PDA

View Full Version : it's at 80%, I will post the video tomorrow into my dayz megathread.

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:53 PM
who merges all my threads anyway is it clay or jon so I know who to keep making fun of I am really mean to both because I just assume both of them do it because they're always getting their jimmies rustled by me but like how with lizards where I don't even talk to them and they just get mad at how I'm the best poster

anyway still 80% good night every one gonna smoke a newport then fall asleep watching the kids int he hall on the netflix and using shutdown8 to make my computer shut off in two hours, you guys should get it it's sleeper timer for windows WHICH WINDOWS SHOULD FUCKING HAVE BUILT INTO IT BUT THIS PROGRAM WORKS PERFETCTLY FINE ANYWAY

steveyos
07-24-2013, 10:54 PM
windows 8 shoulda came with a start menu I know you dn't have to say it, but if it did I woulda never tried classic shell and wow I'm fucking really happy things worked out how they did because even if I somehow ended up back on 7 I'd still use classic shell's start menu (I dont' bother with the rest of it because idgaf)