PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what my desktop will be tomorrow I love this bing desktop searchbar that changes my background every day

steveyos
07-27-2013, 12:28 AM
and I love how I can set my taskbar/window color to be adjusted automatically with my desktop background and that gets changed every day along with the desktop, that feature is built right into windows that's not part of the bing deskotp program, the bing desktop program just changes the desktop background

man I used a black background with pink taskbar/windows now it's somethign new every single day and it reminds me, I fucking hate all of you so much

post your horrible desktops here's my amazing desktop, until tomorrow, wow I only wish I could type in what categories I wanted though instea dof it just using the bing.com ddaily background, because Iwould type.............................. Second Life.................................................................. and but no, this is ok too, but it woul db actually no it would fucking suck because Im the only cool person in second life and that would just be almost as bad as like having screenshots of this horrible forum be my background eveyry day

http://i.imgur.com/OzH4j21.jpg

steveyos
07-27-2013, 12:29 AM
I'm ordering magic jack plus when it goes on sale again dp drunkpuppies syncan ken post jr mayonnaise fluff peanut butter eggs waffles salad chicken bacon toffee low mortgage rates jet ski rental deep sea diving africa bambaataa and the zulu nation a tribe called quest quest luv the roots dave chappelle cberry lenny kravitz

steveyos
07-27-2013, 12:34 AM
I can change that start menu icon to whatever I want but I leave it like that just to ensure fanfare will always be at optimum levels of mad, I wonder if it overlaps second life liek it's doing to my desktop and right now currently to firefox I"ve never paid attention to see if it does it over second life, I wondedr if that bothers some people having that little area of pixels being covered but that's how it was in 7 too kinda a weird choice by microsoft really it should just well really it should just be like how xp's was a rectangle I was gonna save even with teh task bar but then I woulda implied it still be a cricle but no actually it should be like a really good looking rectangle button and what's cool is with classic shell I can do that really easy

F4
07-27-2013, 12:41 AM
if i could do this without having to use bing for searching then sure sign me up

fanfare
07-27-2013, 01:16 AM
you already made this thread on fjs dude. 'i know a girl that is my background wallpaper'

steveyos
07-27-2013, 01:47 AM
if i could do this without having to use bing for searching then sure sign me up

oh yeah you don't have to use bing to search, I don't actually use that bar at the top right for anything besides that little weather icon you get today's weather and a five day forecast that drops down and you can drag it to the top or to the side of your screen and it auto hides itself but I don't do that because I want the weather visible all the time I just close the weather so you guys could see whatever fucking alien nigger is on my screen

you already made this thread on fjs dude. 'i know a girl that is my background wallpaper'

I don't know what fjs is and I only post here you've got the wrong person, but I know I'm not the only one who thinks this shit is fucking cool

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 01:54 AM
You should staple the bing desktop searchbar to your forehead, stevey.

steveyos
07-27-2013, 02:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW MARCO GOOD ONE

kosher dildo
07-27-2013, 02:42 AM
You might have an interesting personality every other day.