it again

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:15 PM
74% well the good news is I have shutdown8 installed so I'll set the time for two hours, there's no way it will take longer than that and if it does then tomorrow I know what I have to do I have to murder every google employee on earth

here's the tags it recommended me becuase fo my descriptoin:

+Intel Corporation (Organization)
+Epic Games (Organization)
+Fail
+Epic
+Computer
+Lol
+Owned

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Most Epic Dayz Solo Run Awarded #1 By EVGA, TomsHardware, Epic Games, Intel, Gabe Newell and more!

This run was recorded on July 23rd 2013. I'm honored to say it's been award the #1 dayz solo run by more than 15 companies/websites/bloggers/whathaveyous! Thank you all for over TEN MILLION VIEWS.

I'm not sure when I'll make another solo run since this is, quite frankly, the worst mod ever made, but I'll be joining my friend rubycalaber for his Let's Plays soon so check them out.

Here's hoping a different development team that isn't mentally stunted makes a playable zombie mod for arma 3!

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:23 PM
75% I wish cox's powerboost would kick in my internet

sounds cool but read until the end or just read the end:

PowerBoost for Cox High Speed Internet

Last Updated: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 > Related Articles

31 rated this
Summary

Learn about the PowerBoost speed enhancement technology.
Solution

Cox offers PowerBoost™ to all Preferred and Premier high-speed Internet customers. PowerBoost “makes fast even faster” by giving customers an extra “shot” of speed when downloading and uploading large files.

How PowerBoost Works

The PowerBoost speed enhancement technology gives Cox High Speed Internet customers a speed burst when they need it most – when downloading and uploading large files.
PowerBoost works by utilizing additional capacity on Cox’s fiber-hybrid network to give customers a short “boost” above and beyond their normal speeds (“fiber-hybrid” systems are those with both fiber and coaxial cable).
The availability of PowerBoost depends on the availability of extra bandwidth on the network at the moment the customer starts a large download or upload.
PowerBoost is exclusive to the cable industry. DSL does not offer this feature.
When PowerBoost is available locally, Cox customers do not need to sign up or activate the boosts manually. The network will automatically detect when a user begins to download or upload a large file (such as a picture, music, movie or multi-media file), and look for extra bandwidth it can utilize.
Each PowerBoost lasts a few seconds and is estimated to increase download speeds up to 29% for Preferred customers and up to 25% for Premier customers, and increase upload speeds up to 33% for Preferred and Premier customers.

wow thanks for a few seconds maybe that'll get me 20mb of my 22gb file uploaded you fucking pricks

the good news is cox really is super fast but we're gonna see if verizon is cheaper because fuck both of them I can't wait to move out of ri so I can have other cheaper better options

fanfare
07-24-2013, 10:41 PM
let me know asap when your video is done, cant wait to watch it.

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:42 PM
79% I won't be awake just keep f5'ing my youtube channel

fanfare
07-24-2013, 10:43 PM
yeah ill def be f5'ing your channel all night.. no sleep tonight.

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:45 PM
*marks thread read part 3*