PDA

View Full Version : it's in your shadow; take a look at yourself, seriously.

Pages : [1] 2

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 10:04 AM
for real tho, lisa, check ur fucking shadow

steveyos
07-26-2013, 10:13 AM
it's in your shower;

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 04:56 PM
heh, should take a peeky-boo at your shadow too -- i mean someone who comes online to insult people as their favorite passtime, there's gotta be some repressed insecurities knockin around in the ol noggin

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 05:01 PM
and DOLI, lol, you thinking you're so smart and witty, you don't know jack shit lmfao, whenever you start babbling on about medicine it makes me absolutely cringe at what a fucking dumbshit you are
"heh heh heh i'm being ironic i'm so clever" youre not even good at it you fucking blow at it

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 05:03 PM
and Marks, "I'm an IT guy who sits on the internet all day arguing with people I don't even fucking know to prove i'm better than them", what the fuck are you doing with yourself? Get a hobby, go fishing or something

always stevey
07-26-2013, 05:03 PM
get off the internet

always stevey
07-26-2013, 05:04 PM
you cant handle it faggot. after that whole speech about doli opening your eyes you're back here. lmao.

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 05:05 PM
"i need to go to a psyche ward" blow it out your fucking ass, i found someone i actually enjoyed talking to and you guys did everything you fucking could to pry it apart, i dont care anymore YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS

always stevey
07-26-2013, 05:08 PM
you have 0 grip on reality nd you're impulsive. grow up. the internet is for entertainment only.

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 05:10 PM
do u feel better now? good. now go to a psyche ward

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 05:11 PM
you cant handle it faggot. after that whole speech about doli opening your eyes you're back here. lmao.
oooh boy now lets delve into your problems caggy boy, scrawling around on the internet for attention because you couldnt get any in real life

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 05:11 PM
and DOLI, lol, you thinking you're so smart and witty, you don't know jack shit lmfao, whenever you start babbling on about medicine it makes me absolutely cringe at what a fucking dumbshit you are
"heh heh heh i'm being ironic i'm so clever" youre not even good at it you fucking blow at it

lol

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 05:12 PM
how do you differentiate a strep cellulitis from a staph cellulitis?

maks
07-26-2013, 05:13 PM
and Marks, "I'm an IT guy who sits on the internet all day arguing with people I don't even fucking know to prove i'm better than them", what the fuck are you doing with yourself? Get a hobby, go fishing or something

I have a job and a girlfriend and do not live with my grandma. Your move.

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 05:18 PM

Do me next...:hyper:

maks
07-26-2013, 05:20 PM
"i need to go to a psyche ward" blow it out your fucking ass, i found someone i actually enjoyed talking to and you guys did everything you fucking could to pry it apart, i dont care anymore YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS

regardless of what happened between you and lisa, the way you're handling it is unacceptable. if she didn't live in another country you'd be peering throuh her windows and leaving dead animals on her doorstep. you do need to get to a psyche ward, as soon as possible.

macpro
07-26-2013, 05:21 PM
i'm cag's real husband and we're going to have little communist alien babies together.

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 05:22 PM
plug drugs googleing furously

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 05:29 PM

you have no fucking clue what a psyche ward is or how broken the system is that you're a part of. Psyche wards don't fix the problems of patients.They have never had any intention of fixing the problems of patients. It's a place for society to store people when they don't know what to do with them and can't throw them in prison. Charge your insurance 2 grand a day, load you up on meds, and suck you into the system for the rest of your life
You have no. fucking. idea.

My mother's friend has had electroconvulsive therapy 3 times now after nearly 20 years of being off and on cocktails of high-dose neuroleptic DA antagonists and mood stabilizers. Her mind is just fried now, she's totally fucking brain dead. She's a shell of a person.

blah blah blah that was boring lets get back at ripping into you

maks
07-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Doli kind of talked some sense into me last night, and pointed out that I've been a huge creep for the past 3 months, and I've pretty much just been bothering you for months. I'm going to leave you alone and stop sending you e-mails asking to be my friend again.

he did, huh? you'll stop sending her emails, huh? What about this one? and the angrier one you sent riht after this one?

But look, this is what they always wanted. I wasn't actually a creep to begin with; it was always their goal to split us from being friends, so they just kept insisting anything they thought might do that, and just kept telling you that I was a creep until you started believing them -- and you listened to them. I can't believe you'd follow what a group of people think instead of doing what you think is right, I thought you were way different than that.

Yes, none of this is your fault, nothing that you fuck up is ever your fault

I've known these guys for years. You may think you understand their antics, but you don't. They do lead you along a lot of the time for their own amusement. And that really bothers me that you trusted them over me. Do you really think that's fair? After I was such a good friend to you for so long?

Yeah lisa has no idea she's on a trolling forum

I pretty much had to give up my reputation with all of them because I chose you over them; and you know what? The reason I've seemed like such a big pussy was so I could try and bring both sides together. You think Doli is so attractive for being witty and clever? The guy is a tool. You're actually attracted to that? Someone who treats you like shit instead of someone who actually cares about you? I mean think about it, really think about it, you like him because you think he's one of the popular ones of the group, and you started disliking me for not being the popular one. You're following the crowd, it's fucking stupid, I didn't know you were like that.

Doli is pretty handsome, js. I told you lisa was like that, you didn't listen so now I laugh at your pain.

So you wonder why I'm acting like a little bitch, one reason is because I've been fighting back how pissed off I feel because I can't believe how you're acting.

No it's because you're a little bitch

I ruined all my friendships on that forum for you; I've wasted months of my life now, I feel like an idiot.

You ruined your friendship with me, everyone else already hated you.

Have you honestly forgotten how great of friends we used to be? How can you just block out your memory of me like that?
And even though you deny it, your actions caused my real name to get leaked. You used my real first name on the forum when I didn't want you to, and flag told everyone my full name after that. Do you realize I can not fucking defend myself in arguments now because they'll just turn around and try and ruin me in real life then? So when you were laughing at me in tinychat and felt embarrassed for me when I was apologizing to marks, its because he was recording everything I was saying like a fucking lunatic, and I wanted to get on his good side so he'd just leave me the hell alone. And you wonder why I've been such a pussy.

That's a shame, I was about to accept your apology but now that I know it wasn't sincere...

It's all your choice who you do and don't want to be friends with. But you know it as well as I do, you've done wrong to me.
How can you just ignore someone who wants to be your friend so bad and looks up to you? Especially after you and that person only really had each other for 7 months and would talk like you were in love. Was it all just some strategy of yours? Did you really throw it all away just to make them jealous and get their attention? You're sick, I don't know if you can't see what you're doing or not, but like I've said in the past, it's in your shadow; take a look at yourself, seriously.

If you believed it was her choice you wouldn't have spent all summer trying to force yourself on her.

Please, don't ever do this to a guy again. You broke my heart. Do you get off on that or something? Does it make you feel wanted and popular to mess with a guy's head like that and have him obsess over you?

I'm not obsessed over you, that's all their invention they planted in your head. I'm actually just sad because I lost a best friend and I've been trying to get her back. I'm acting the way I'm acting because normal people don't act like you've been acting.

Yes, the 800 emails you sent begging her to talk to you were planted in her head by us

Whatever this wasn't well written because I get writer's block when my mind is being raped, so I don't expect it to convince you, but I wanted to at least mention all those things, because it makes me sick thinking that you're just going to move on and think everything you've done is okay, I don't want to give you that pleasure.

Christ you're pathetic

So that's that, I am going to leave you alone now. I mean I did my best, I really wanted to be your friend again, and God knows I've tried as hard as I could to be your friend again, but I'd be an idiot if I wasted any more time on this silly bullshit

PS I'm going to send another email immediately after this one so this part is a huge lie.

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 05:31 PM
regardless of what happened between you and lisa, the way you're handling it is unacceptable
i agree now its gotten to the point where it stupid, i'm just fucking pissed that you fuckers got away with it

if she didn't live in another country you'd be peering throuh her windows and leaving dead animals on her doorstep. you do need to get to a psyche ward, as soon as possible.

complete bullshit

maks
07-26-2013, 05:32 PM
It's a place for society to store people when they don't know what to do with them and can't throw them in prison

Yes, people like you who cannot function in the real world.

maks
07-26-2013, 05:34 PM
complete bullshit

I've seen your emails dude you can't sweep this under the rug there's a myriad of evidence to back me up. She doesn't pity you, or feel bad for you, or fear for you anymore. She hates you, you've pushed her that far. You're a stalker plain and simple.

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 05:35 PM
you have no fucking clue what a psyche ward is or how broken the system is that you're a part of. Psyche wards don't fix the problems of patients.They have never had any intention of fixing the problems of patients. It's a place for society to store people when they don't know what to do with them and can't throw them in prison. Charge your insurance 2 grand a day, load you up on meds, and suck you into the system for the rest of your life
You have no. fucking. idea.

My mother's friend has had electroconvulsive therapy 3 times now after nearly 20 years of being off and on cocktails of high-dose neuroleptic DA antagonists and mood stabilizers. Her mind is just fried now, she's totally fucking brain dead. She's a shell of a person.

blah blah blah that was boring lets get back at ripping into you

ya lets. why dont u log into tiny chat or something and face me like a man u little pussy, cuz we know how well that went last time

maks
07-26-2013, 05:39 PM
and make sure you get on cam so we know it's really you, and stay on cam for 3-5 minutes

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 06:07 PM
he did, huh? you'll stop sending her emails, huh? What about this one? and the angrier one you sent riht after this one?
She kept saying things like "sorry i just need some time, just leave me alone for now" so i thought cool whatever, message her a few days later and she just flat out ignores me... its because what she says is straight 100% bullshit, she's actually just ignoring me because shes a shallow bitch

Yes, none of this is your fault, nothing that you fuck up is ever your fault
Don't even try to lie it was your goal from day one to try and wreck my friendship with her

Yeah lisa has no idea she's on a trolling forum
You know all that was true though. You guys egg her on constantly for your own amusement.

Doli is pretty handsome, js. I told you lisa was like that, you didn't listen so now I laugh at your pain.
Good, some fucking honestly for once, it all comes down to looks. That's what I needed to hear, not some made up bullshit from Lisa and you guys meant to make me feel guilty.

No it's because you're a little bitch
It mostly stems me from not being able to lash out like the true asshole I am because of all the psychopaths her who now know my real name.

You ruined your friendship with me, everyone else already hated you.

Meh, not as much as they did after I became friends with Lisa

That's a shame, I was about to accept your apology but now that I know it wasn't sincere...
meh, It was about 50/50; I did want to just be cool with you but then there's Lisa there going "omgg no lol" everytime I say something apologetic to you, and I was just pointing out to her "uhhh hello?? even if I did want to freak out on him right now, i cant because he knows me real name because of you, you stupid bitch"

If you believed it was her choice you wouldn't have spent all summer trying to force yourself on her.
ive been a pretty big loser this summer, i'll be honest.. i was going through some pretty major opiate withdrawals, and a big side effect of that is irrational feelings of guilt. I'd pretty much sit around every day, get high on tramadaol, and then see lisa on the forum and want to talk to her but couldnt and itd sort of build up in a bad way. Yeah its been a waste of a fucking summer, i feel like an idiot, lay it on me.. i look back and think "wtf??"

Yes, the 800 emails you sent begging her to talk to you were planted in her head by us

I think she fucking likes it now; after a few days she'll be like "michael give it some time okay?" so i think "okay" and then try to message her a few days later (being completely nice and apologetic), and she just ignores me, then comes on here and posts my messages and fucking laughs about them. She's fucking getting off on it - shes playing head game..

Christ you're pathetic
which part? i'd been up for like 3 days, my mind was literally being raped and you can't exactly pull of some grade A mark twain shit when youre in that state of mind. Or why? Because I really don't want to be just one giant dickhead??

PS I'm going to send another email immediately after this one so this part is a huge lie.
who cares god theyre fucking messages, i forgot trying to tell someone how you feel and talk about things rather than just being a bunch of pricks is considered "obsessive behavior" o0o0o0o0o that means he cares too much about you hes gonna wanna latch on to you and hes ugly dont want an ugly fucker latching on to you because then you wont be able to play the field of dicks like a fucking whore

Lisa, if you're reading this DON'T talk to a fragile guy for 7+ months saying a bunch of romantic shit to him, not when you're going to try and just swat him away like an insect a few months later.
I'm not like I am online in real life either, I'm kind of a hardass.. but once in a blue moon I'll try to show a girl a fragile side of me and they always fucking shatter it -- I don't have to be that fragile lovely pansy ass bitch when I am, I choose to be blah blah blah fucking talking about myself and my feelings blah blah god this is so fucking gay

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 06:17 PM
ya lets. why dont u log into tiny chat or something and face me like a man u little pussy, cuz we know how well that went last time

wait for a day when other people arent in this house so ill be able to yell and scream at my computer without people nearby thinking i'm a madman having some kind of freak out... make a date of it?

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 06:23 PM
lmao you wont yell or scream shit, youre going to whisper and cry

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 06:30 PM
If I were in the shoes of plug drugs, I would never come to this forum or any forum where anyone here who witnessed this shit posted at. You'd have to be borderline insane to not have the mental capacity to understand the insanity that's occurred recently and not just leave and never return. You do need to get some sort of help whether you think you do or not.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 06:31 PM
this thread was on life support till plug drugs came in and started wikipediaing thefuck outta everoneasdf

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 06:36 PM
At least I got some pretty fucking sweet pics out of it. It was worth my social life...

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 06:47 PM
lmao you wont yell or scream shit, youre going to whisper and cry

when i'm in, errhmm, the right state of mind, i'm gonna get poetic with that shit, you better believe it,
its on like donkey kong

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 06:49 PM
this thread was on life support till plug drugs came in and started wikipediaing thefuck outta everoneasdf

yeah i use wikipedia hur hurr "i'm too dumb to understand what he's saying! he must be using wikipedia!! I... i just can't accept that i'm an uneducated billigerent dickwad.. it hurts too much"

macpro
07-26-2013, 06:55 PM
If I were in the shoes of plug drugs, I would never come to this forum or any forum where anyone here who witnessed this shit posted at. You'd have to be borderline insane to not have the mental capacity to understand the insanity that's occurred recently and not just leave and never return. You do need to get some sort of help whether you think you do or not.

why don't you stfu?

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 06:56 PM
plug drugs you are a fat drug addict with severe mental and emotional problems with barely a high school education. please i don't want to get into an actual conversation with you about anything. why are you doing this plug drugs.why are you so fuckign stupid

macpro
07-26-2013, 06:58 PM
he just wants you to be his friend Kenny Post.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 06:58 PM
why pd why are you so fucking gay and stupid, does Google not have the answer to this

macpro
07-26-2013, 07:01 PM
I saw lisa's tits today on TC. She was all wacked out. She looked like she was ready for a big
abbo gang bang.

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 07:04 PM
how do you differentiate a strep cellulitis from a staph cellulitis?

how do you not know jack shit about acetaminophen? "its one of the safest OTC pain meds we have"
are you fucking retarded? Its active metabolite N-acetyl-p-benzoquinoneimine is EXTREMELY TOXIC TO THE LIVER, it depletes the antioxidant glutathione which ends up causing direct damage to the cells in the liver.

Even though your liver metabolizes N-acetyl-p-benzoquinoneimine, an amount of damage has already been done before it can be metabolized.

ANY dose of acetaminophen will cause SOME DEGREE of liver damage.

In doses of 4-6 grams, slight liver damage will occur, but can be recovered from. In doses of more than 10 grams, damage can be severe. And 20-30 grams can be lethal.

So when you said "you can't abuse lortabs or vicodin because the tylenol will kill you it was the stupidest load of bullshit I've ever heard, ohh but all the ladies must've thought you were sooooo intelligent,
you're a fucking tool

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 07:06 PM
i bet all the ladies drool over how intelligent you pretend to be, you smarmy fuckbag,
you're playing a big facade, you do not know shit

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 07:11 PM
I've seen your emails dude you can't sweep this under the rug there's a myriad of evidence to back me up. She doesn't pity you, or feel bad for you, or fear for you anymore. She hates you, you've pushed her that far. You're a stalker plain and simple.

i dont give a flying fuck about her anymore shes a fucking idiot for buying in to all of your bullshit, shes absolutely fucking retarded for listening to any of you

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 07:12 PM
why don't you stfu?

If I did, then there would be nobody else that would ever respond to you.

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:13 PM
how do you not know jack shit about acetaminophen? "its one of the safest OTC pain meds we have"
are you fucking retarded? Its active metabolite N-acetyl-p-benzoquinoneimine is EXTREMELY TOXIC TO THE LIVER, it depletes the antioxidant glutathione which ends up causing direct damage to the cells in the liver.

Even though your liver metabolizes N-acetyl-p-benzoquinoneimine, an amount of damage has already been done before it can be metabolized.

ANY dose of acetaminophen will cause SOME DEGREE of liver damage.

In doses of 4-6 grams, slight liver damage will occur, but can be recovered from. In doses of more than 10 grams, damage can be severe. And 20-30 grams can be lethal.

So when you said "you can't abuse lortabs or vicodin because the tylenol will kill you it was the stupidest load of bullshit I've ever heard, ohh but all the ladies must've thought you were sooooo intelligent,
you're a fucking tool

yes, any dose of acetaminophen will cause some degree of liver damage. youre a moron, however, and so you dont understand that virtually all of the liver damage produced by small amounts of acetaminophen will be repaired with no scar tissue, so it's literally meaningless and it definitely has a better side effect profile than ibuprofen, other NSAIDs, or opiods, especially considering you can use it during both pregnancy and breastfeeding. there are multiple studies that have established the long term safety of reasonable dosages of tylenol, sorry.

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Plug drugs let's go out on a date irl

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:15 PM
you also didnt answer my question, but thats okay. the difference between a strep and a staph cellulitis is that a strep cellulitis won't produce pus. this is an actual diagnostic fact that you will need to know if you want to go into medicine, but you'd rather tell me the theoretical damage that tylenol will do or what the fuck ever

macpro
07-26-2013, 07:15 PM
If I did, then there would be nobody else that would ever respond to you.

just call saul.

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:17 PM
what is the best drug to prescribe for an unknown infection of the skin that appears to be bacterial in nature? what about for curing gram-negative folliculitis following a course of antibiotics for acne?

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:18 PM
what are our best treatment options for lyme disease and other borreliosis?

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:20 PM
a patient presents himself to a clinic and has been complaining of pain in his left leg. the pain is severe, worse in the morning, and assymetrical. there is redness and swelling in the leg, while the other appears normal. what tests would you order and what is your differential diagnosis from most to least likely

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 07:21 PM
What should I use to cure redness and swelling in my penis

macpro
doli I think you should just tell everyboby you have AIDS.

Gentleman Doli
for chronic hives, which antihistamines would you recommend Dr. Dumbfuck

Autistic Spectrum
will googling pharma terms get plug drugs off min wage??? and into a sports car, and maybe just maybe back into lisa's good graces??? the answer sadly is no,

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:23 PM
a patient complains of "an ear infection". there is pain. it is in both ears. there is no sign of pus, but the ear drum in both is red and inflamed. sometimes there is itching in the outside of the ears, with flaking of the skin. do you think they should take antibiotics?

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 07:25 PM
let's say i did not want to bring my cart all the way back into walmart, but all the cart returns where full? would it be against the law to just leave it in a parking space, as long as i locked the wheels? i would not want the cart to roll into anyone's parked car and cause a ding, i don't think i could live with myself if something like that happened.

Gentleman Doli
ur so dumb dude, seriously

Autistic Spectrum
look at all those cohearent words, ya i'm smart as fuck , glete me google a cure for SUPER AIDS,

Gentleman Doli
let's say i did not want to bring my cart all the way back into walmart, but all the cart returns where full? would it be against the law to just leave it in a parking space, as long as i locked the wheels? i would not want the cart to roll into anyone's parked car and cause a ding, i don't think i could live with myself if something like that happened.

now TIHS is a question i want to know the answer to

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:26 PM
a patient is dying of aids and you accidentally put your pen0r inside of her vagina because you were horny. what do you do now?

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 07:28 PM
maybe everone just needs to simmer down and take a look into there shadows,

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:31 PM
anyway i dont acatually want you to answer all of taht or spend 5 hours googling it, im jsut showing u that theres a lot u dont know and u trying to swing ur dick around trying to prove that im a fraud or a moron or something is, in reality, just something ur doing to try and discredit me in front of lisa or whatever, which is rly pathetic lol. lisa literally doesnt care if im a fraud or not, if i was dr kervorkian she wouldnt care, she woudl probably like me more, tahts whats cool about lisa and thats what i love about her,,, I love Lisa, I already booked a plane ticket out to see her. I hope she likes me as much as I like her :nervous:

always stevey
07-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Plug drugs is having a nervous breakdown. :smug:

always stevey
07-26-2013, 07:34 PM
a drug-fueled nervous breakdown..

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:34 PM
caggy boy,,,

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 07:38 PM
yes, any dose of acetaminophen will cause some degree of liver damage. youre a moron, however, and so you dont understand that virtually all of the liver damage produced by small amounts of acetaminophen will be repaired with no scar tissue, so it's literally meaningless and it definitely has a better side effect profile than ibuprofen, other NSAIDs, or opiods, especially considering you can use it during both pregnancy and breastfeeding. there are multiple studies that have established the long term safety of reasonable dosages of tylenol, sorry.

complete bullshit, long-term exposure to APAP at the maximum recommended daily of 4,000mg will completely fucking murder your liver if taken for like 6 months or a year straight, thats why they recently lowered the maximum daily dose down to 3000mg and also lowered the dose of it in several opioid prescription meds from 500 to like 300

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 07:41 PM
complete bullshit, long-term exposure to APAP at the maximum recommended daily of 4,000mg will completely fucking murder your liver if taken for like 6 months or a year straight, thats why they recently lowered the maximum daily dose down to 3000mg and also lowered the dose of it in several opioid prescription meds from 500 to like 300

you can't ignore the simple fact

that you should Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction while taking acetaminophen: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Stop taking this medication and call your doctor at once if you have:

nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite;
dark urine, clay-colored stools; or
jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 07:42 PM
who told you no scarring occurs? Damage is damage. It can heal almost back to normal, but the tissue is never going to be the same.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 07:43 PM
who told you no scarring occurs? Damage is damage. It can heal almost back to normal, but the tissue is never going to be the same.

Alcoholic patients may develop hepatotoxicity after even modest doses of acetaminophen. In healthy patients, approximately 15 grams of acetaminophen is necessary to deplete liver glutathione stores by 70% in a 70 kg person. However, hepatotoxicity has been reported following smaller doses. Glutathione concentrations may be repleted by the antidote N-ace1ylcysteine. One case report has suggested that hypothermia may also be beneficial in decreasing liver damage during overdose.!!!!!!

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 07:44 PM
a drug-fueled nervous breakdown..

By the late 3rd century, the city of Rome no longer served as an effective capital for the Emperor and various cities were used as new administrative capitals. Successive emperors, starting with Constantine, privileged the eastern city of Byzantium, which he had entirely rebuilt after a siege. Later renamed Constantinople, and protected by formidable walls in the late 4th and early 5th centuries, it was to become the largest and most powerful city of Christian Europe in the Early Middle Ages. Since the Crisis of the Third Century, the Empire was intermittently ruled by more than one emperor at once (usually two), presiding over different regions. At first a haphazard form of power sharing, this eventually settled on an East-West administrative division between the Western Roman Empire (centered on Rome, but now usually presided from other seats of power such as Trier, Milan, and especially Ravenna), and the Eastern Roman Empire (with its capital initially in Nicomedia, and later Constantinople). The Latin-speaking west, under dreadful demographic crisis, and the wealthier[citation needed] Greek-speaking east, also began to diverge politically and culturally. Although this was a gradual process, still incomplete when Italy came under the rule of barbarian chieftains in the last quarter of the 5th century, it deepened further afterward, and had lasting consequences for the medieval history of Europe.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 07:46 PM
mumbles something, wipes taco stain off his white t-shirt with his grandmothers tablecloth

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 07:48 PM
anyway i dont acatually want you to answer all of taht or spend 5 hours googling it, im jsut showing u that theres a lot u dont know and u trying to swing ur dick around trying to prove that im a fraud or a moron or something is, in reality, just something ur doing to try and discredit me in front of lisa or whatever, which is rly pathetic lol. lisa literally doesnt care if im a fraud or not, if i was dr kervorkian she wouldnt care, she woudl probably like me more, tahts whats cool about lisa and thats what i love about her,,, I love Lisa, I already booked a plane ticket out to see her. I hope she likes me as much as I like her :nervous:
you are a fraud and/or moron, you got people to look up to you for bullshit you completely made up and i just wasnt in the mood at the time to point out what a fucking dumbass you were

so here it is now

Gentleman Doli
you are a fraud and/or moron, you got people to look up to you for bullshit you completely made up and i just wasnt in the mood at the time to point out what a fucking dumbass you were

so here it is now

whatever you say

Autistic Spectrum

so here it is now
In spite of his failures, Diocletian's reforms fundamentally changed the structure of Roman imperial government and helped stabilize the Empire economically and militarily, enabling the Empire to remain essentially intact for another hundred years despite being near the brink of collapse in Diocletian's youth. Weakened by illness, Diocletian left the imperial office on 1 May 305, and became the only Roman emperor to voluntarily abdicate the position. He lived out his retirement in his palace on the Dalmatian coast, tending to his vegetable gardens. His palace eventually became the core of the modern-day city of Split.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 07:49 PM
that nigger went from ruler of the entire world to tending his vegetable garden, really makes you think plug drugs,

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:51 PM
me adn cag are chatting in tiny chat, U GOTTA GET IN HERE,

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 07:54 PM
maybe everone just needs to simmer down and take a look into there shadows,

you dont know jack shit about jungian psychology. Keep your mouth shut.

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 07:57 PM
you dont know jack shit about jungian psychology. Keep your mouth shut.

you dnot know jack shit about anything lmao and all of tihs is a desperate attempt to appease a shut in australian wooman

Autistic Spectrum
pd i was like the only person left who did not call you a total faggot all the time, now that's gone pd, i hope you write me a big long note tommorw how your sorry about being mean 2 me, and tell me it was all my fault for looking up dead romans

Gentleman Doli
its rly cool how lisa and I are chatting on skype right this freakgn second lmao, shes telling me to tell you to "FUCK OFF MICHAEL"

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:01 PM
In spite of his failures, Diocletian's reforms fundamentally changed the structure of Roman imperial government and helped stabilize the Empire economically and militarily, enabling the Empire to remain essentially intact for another hundred years despite being near the brink of collapse in Diocletian's youth. Weakened by illness, Diocletian left the imperial office on 1 May 305, and became the only Roman emperor to voluntarily abdicate the position. He lived out his retirement in his palace on the Dalmatian coast, tending to his vegetable gardens. His palace eventually became the core of the modern-day city of Split.
the shit i babble about is socially relevant im trying to get you lazy fuckers to think about these things. Bitching on the internet all day about how much better you are than them "sheesh theres so many fucking dumbshits in the world lol! so Im gonna come on the internet and just talk about how superior i am too those people i hate in real life, fuck you mommy and daddy!"
WHY DONT YOU TRY FUCKING FIXING IT, wheres YOUR fucking solution, oh you enjoy it, they make you look good dont you? You're worse than them. You're making the problem even worse. You're a walking assclown with shit falling out of his pants

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:02 PM
ya i am not reading your insane shit pd, i never do, so it's wasted, sorry about your deep mental problems,

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:02 PM
the shit i babble about is socially relevant im trying to get you lazy fuckers to think about these things. Bitching on the internet all day about how much better you are than them "sheesh theres so many fucking dumbshits in the world lol! so Im gonna come on the internet and just talk about how superior i am too those people i hate in real life, fuck you mommy and daddy!"
WHY DONT YOU TRY FUCKING FIXING IT, wheres YOUR fucking solution, oh you enjoy it, they make you look good dont you? You're worse than them. You're making the problem even worse. You're a walking assclown with shit falling out of his pants

uhhhhh lol tehre are so many tihings that are funny about this i dont even know what to say

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:03 PM
get serious help, and maybe just maybe u will not have breakdowns on backwater internet fourms

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:03 PM
i know why plug drugs father left him and hates him to this very day god dam,

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:04 PM
its rly cool how lisa and I are chatting on skype right this freakgn second lmao, shes telling me to tell you to "FUCK OFF MICHAEL"
tell her to go fuck herself

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:05 PM
uhhhhh lol tehre are so many tihings that are funny about this i dont even know what to say

why, because it's completely relevant to you?

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:05 PM
your gonna regret all of this in like 5 hours when your gas can runs out and have nothing left to huff

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:08 PM
LISA I DID NOT MEAN ALL THAT SHIT, EVEN THOUGH YOUR A WHORE AND IT'S YOUR FAULT I BLAME MY POOR UPBRINGING AND SHOVING OXYS UP MY ASS FOR EVERYTHING I SAY ALSO I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON PLS LISA, LOVE ME AGAIN PHOTONS LISA, LOL XD REMEBER MSN CHAT ALSO I LOVE U AND HATE YOU AT THE SAME TIME U ARE THE BEST PERSON I KNOW, IT'S YOU AND ME GIRL BUT YOU HAVE TO JUST FORGIVE ME FOR BEING THE WAY I AM IT ALL GOES BACK TO THE TIME ON MSN CHAT, LISA, ITS YOUR FAULT I AM LIKE THIS,

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:10 PM
you dnot know jack shit about anything lmao and all of tihs is a desperate attempt to appease a shut in australian wooman
i dont give a fuck about her now lmfao, i really really hope one day she asks to be my friend again just so it gives me the opportunity to completely fucking break her feelings, i really hope that happens because i really want to make her ball her fucking eyes out and laugh about it

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:13 PM
i dont give a fuck about her now lmfao, i really really hope one day she asks to be my friend again just so it gives me the opportunity to completely fucking break her feelings, i really hope that happens because i really want to make her ball her fucking eyes out and laugh about it

yeah this is something someone who doesnt care would say

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:13 PM

lol i read this, u are the most backpedaling mother fucker ever u are a super gross person pd, god dammit, u are like entering codey territory here

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:14 PM
u fucking lunatic lmao

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:14 PM
lol i read this, u are the most backpedaling mother fucker ever u are a super gross person pd, god dammit, u are like entering codey territory here

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:16 PM

you know fucking well i run circles around you intellectually you little shit,
its all a big facade of yours, because you're a fucking fraud dude, youre shit

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:18 PM
plug drugs has perfected the art of posting no u into essays

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:18 PM
yeah this is something someone who doesnt care would say

i dont care about wanting to be her friend again, but yeah i'd care to hurt her feelings just for the pleasure of it

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:20 PM
until 20 mins from now, when you fell completely different

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:22 PM
i dont care about wanting to be her friend again, but yeah i'd care to hurt her feelings just for the pleasure of it

This is not healthy at all you lunatic.

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:23 PM
you know fucking well i run circles around you intellectually you little shit,
its all a big facade of yours, because you're a fucking fraud dude, youre shit

its weird how u cant say this when ur actualy talking to me, u just stutter out "ur right man ur right".

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:25 PM
Several theories of drug addiction exist, some of the main ones being genetic predisposition, the self-medication theory, and factors involved with social/economic development. There are strong associations between poverty and addiction. It has long been established that genetic factors along with social and psychological factors are contributors to addiction. A common theory along these lines is the self-medication hypotheses. Epidemiological studies estimate that genetic factors account for 40–60% of the risk factors for alcoholism. Similar rates of heritability for other types of drug addiction have been indicated by other studies. Knestler hypothesized in 1964 that a gene or group of genes might contribute to predisposition to addiction in several ways. For example, altered levels of a normal protein due to environmental factors could then change the structure or functioning of specific brain circuits during development. These altered brain circuits could change the susceptibility of an individual to an initial drug use experience. In support of this hypothesis, animal studies have shown that environmental factors such as stress can affect an animal's genotype.

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:31 PM
so lets review:
- Lisa is a shallow piece of shit who is incapable of any amount of loyalty for anyone, and is going to be miserable and alone for the rest of her life
- Doli is a complete dumbfuck who spouts out half-accurate medical jargon to pretend to be smart, and acts all witty and clever (when its the same shit thats been rehashed on these forums for years by dozens of other people) to get dumb girls eating out of the palms of his hands
- Marks has to insult people on the internet to feel better about himself

blah blah blah you get it

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:34 PM
girls like me and not plug drugs and this makes him rly mad lol

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:37 PM
its weird how u cant say this when ur actualy talking to me, u just stutter out "ur right man ur right".
blame lisa for leaking my full name. She compromised my ability to feel like I can say whatever I want on here without consequence

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:38 PM
u left me out of your sad insane list pd i have been fucking owning you left and right itt,

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:39 PM
girls like me and not plug drugs and this makes him rly mad lol

yes i am pissed that lisa likes a smarmy snakey little fucker like you more than me when i bent over backwards months and months for her, before this summer even happened

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:40 PM
blame lisa for leaking my full name. She compromised my ability to feel like I can say whatever I want on here without consequence

or maybe youre just socially retarded and unable to interact w/ other human beings

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 08:40 PM
yes i am pissed that lisa like a smarmy snakey little fucker like you when i bent over backwards for months and months for her, before this summer even happened

tihs is what girls like, they like guys who will bend over backwards for them and kiss the ground they walk on and tehn get mad when they dont talk to them for a day, they definitely like that and dont think its weird and creepy

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:54 PM
until 20 mins from now, when you fell completely different
no its fucking over, i'm not ever going to be able to let myself talk to her again. That's that

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 08:54 PM
Its Lisa's fault you're still rambling like a lunatic

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 08:56 PM
lisa turned me s8 for girls, she's just so fucking hot

Camoron
07-26-2013, 08:56 PM
didnt read lol

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:59 PM
or maybe youre just socially retarded and unable to interact w/ other human beings

what the fuck do you want me to say?? "uhhh no?"

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 08:59 PM
Its Lisa's fault you're still rambling like a lunatic

no its the xanax

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:01 PM
he's coming down off the pills and now he's gonna blame all of his behavior itt on them

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:01 PM
tihs is what girls like, they like guys who will bend over backwards for them and kiss the ground they walk on and tehn get mad when they dont talk to them for a day, they definitely like that and dont think its weird and creepy

i dont remember getting mad at her not talking to me for a day, i remember getting mad at her totally fucking forgetting about me as soon as she became slightly accepted here, like i was just a means to an end

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 09:02 PM
You are a liar plug durgs you said no more durgs and you lied like you do about everything so don't message me ever again

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 09:03 PM
what the fuck do you want me to say?? "uhhh no?"

i think if u actually tried sticking up for yourself in a medium where wikipedia wasnt always readily at hand it would be a start but u never will so why bother

Gentleman Doli
michael

Camoron
plug drugsd, belive me, befriending YOU fo all people was not a means to being acecpted here :rofl:

Camoron
07-26-2013, 09:04 PM
"oh, you mean shes cool with plug drugs? that guy is cool, i guess she might be OK"

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:05 PM
wait lisa was accepted here, i never check the inner circle of rubynet hidden sub forum to check those threads

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:06 PM
he's coming down off the pills and now he's gonna blame all of his behavior itt on them

no im on loads of xanax i really wouldnt have stopped back here tonight otherwise lol i fucking hate this place now
i fucking hate my life, i'm extremely fucking pissed i have to wait a whole nother fucking month for my goodies because some fucker stole them all, so i'm about to fucking lose it because i looked forward to that all month and now i have to be depressed for entire fucking month again waiting for them, i'm going to fucking lose it, and i start school next month

this was going to be the month where i could just chill out and get my mind in order, pumped up and motivated for school

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:07 PM
sum that post up in 10 words or less anyone i don't care who, but reading that, well that's just not gonna happen

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 09:08 PM
I always look forward to shoving pills up my ass too so I know what its like to be disappointed

Camoron
07-26-2013, 09:09 PM
sum that post up in 10 words or less anyone i don't care who, but reading that, well that's just not gonna happen

hes depressed and someone stole his drugs

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:09 PM
wait lisa was accepted here, i never check the inner circle of rubynet hidden sub forum to check those threads

yeah when everyone in tinychat started talking to her

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:12 PM
plug drugsd, belive me, befriending YOU fo all people was not a means to being acecpted here :rofl:

no she started flaunting me around the forum like "oooooh I adore Michael soooo much and ooohmmmgggg michael is so good to me" to get attention

Cody
07-26-2013, 09:12 PM
ITT 2 fat shut ins show way too much care about a gay nigger dick forum

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:13 PM
lol when u got insanely jealous anyone would talk to lisa , and she was not on time fore your daily msn chats,

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:14 PM
you came in and where like LISA, THESE GUYS ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU, IT'S NOT NICE, COME IN MSN CHAT RIGHT NOW,,,, but like we where all saying the exact same shit we all do to her on the forums, there was littlerey no difference expect you flipped out that she was on cam, and she told u 2 fuck off because you where going nuts to talk to her one on one,

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:16 PM
ITT 2 fat shut ins show way too much care about a gay nigger dick forum

please go back to that unemplyyed spam tinychat room , u are accpected and loved there cody

Camoron
07-26-2013, 09:18 PM
whos the other fat shut in

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:18 PM
me i hope

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:20 PM
lol when u got insanely jealous anyone would talk to lisa , and she was not on time fore your daily msn chats,
i dont know where that idea ever came from, i didnt care if she talked to anyone else
and that night was supposed to be the first night i went on cam and jerked my pee pee for her, but she bailed on that for tinychat instead
I never meant shit to her. She bailed on me as soon as something better came along,
trust me, i wont lie to you right now, it was total. fucking. bullshit.. shes a bad person! she's no good! she's a shallow selfish brat, FUCK her

Cody
07-26-2013, 09:20 PM
whos the other fat shut in

i only read the first 2 pages, guess.

Camoron
07-26-2013, 09:21 PM
marco?

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:22 PM
i dont know where that idea ever came from, i didnt care if she talked to anyone else
and that night was supposed to be the first night i went on cam and jerked my pee pee for her, but she bailed on that for tinychat instead
I never meant shit to her. She bailed on me as soon as something better came along,
trust me, i wont lie to you right now, it was total. fucking. bullshit.. shes a bad person! she's no good! she's a shallow selfish brat, FUCK her
so much ugh,

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:24 PM
fuck it all and especially fuck tramadol it made me feel retarded those weeks we all went on tinychat all the time i was on super high doses of tramadol i think it fucks with the brain somehow

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:24 PM
just fuck everything fuck this whole summer what a fucking waste

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:26 PM
fuck my life i'm going to fucking burn myself the fuck out, i'm gonna fry my fucking brain on drugs until theres nothing left god damn, fuck this stupid world
and FUCK YOU GOD, FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 09:31 PM
fuck my life i'm going to fucking burn myself the fuck out, i'm gonna fry my fucking brain on drugs until theres nothing left god damn, fuck this stupid world

it's in your shadow; take a look at yourself, seriously.

Cody
07-26-2013, 09:52 PM
please go back to that unemplyyed spam tinychat room , u are accpected and loved there cody

what the hell did you think was going to happen when someone interferes with a couple irish guys discussing the merits of their favorite types of porter?

b& is what happens, i mean derp

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 09:58 PM
god im too fucking out of it to think or read this thread,
i just know all of you are pieces of shit, and the entire fucking human race is full of pieces of shit and i hope this planet is fucking destroyed. Fuck all of you.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 10:03 PM
what the hell did you think was going to happen when someone interferes with a couple irish guys discussing the merits of their favorite types of porter?

b& is what happens, i mean derp

god im too fucking out of it to think or read this thread,
i just know all of you are pieces of shit, and the entire fucking human race is full of pieces of shit and i hope this planet is fucking destroyed. Fuck all of you.

it's in your shadow; take a look at yourself, seriously.

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Plig drugs you can jerk your pee pee for me in tinychat if you want

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:24 PM

:rofl: rooting for you buddy.

macpro
07-26-2013, 10:29 PM

go have anal sex with your uncle and forget about all this.

Cody
07-26-2013, 10:29 PM
:rofl: rooting for you buddy.

maybe he should take tips from his grammas friend or w/e she seems like a pro at it

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:39 PM
who cares god theyre fucking messages, i forgot trying to tell someone how you feel and talk about things rather than just being a bunch of pricks is considered "obsessive behavior" o0o0o0o0o that means he cares too much about you hes gonna wanna latch on to you and hes ugly dont want an ugly fucker latching on to you because then you wont be able to play the field of dicks like a fucking whore

Lisa, if you're reading this DON'T talk to a fragile guy for 7+ months saying a bunch of romantic shit to him, not when you're going to try and just swat him away like an insect a few months later.
I'm not like I am online in real life either, I'm kind of a hardass.. but once in a blue moon I'll try to show a girl a fragile side of me and they always fucking shatter it -- I don't have to be that fragile lovely pansy ass bitch when I am, I choose to be blah blah blah fucking talking about myself and my feelings blah blah god this is so fucking gay

You.... have problems. It's a good thing Lisa got away from you when she did.

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:40 PM
maybe he should take tips from his grammas friend or w/e she seems like a pro at it

I don't know what his deal is. lmao.. yesterday he was ranting about Doli's way with words and how they opened his eyes to the light, how he wanted to be well.. Now he's gone insane.

steveyos
07-26-2013, 10:40 PM

yeah lisa totally stopped liking you because of the people here that makes perfectly good sense, in your head

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:41 PM
He might actually be dead right now.

Cody
07-26-2013, 10:43 PM
I don't know what his deal is. lmao.. yesterday he was ranting about Doli's way with words and how they opened his eyes to the light, how he wanted to be well.. Now he's gone insane.

well to be fair doli makes me want to kill him all the time, so i can see the insane part

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Doli makes me want to kill myself. :\

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 10:46 PM
Cag no..................

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 10:46 PM
plz both of u kill yourselvdes

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:47 PM
Or I can make myself a lil cocktail. ^__^

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 10:48 PM
;]

Cody
07-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Or I can make myself a lil cocktail. ^__^

yeah you can just bend over in front of the bar back again

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:49 PM
yeah you can just bend over in front of the bar back again

And you can bend over for you grandma wife when you're begging her for allowance.

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:50 PM
I bet you don't own a single thing in that house you're living in.

Cody
07-26-2013, 10:50 PM
And you can bend over for you grandma wife when you're begging her for allowance.

:goodone:

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 10:51 PM

always stevey
...you have a grandma wife. lol

Cody
I bet you don't own a single thing in that house you're living in.

thats not true i have a lot of antiques did you ever see my pirate chest?

Cody
my avon ruby red glass collection is awesome

steveyos
07-26-2013, 10:52 PM
She kept saying things like "sorry i just need some time, just leave me alone for now" so i thought cool whatever, message her a few days later and she just flat out ignores me... its because what she says is straight 100% bullshit, she's actually just ignoring me because shes a shallow bitch

( and then a whole wall of text here)

I couldn't read the rest of this post because I'd have stopped you right here

she was saying it like that because she felt too bad to just tell you that you were being a creepy fucking faggot and you're so fucking stupid and can't realize that you're literally just as bad as cody is with just not getting it

steveyos
07-26-2013, 10:54 PM

steveyos
I can't even read past page one I just can't

always stevey
my grandma wife's avon ruby red glass collection is awesome

Cody
I couldn't read the rest of this post because I'd have stopped you right here

she was saying it like that because she felt too bad to just tell you that you were being a creepy fucking faggot and you're so fucking stupid and can't realize that you're literally just as bad as cody is with just not getting it

nobody is worse than monde tho

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 10:55 PM
lisa admited to eveey one on tinychat today that sometimes she finger's her self when she's on camera and does not let anyone know she's doing it she also said that you could never get her off ever,

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:55 PM
Monde is your best bet Cody.

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 10:56 PM
i fucking hate all of you

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:57 PM
lol what are you doing back here, lil buddy?

always stevey
07-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Totally thought you were dead.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 10:59 PM
i fucking hate all of you
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9e6c23e6446d1f04ae1225eb975ba96a/tumblr_mnjsteyQOr1qjaajfo1_500.png

steveyos
07-26-2013, 11:00 PM
plug drugs can you describe what it's like being able to block out reality? you honestly feel you're not at fault right? it's somehow somebody else's fault that lisa can't stand you? I really I fucking really want to know so bad what it's like being able to do that I could understand not believing everyone if they wer ejust saying what they're saying but then you gotta look at your own words, your own emails and IM's your own evidence that everything everyone is saying is true

how can you read the crazy insane shit you sent to lisa and not think you're at fault? I wish you weren't just gonna tell me to fuck off because I'm not even joking I'm not judging you I don't care about this situation I'm just genuinely curious as to how the human mind can do these kinds of things

Plug Drugs
07-26-2013, 11:01 PM
dont worry im harmless

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:01 PM
Lisa did the smart thing by cutting you out of her life.

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:04 PM
if i had lisas email address id sign her up for every daily motivational poster site i can find

im convinced positive energy makes her suicidal

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:06 PM
oh ha ha ha bum dum tish

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Lisa did the smart thing by cutting you out of her life.

you ever think that maybe, you are sort of into plug drugs, and all this of this posturing is just to get his attn,

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:08 PM
Nope.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 11:09 PM
well i do, sometimes i picture plug drugs crushing you you under his fat body, while making love to you,

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 11:10 PM
that's right cag, plug drugs don't fuck, he makes love,

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Last Post
Forum Contains New Posts FJS
General chat area
531 6,462 wish i knew what you were...
Today 12:59 AM
by Cody

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:11 PM
*ignores dp*

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 11:11 PM
sometimes cag, i picture u, and me, holding hands and maybe watching star trek together the part where boba fett falls into the alien worm pit, and we just smile a litle

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:13 PM
are you saying Boba Fett is from Star Trek because, like a big Trekkie fag, I'll jump on it and say that it's actually Star Wars? Because I really want to do that right now.

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:13 PM
Boba Fett is from Star Wars, idiot.

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 11:15 PM
I dont know what half of those words mean cag. But yes.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 11:15 PM
when i think of plug drugs and you finally settling down, and having a couple kids, and the argument over the first boys name being mike jr, and the first girl named lisa, and you finally put your foot down and say YOU CAN'T MARRY ME IRL MIKE BUT MARRY LISA IN YOUR HEAD,

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:17 PM
Dp knows he's bothering me right now. Please stop

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:18 PM
when i think of plug drugs and you finally settling down, and having a couple kids, and the argument over the first boys name being mike jr, and the first girl named lisa, and you finally put your foot down and say YOU CAN'T MARRY ME IRL MIKE BUT MARRY LISA IN YOUR HEAD,

I dont know what half of those words mean cag. But yes.

doli is psychic

maks
07-26-2013, 11:20 PM

You kept emailing her after she went so far as to give me her account just to get rid of you.

Don't even try to lie it was your goal from day one to try and wreck my friendship with her

My goal was to ignore your relationship and carry on as usual, until you were manipulated into starting a war with me after which my goal was to ruin you and anything you hold dear

You know all that was true though. You guys egg her on constantly for your own amusement.

She came to this trolling forum from another trolling forum that she went to after her trolling got the eminem forum shut down. You are a dunce.

Good, some fucking honestly for once, it all comes down to looks. That's what I needed to hear, not some made up bullshit from Lisa and you guys meant to make me feel guilty.

You're acting like a pathetic crazy faggot and I'm going to keep telling you that and I don't really give a fuck how you feel about it

It mostly stems me from not being able to lash out like the true asshole I am because of all the psychopaths her who now know my real name.

well it certainly stops elezzark and m0nde and stevey and barry and ramen and cody

also going to point out that you callin anyone a psychopath is too much irony for even doli to handle

Meh, not as much as they did after I became friends with Lisa

Yes I made you center stage, welcome to war with marks98 I hope you're enjoying it

ive been a pretty big loser this summer, i'll be honest.. i was going through some pretty major opiate withdrawals, and a big side effect of that is irrational feelings of guilt. I'd pretty much sit around every day, get high on tramadaol, and then see lisa on the forum and want to talk to her but couldnt and itd sort of build up in a bad way. Yeah its been a waste of a fucking summer, i feel like an idiot, lay it on me.. i look back and think "wtf??"

This is more than just the summer this is your whole life this is what you've made of yourself

I think she fucking likes it now; after a few days she'll be like "michael give it some time okay?" so i think "okay" and then try to message her a few days later (being completely nice and apologetic), and she just ignores me, then comes on here and posts my messages and fucking laughs about them. She's fucking getting off on it - shes playing head game..

God you are so fucking stupid.

Of course she's enjoying it. She's been manipulatin you from the very beginning, you're an asswipe for not noticing and a bigger asswipe for turning on me when I tried to warn you.

which part? i'd been up for like 3 days, my mind was literally being raped and you can't exactly pull of some grade A mark twain shit when youre in that state of mind. Or why? Because I really don't want to be just one giant dickhead??

Pretty sick of you using your drug abuse as an excuse for acting like a fag then in the next breath claiming it gives you superpowers. It's a detriment. Quit.

You are a crazy obsessed stalker trust me on this I've been on the internet before

Yes pass the buck and blame lisa for something that you did to yourself, hang onto that victim mentality that's healthy and will take you far

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:21 PM
yeah

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 11:22 PM
uguys when you acutally read plugdrugs posts you know a little bit of you dies inside right

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:22 PM
lol marks writing walls of care again

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:23 PM
I read all the posts on this forum so I think I am the judge of good posts.

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:23 PM
plugdrugs, the one person on the planet lisa can troll

marks, the one guy who cares enough about the internet to document it

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:24 PM
lol marks writing walls of care again

The above post also proves that Cody cares because it's embarrassing to get caught caring.

Autistic Spectrum
reads 5 hours of text chats he has with a meth headfromaustiralathatdoesnotevenposthere

Autistic Spectrum
icaresolittlecodyidontevenuse tehspacebuttonthat much

kosher dildo
07-26-2013, 11:25 PM
dont worry im harmless

This ia all a troll, right?

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:26 PM
I care the least of all. It's obvious.

Autistic Spectrum
07-26-2013, 11:26 PM
i care so little about anything that happens here thattalking about careing about anyof itreally annoys me

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:28 PM
I care the least of all. It's obvious.

cag is like internutt, but with alcohol instead of food

maks
07-26-2013, 11:29 PM
uguys when you acutally read plugdrugs posts you know a little bit of you dies inside right

doli convinced me that he needs to hear it, and if he goes to a psyche hospital that's good for everyone

always stevey
07-26-2013, 11:29 PM
cag is like internutt, but with alcohol instead of food

Good because at least internutt is funny.

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:30 PM

:touche:

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:31 PM
:touche:

http://www.planetsrk.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/custom/batch1/fencing.gif

ruby please add this smiley and name it touche

kosher dildo
07-26-2013, 11:36 PM
You kept emailing her after she went so far as to give me her account just to get rid of you.

My goal was to ignore your relationship and carry on as usual, until you were manipulated into starting a war with me after which my goal was to ruin you and anything you hold dear

She came to this trolling forum from another trolling forum that she went to after her trolling got the eminem forum shut down. You are a dunce.

You're acting like a pathetic crazy faggot and I'm going to keep telling you that and I don't really give a fuck how you feel about it

well it certainly stops elezzark and m0nde and stevey and barry and ramen and cody

also going to point out that you callin anyone a psychopath is too much irony for even doli to handle

Yes I made you center stage, welcome to war with marks98 I hope you're enjoying it

This is more than just the summer this is your whole life this is what you've made of yourself

God you are so fucking stupid.

Of course she's enjoying it. She's been manipulatin you from the very beginning, you're an asswipe for not noticing and a bigger asswipe for turning on me when I tried to warn you.

Pretty sick of you using your drug abuse as an excuse for acting like a fag then in the next breath claiming it gives you superpowers. It's a detriment. Quit.

You are a crazy obsessed stalker trust me on this I've been on the internet before

Yes pass the buck and blame lisa for something that you did to yourself, hang onto that victim mentality that's healthy and will take you far

Isn't this sorta like pd trying to reason with lisa, maxi? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Isn't this sorta like pd trying to reason with lisa, maxi? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

:goodone:

maks
07-26-2013, 11:44 PM

yes I am trying to lure plug drugs back to the forum because I like him so much, a very astute observation you're obviously a very smart young man have a cookie

kosher dildo
07-26-2013, 11:45 PM
This shit should be properly formatted into episodes. As teh rubywebz spin.

maks
07-26-2013, 11:46 PM
teh rubywebz rofl omg so epic you should make a meme picture about that on memegenerator.net

Cody
07-26-2013, 11:48 PM
teh rubywebz rofl omg so epic you should make a meme picture about that on memegenerator.net

at least people would read it unlike your long winded bullshit

Gentleman Doli
07-26-2013, 11:51 PM
at least people would read it unlike your long winded bullshit

so uh is any 1 goign to bring up how codey was whining like a baby on tiny chat amnd talking about how he'd apologize to marks and was saying im sorry marks i didnt mean tos tart shit bro i was juts trying to be funny and marks completely and utterly rejected him

steveyos YOLO
07-26-2013, 11:51 PM
Panic attack...

maks
07-26-2013, 11:55 PM
so uh is any 1 goign to bring up how codey was whining like a baby on tiny chat amnd talking about how he'd apologize to marks and was saying im sorry marks i didnt mean tos tart shit bro i was juts trying to be funny and marks completely and utterly rejected him

I also told him I'm happy to be rid of him and I wish this had happened a whole lot sooner

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 12:00 AM

Sure it's epic. Just like rubywebz is epic. :hyper:

maks
07-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Sure it's epic. Just like rubywebz is epic. :hyper:

if you think this forum is swell you should check out literally any other forum on teh whole interwebz go ahead try it

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 12:08 AM
if you think this forum is swell you should check out literally any other forum on teh whole interwebz go ahead try it

It's not just any forum that you run into a faggot like you, maxi. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 12:11 AM
I also told him I'm happy to be rid of him and I wish this had happened a whole lot sooner

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Cody
07-27-2013, 12:12 AM
It's not just any forum that you run into a faggot like you, maxi. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

nice rep kosher, looks like youre rustling the jimmies nicely bro

maks
07-27-2013, 12:16 AM
you sure do love that onion article this is like the 3rd time you quoted the bulk of it

Cody
07-27-2013, 12:20 AM
you sure do love that onion article this is like the 3rd time you quoted the bulk of it

^

from a guy who posts barrypothead quotes on reddit for attention

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 12:32 AM

A nice complement to your cody whine.

Cody
07-27-2013, 12:35 AM
A nice complement to your cody whine.

watching marks kissing lisas ass on tinychat is really hilarious

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 12:38 AM
watching marks kissing lisas ass on tinychat is really hilarious

Anything for a cup of rancid lolmilk.

UofLCardfan08
07-27-2013, 12:55 AM
She came to this trolling forum from another trolling forum that she went to after her trolling got the eminem forum shut down.

Completely and totally WRONG, EMINEM.COM was not shut down by anything done by or about Lisa. The forum was closed by EMINEM's pr manager, Lisa was a clingy wannabe pseudo mod on an already sinking ship. One of the last rats climbing and clinging onto the crows nest. Lisa couldn't troll her own shadow, her mirror owns her each and everyday she wakes up.

maks
07-27-2013, 12:58 AM
she trolled the fuck out of plug drugs

Cody
07-27-2013, 12:58 AM
Completely and totally WRONG, EMINEM.COM was not shut down by anything done by or about Lisa. The forum was closed by EMINEM's pr manager, Lisa was a clingy wannabe pseudo mod on an already sinking ship. One of the last rats climbing and clinging onto the crows nest. Lisa couldn't troll her own shadow, her mirror owns her each and everyday she wakes up.

lisas whole life is based around unwarranted self importance

UofLCardfan08
07-27-2013, 01:03 AM
lisas whole life is based around unwarranted self importance

Exactly, just like her two completely useless college degrees, a waste of what once was 2 sheets of plain virgin white paper.

Cody
07-27-2013, 01:05 AM

yeah not really much of an accomplishment there

marks reduced to kissing the ass of the craziest bitch on the planet after i kicked him to the curb

UofLCardfan08
07-27-2013, 01:08 AM

Mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig trolled himself, no other stray influences were needed. Mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig is a non-employable drug addict, reputable businesses do not hire drug addicted strangers. Nepotism even has it's limits in small family owned businesses, ask his uncle. :)

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 01:18 AM
Mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig trolled himself, no other stray influences were needed.

UofLCardfan08
07-27-2013, 01:20 AM
yeah not really much of an accomplishment there

no accomplishment involved, it is ATTENTION WHORING

Mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig was nothing more than a name to fill her attention whore template, fugly lisa 101: find sap to exchange text, yap yap yap, more yap yap yap, complain about the number of texts received, spew bullshit nobody cares about on a forum.... change name peter quinn to mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig.... cry to forum about bullshit nobody cares about... repeat, repeat, repeat infinity

peter quinn, jibbles, plugg bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig, fill in blank __________. repeat

msn, skype, email, pm, tinychat etc

ATTENTION WHORING

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 01:26 AM

I sure hope no one brings up what a shameless dicksucker you are, doli.

steveyos
07-27-2013, 01:44 AM
can we ban anyoen who types enminem in all caps fucking please

Cody
07-27-2013, 01:46 AM
can we ban anyoen who types enminem

better idea

Cody
07-27-2013, 01:49 AM
I sure hope no one brings up what a shameless dicksucker you are, doli.

:rofl:

doli = renfield

Plug Drugs
07-27-2013, 06:26 AM
blah blah blah its all fucking bullshit. Spin it any way you want, i know what fucking happened

jon
07-27-2013, 07:17 AM
my ability to feel like I can say whatever I want on here without consequence

lol

jon
07-27-2013, 07:18 AM
jesus fucking christ

Camoron
07-27-2013, 07:55 AM

How the fuck would you know lol

Camoron
07-27-2013, 07:55 AM
That post was on page 7 of 9

steveyos
07-27-2013, 09:40 AM
blah blah blah its all fucking bullshit. Spin it any way you want, i know what fucking happened

like I said in another thread your theme song is scoff by nirvana it's perfect for you

UofLCardfan08
07-27-2013, 09:58 AM
steve yelle shit post #3,157