PDA

View Full Version : theres like ten threads on random lizard whatever forum and theyre all talking about rubynet

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:27 PM
lol

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:29 PM
http://bounty-board.com/showthread.php/542-hey-whistler cag stealing jokes from here and re using them on other forums for e-cred, cag ur trling me so hard im goign to get mad and start screameing into the microphone and make a ytmnd about this

always stevey
07-25-2013, 01:29 PM
*ignores doli*

Autistic Spectrum
07-25-2013, 01:30 PM
post your ofucking dick onb,m,,, oNWE,D

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:30 PM
:bravo: ... fucktard

always stevey
07-25-2013, 01:32 PM
My feelings have been hurt on the internet today.

steveyos
I'm just so glad it's not fjs they're talking about man I really don't like me or fjs being involved in anything lizard-related

Gentleman Doli
I'm just so glad it's not fjs they're talking about man I really don't like me or fjs being involved in anything lizard-related

they all rly rly hate u for some reason lmao

Autistic Spectrum
07-25-2013, 01:34 PM
um since cody ob and lisa cag and flagger are all posting there, there saying there from RC(Which in huge faggot speak means rubynet) but wtf, cody,ob,lisa,cag and flagger are all from there and not here, fuck backwards MAN THEY GOT IT WRONG, not one acutal rubynet poster posts there, GO AWAY THE 5 OF YOU,

reno
07-25-2013, 01:34 PM
8,200 posts

steveyos
07-25-2013, 01:37 PM
they all rly rly hate u for some reason lmao

somebody told me they target me as I'm the "weak link" at this forum and they do it to try to get accepted here, but the only problem with that is I'm literally the best poster and no original members here hate me so I'm sure there's other reasons too but I don't know what they are because I don't even pay attention to any of it

I wish I could figure it out though I really do, I wish they'd all just explain what their problem is because I just find it so damn weird

um since cody ob and lisa cag and flagger are all posting there, there saying there from RC(Which in huge faggot speak means rubynet) but wtf, cody,ob,lisa,cag and flagger are all from there and not here, fuck backwards MAN THEY GOT IT WRONG, not one acutal rubynet poster posts there, GO AWAY THE 5 OF YOU,

YTMNSFW BITCH :twisted:

Cody
07-25-2013, 01:39 PM

barrypothead has an acct there lol

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:40 PM
we gave cag a name. her original name was gold flower or whatever, no noe even knows wat her old name was, the only name she needs, is cat avatar guy, a badge of pride ,, even on teh lizard forums tehy hail her by this name, and all know it is a battle scar she won in a brutal flame war against the boys at ruby net

Cody
07-25-2013, 01:40 PM
somebody told me they target me as I'm the "weak link" at this forum and they do it to try to get accepted here, but the only problem with that is I'm literally the best poster and no original members here hate me so I'm sure there's other reasons too but I don't know what they are because I don't even pay attention to any of it

I wish I could figure it out though I really do, I wish they'd all just explain what their problem is because I just find it so damn weird

YTMNSFW BITCH :twisted:

:winnebago:

always stevey
07-25-2013, 01:41 PM
we gave cag a name. her original name was gold flower or whatever, no noe even knows wat her old name was, the only name she needs, is cat avatar guy, a badge of pride ,, even on teh lizard forums tehy hail her by this name, and all know it is a battle scar she won in a brutal flame war against the boys at ruby net
"you may take my life but you'll never take my freedom" - Kurt Cobain

Cody
07-25-2013, 01:41 PM

yeah and all you did was add an extra letter to my name like some britfag, thanks a lot

Cody
07-25-2013, 01:42 PM
"you may take my life but you'll never take my freedom" - Kurt Cobain

lies, mel gibson

Gentleman Doli
07-25-2013, 01:42 PM
yeah and all you did was add an extra letter to my name like some britfag, thanks a lot

your welcome Codey

rubycalaber
07-25-2013, 01:54 PM
I dont get it, is whislter OB's account?

Autistic Spectrum
07-25-2013, 01:56 PM
you will understand the in's and out's of the bounty board, ruby, don't even try,

steveyos
07-25-2013, 02:02 PM
it's basically this forum with a different url