PDA

View Full Version : just delete my account

Pages : [1] 2

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 01:25 AM
i'm done posting here forever. I need to stop wasting time on the internet and move on.
Sorry to everyone, even marks and doli. I don't hold anything against any of you guys..
peace

Cody
07-28-2013, 01:27 AM
bye faggot, get a long term therapist before you hurt someone besides yourself.

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 01:28 AM
see ya tomorrow buddy

macpro
07-28-2013, 01:36 AM
im gonna miss the science articles.

maks
07-28-2013, 01:55 AM
plug drugs if you spend 3 months in a mental institution I will be your friend again and I'll help you win lisa back

juji
07-28-2013, 02:08 AM
plug drugs if you spend 3 months in a mental institution I will be your friend again and I'll help you win lisa back

No, you aren't able to see plug drugs again because he will be lobotomied, then Lisa declares Victory

Cody
07-28-2013, 02:15 AM
Hey mike, as your friend i'm advising you to make one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf5Ch0SMLC0

One shot buddy, make it count.

maks
07-28-2013, 02:16 AM
No, you aren't able to see plug drugs again because he will be lobotomied, then Lisa declares Victory

good maybe he would post things less than 4 paragraphs long

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 03:56 AM
i can't win..
lisa thinks im some psycho stalker who would hurt her now when all i wanted was to be her friend...
im giving up.. she'll never want to be my friend again.. it hurts.. this place just makes me miserably depressed.. please IP ban me so i cant come back
i feel pathetic and ugly

Garfield
07-28-2013, 03:57 AM
no one said you were ugly

Cody
07-28-2013, 04:32 AM
i can't win..
lisa thinks im some psycho stalker who would hurt her now when all i wanted was to be her friend...
im giving up.. she'll never want to be my friend again.. it hurts.. this place just makes me miserably depressed.. please IP ban me so i cant come back
i feel pathetic and ugly

heres what you do, go in your user cp and select change email/password

enter password

type a string of gibberish any copy/paste it into your password area 2x (dont look at the gibberish faggot this is for REALZ)

enter literally any common first name and add @yahoo.com to it.

save changes

log out

/problem.

rootbeer
07-28-2013, 07:25 AM
ok bye, this forum isnt ur problem tho its drug abuse

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 07:39 AM
piece of shit michael's latest pathetic psycho e-mail

what the fuck is your problem???‏

michbe123@​aol.com (michbe123@aol.com)
Add to contacts
27/07/2013
Picture of michbe123@aol.com

why the hell did you turn around and tell everyone the things i say to you? Am I some big fucking joke to you?? I cant believe what a fucking piece of shit you are FUCK YOU

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 07:43 AM
I told that disgusting piece of shit not to say anything to me and leave me alone how many months ago?

I have literally gotten like 100 e-mails from him since and never replied to even one of them

so telling everyone? yep. telling everyone the big secret of the continual fucktard harassment and abuse you send me you fucktard piece of shit

you are pathetic

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 07:45 AM
piece of shit michael's latest pathetic psycho e-mail

what the fuck is your problem???‏

Add to contacts
27/07/2013

why the hell did you turn around and tell everyone the things i say to you? Am I some big fucking joke to you?? I cant believe what a fucking piece of shit you are FUCK YOU
that email was old
why are you telling everyone my email address

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 07:46 AM
I told that disgusting piece of shit not to say anything to me and leave me alone how many months ago?

I have literally gotten like 100 e-mails from him since and never replied to even one of them

so telling everyone? yep. telling everyone the big secret of the continual fucktard harassment and abuse you send me you fucktard piece of shit

you are pathetic

yeah? this is how you treat someone who is nice to you and just wanted to be friends with you?

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 07:48 AM
just leave me alone and ill leave you alone

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 07:52 AM
i'm counting 15 emails total in the entire month of july, thats not hundreds. most of them are like a sentence long

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 07:52 AM
you psycho RETARDED lying sack of shit

I have blocked all of your accounts and you keep making more accounts to send me constant pathetic FUCKATRD psycho rubbish

FUCK OFF you are a piece of shit LEAVE

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 07:53 AM
doli and marks completely warped your view of me and you didnt even realize it.

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 07:54 AM
keep making more accounts???

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 07:55 AM
i dont want to talk to you anymore, you leave ME alone

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 07:55 AM
youre abusive

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 07:56 AM
you're a fuckhead

no-one did anything except YOU and you try to blame everyone else

fuck off, you are a pathetic RETARD

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:00 AM
lisa youre an idiot if you think doli and marks dont anally crave seeing you freak out on me and hate me.

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:01 AM
and not a problem, i want nothing to do with you anymore

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:03 AM
the only idiot here is you

how pathetic that you'd try to blame a couple of random posters here

you are the only idiot, the only one who has acted like a fuckhead and you need to leave nd go to a mental hospital

it's too latew for rehab, you're already a retard well done

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:05 AM
i'm sorry. i'm not ever going to try to talk to you again, unless you talk to me first, and even then I probably might not respond

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:10 AM
you are a liar

you have said that too many times

everytime you post I'm going to post one of your 100 e-mails to me

you're not even worth the air it takes to tell you 200 times that you need to quit drugs, get help and leave me alone

you're not worth shit for the 200 times you've said you would and then dopne the EXACT same thing an hour later

fuck off

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:10 AM
yeah, right, i'm sure the opinions of others have in no way influenced the way you think about me whatsoever :rolleyes:
think whatever you want. You're a horrible friend who bailed on me for no reason; last time it was because I asked you to say sorry for getting my tinychat account banned, you literally wouldnt say sorry and stopped being my friend over it

Face it, YOU'RE a psycho, and when better guys came along you needed to make up reasons to toss me aside

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:11 AM
and one last thing‏

Add to contacts
25/07/2013
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]

how dare you try to make me feel guilty. Shame on you.
I would have worked with you in any way you wanted to make things work out, and figure things out together.
It's one thing when you no longer like somebody and don't want to talk to them anymore, but to make them feel like they're responsible, and push them down into a pit of guilt and malaise, I feel abused, weak, and helpless.

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:12 AM
trust me, i'm not going to email you after this ever. As soon as you stop replying to this thread, you're not ever going to hear from me again.

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:13 AM
So I talked to doli last night‏

Add to contacts
25/07/2013

Doli kind of talked some sense into me last night, and pointed out that I've been a huge creep for the past 3 months, and I've pretty much just been bothering you for months. I'm going to leave you alone and stop sending you e-mails asking to be my friend again.

But look, this is what they always wanted. I wasn't actually a creep to begin with; it was always their goal to split us from being friends, so they just kept insisting anything they thought might do that, and just kept telling you that I was a creep until you started believing them -- and you listened to them. I can't believe you'd follow what a group of people think instead of doing what you think is right, I thought you were way different than that.

I've known these guys for years. You may think you understand their antics, but you don't. They do lead you along a lot of the time for their own amusement. And that really bothers me that you trusted them over me. Do you really think that's fair? After I was such a good friend to you for so long?

I pretty much had to give up my reputation with all of them because I chose you over them; and you know what? The reason I've seemed like such a big pussy was so I could try and bring both sides together. You think Doli is so attractive for being witty and clever? The guy is a tool. You're actually attracted to that? Someone who treats you like shit instead of someone who actually cares about you? I mean think about it, really think about it, you like him because you think he's one of the popular ones of the group, and you started disliking me for not being the popular one. You're following the crowd, it's fucking stupid, I didn't know you were like that.

So you wonder why I'm acting like a little bitch, one reason is because I've been fighting back how pissed off I feel because I can't believe how you're acting.

I ruined all my friendships on that forum for you; I've wasted months of my life now, I feel like an idiot. Have you honestly forgotten how great of friends we used to be? How can you just block out your memory of me like that?
And even though you deny it, your actions caused my real name to get leaked. You used my real first name on the forum when I didn't want you to, and flag told everyone my full name after that. Do you realize I can not fucking defend myself in arguments now because they'll just turn around and try and ruin me in real life then? So when you were laughing at me in tinychat and felt embarrassed for me when I was apologizing to marks, its because he was recording everything I was saying like a fucking lunatic, and I wanted to get on his good side so he'd just leave me the hell alone. And you wonder why I've been such a pussy.

It's all your choice who you do and don't want to be friends with. But you know it as well as I do, you've done wrong to me.
How can you just ignore someone who wants to be your friend so bad and looks up to you? Especially after you and that person only really had each other for 7 months and would talk like you were in love. Was it all just some strategy of yours? Did you really throw it all away just to make them jealous and get their attention? You're sick, I don't know if you can't see what you're doing or not, but like I've said in the past, it's in your shadow; take a look at yourself, seriously.

Please, don't ever do this to a guy again. You broke my heart. Do you get off on that or something? Does it make you feel wanted and popular to mess with a guy's head like that and have him obsess over you?

I'm not obsessed over you, that's all their invention they planted in your head. I'm actually just sad because I lost a best friend and I've been trying to get her back. I'm acting the way I'm acting because normal people don't act like you've been acting.

Whatever this wasn't well written because I get writer's block when my mind is being raped, so I don't expect it to convince you, but I wanted to at least mention all those things, because it makes me sick thinking that you're just going to move on and think everything you've done is okay, I don't want to give you that pleasure.

So that's that, I am going to leave you alone now. I mean I did my best, I really wanted to be your friend again, and God knows I've tried as hard as I could to be your friend again, but I'd be an idiot if I wasted any more time on this silly bullshit

always stevey
07-28-2013, 08:13 AM
i feel weak abused and helpless

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:15 AM
I was blasted out of my mind when i wrote that wall of text, that was some good shit

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:16 AM
what gives you the right to send me 100 e-mails after I told you to leave me alone and then try and tell me not to tell anyone?

fuck off

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:17 AM
i'm hopeless‏

Add to contacts
24/07/2013

sorry to have inconvenienced you.

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:18 AM
what gives you the right to send me 100 e-mails after I told you to leave me alone and then try and tell me not to tell anyone?

fuck off

i count 15 for the entire month of July. Not hundreds. And no, you told me "give me some time, dont call me, i'll call you", you didnt flat out say never to talk to you again

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:19 AM
look, doli has totally turned you against me‏

Add to contacts
28/07/2013

I didn't know it bothered you that much when I emailed you.. I'm sorry for being a creep, I'm sorry it ever got like this
if you do some day want to talk to me or say hello or something, you can.
I hope one day you remember how good of friends we used to be. Until then, goodbye

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:20 AM
and most of those emails are like one sentence long and they're just harmless, you're making it out to sound like all i do all day is write lengthy letters to you

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:20 AM
and hey‏

Add to contacts
25/07/2013

I don't want you to feel bad. I just wanted you to at least acknowledge that stuff so you can see where I was coming from.
I think it'd be good to part ways on a good note, you know?

I'm sorry that I was bothering you for some time, it was a shitty thing of me to do.

I'm sorry I that I kept saying I'd move on but then end up messaging you again a day or two later; it's just been difficult for me. You were after all a good friend, and I got attached to you. But anyways, this time will be it, okay? =) I'm glad I was lucky enough to get to be friends with you, even if it wasn't forever - it was all worth it. =)

Take care of yourself, and I'll try to take care of myself too. Goodbye Lisa =)

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:21 AM
look, doli has totally turned you against me‏

Add to contacts
28/07/2013

I didn't know it bothered you that much when I emailed you.. I'm sorry for being a creep, I'm sorry it ever got like this
if you do some day want to talk to me or say hello or something, you can.
I hope one day you remember how good of friends we used to be. Until then, goodbye
yeah that was the last email you got from me and its the last one youre EVER going to get from me

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:21 AM
this is driving me crazy‏

Add to contacts
24/07/2013

what should i do? do you think you can say anything to help me out?

look, i'm really sorry, i don't mean to be annoying or anything like that, I just want to be your friend again so bad

I know its stupid that I can't just let it go.

Is there anything you would you like me to do? Just name anything and I'll do it. If you want me to just move on, I will, but if you want to be my friend again, it'd mean so much to me, I'd feel happy again.

Think you could talk it over with me over mic right now? That would be really cool

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:22 AM
pleeeaaaase‏

Add to contacts
24/07/2013

i promise youll have fun if you hang out with me tonight

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:23 AM
hey there miss sexy pants‏

Add to contacts
24/07/2013

should come on skype and chat with me!!

BatteriWyfe
lisaaaaaaaa!‏

Add to contacts
22/07/2013

i love you

kosher dildo
i can't win..
i feel pathetic and ugly

You're the best barry forum troll ever, PD. Keep up the good work.

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:24 AM
i thought youd actually read them and give them some thought like a decent human being, not just ignore them and laugh about me

BatteriWyfe
you know what nevermind‏

Add to contacts
18/07/2013

you're a terrible friend.
I'd be there for you in a heartbeat if you ever needed me, but you'd never return that favor.
I'm done. Bye.

BatteriWyfe
can you come on skype for a little bit? i'm really depressed right now‏

Add to contacts
18/07/2013

it'd mean a lot to me.. idk

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:25 AM
sorry, i really miss you =(‏

Add to contacts
18/07/2013

is there anything i can do? i'll do anything =(
you could light up my whole world by being my friend
gah i'm sorry... i hope one day we'll be friends again
i'll stop bugging you...

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:25 AM
hey, you should come on tinychat‏

Add to contacts
18/07/2013

=)

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:26 AM
hey, what are you doing tonight?‏

Mike Anon (spunkyskunk347@msn.com)
Add to contacts
13/07/2013
To: Lisa o0o
Picture of Mike Anon

Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.
Show content|I trust spunkyskunk347@msn.com. Always show content.
want to come hang out with me on skype? =)
i really wanted to talk to you about quantum physics =P

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:27 AM
I don't want to argue with you. I'm logging off now

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:27 AM
its michael, won't send any more messages after this‏

Add to contacts
20/06/2013

We don't have to be depressed.
My doors will always be open to you, no matter what, I promise. If you ever want to talk to me or be my friend again some day, feel free, I'll be there for you.
I wasn't trying to come across as a creep last night.. I was having an anxiety attack
I just want you to be happy..

I am a little obsessed with you, but so what :) that's kind of a good thing, think about it, you have someone who will do anything you want him to, and will always be there for you. It's not like I'm going to stalk you or go psycho on you lol, I'd never do that. What more could you want? You can have me, and still have other guys, I just want to give to you and I don't ask for anything in return. Doesn't that feel good? I personally would love to have someone like that. I want to take care of you and be the guy of your dreams, there's nothing else in the world I want more. Just say the word and we can make it happen :)

Just communicate with me. If you're not in the mood to talk to me, all you have to do is say so. Anything you want, just ask.

I'll leave you alone now unless you talk to me first.
Love, Michael

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:28 AM
you alright?‏

Add to contacts
30/06/2013
Picture of Mike Anon
hey, wondering if you're okay

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:28 AM
i hope you're alright‏

Add to contacts
30/06/2013
Picture of Mike Anon
i do care about you. i hope you're doing okay

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:29 AM
i want to share my theory on quantum gravity with you =\‏

Add to contacts
1/07/2013
Picture of Mike Anon
want to be friends again?

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:30 AM
and hey‏

Add to contacts
25/07/2013

I don't want you to feel bad. I just wanted you to at least acknowledge that stuff so you can see where I was coming from.
I think it'd be good to part ways on a good note, you know?

I'm sorry that I was bothering you for some time, it was a shitty thing of me to do.

I'm sorry I that I kept saying I'd move on but then end up messaging you again a day or two later; it's just been difficult for me. You were after all a good friend, and I got attached to you. But anyways, this time will be it, okay? =) I'm glad I was lucky enough to get to be friends with you, even if it wasn't forever - it was all worth it. =)

Take care of yourself, and I'll try to take care of myself too. Goodbye Lisa =)

always stevey
07-28-2013, 08:30 AM
youre abusive

lmao!

Fuck off, weirdo.

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 08:32 AM

you are pathetic

Lisa, you're an ugly skeez. No one obsesses over you, no one gives a fuck about you. No one. Nothing. Even inanimate objects have no fucks for you.

Have a nice day.

UofLCardfan08
07-28-2013, 08:33 AM

Add to contacts
25/07/2013

Doli kind of talked some sense into me last night, and pointed out that I've been a huge creep for the past 3 months, and I've pretty much just been bothering you for months. I'm going to leave you alone and stop sending you e-mails asking to be my friend again.

But look, this is what they always wanted. I wasn't actually a creep to begin with; it was always their goal to split us from being friends, so they just kept insisting anything they thought might do that, and just kept telling you that I was a creep until you started believing them -- and you listened to them. I can't believe you'd follow what a group of people think instead of doing what you think is right, I thought you were way different than that.

I've known these guys for years. You may think you understand their antics, but you don't. They do lead you along a lot of the time for their own amusement. And that really bothers me that you trusted them over me. Do you really think that's fair? After I was such a good friend to you for so long?

I pretty much had to give up my reputation with all of them because I chose you over them; and you know what? The reason I've seemed like such a big pussy was so I could try and bring both sides together. You think Doli is so attractive for being witty and clever? The guy is a tool. You're actually attracted to that? Someone who treats you like shit instead of someone who actually cares about you? I mean think about it, really think about it, you like him because you think he's one of the popular ones of the group, and you started disliking me for not being the popular one. You're following the crowd, it's fucking stupid, I didn't know you were like that.

So you wonder why I'm acting like a little bitch, one reason is because I've been fighting back how pissed off I feel because I can't believe how you're acting.

I ruined all my friendships on that forum for you; I've wasted months of my life now, I feel like an idiot. Have you honestly forgotten how great of friends we used to be? How can you just block out your memory of me like that?
And even though you deny it, your actions caused my real name to get leaked. You used my real first name on the forum when I didn't want you to, and flag told everyone my full name after that. Do you realize I can not fucking defend myself in arguments now because they'll just turn around and try and ruin me in real life then? So when you were laughing at me in tinychat and felt embarrassed for me when I was apologizing to marks, its because he was recording everything I was saying like a fucking lunatic, and I wanted to get on his good side so he'd just leave me the hell alone. And you wonder why I've been such a pussy.

It's all your choice who you do and don't want to be friends with. But you know it as well as I do, you've done wrong to me.
How can you just ignore someone who wants to be your friend so bad and looks up to you? Especially after you and that person only really had each other for 7 months and would talk like you were in love. Was it all just some strategy of yours? Did you really throw it all away just to make them jealous and get their attention? You're sick, I don't know if you can't see what you're doing or not, but like I've said in the past, it's in your shadow; take a look at yourself, seriously.

Please, don't ever do this to a guy again. You broke my heart. Do you get off on that or something? Does it make you feel wanted and popular to mess with a guy's head like that and have him obsess over you?

I'm not obsessed over you, that's all their invention they planted in your head. I'm actually just sad because I lost a best friend and I've been trying to get her back. I'm acting the way I'm acting because normal people don't act like you've been acting.

Whatever this wasn't well written because I get writer's block when my mind is being raped, so I don't expect it to convince you, but I wanted to at least mention all those things, because it makes me sick thinking that you're just going to move on and think everything you've done is okay, I don't want to give you that pleasure.

So that's that, I am going to leave you alone now. I mean I did my best, I really wanted to be your friend again, and God knows I've tried as hard as I could to be your friend again, but I'd be an idiot if I wasted any more time on this silly bullshit

Lisa, make a new thread with all this pathetic mother fuckers emails

do it now, sooner than later. The creepy jew needs to know the wrath and scorn tenfold.

Plug Drugs
07-28-2013, 08:34 AM
just leave me alone please

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:35 AM
Lisa, make a new thread with all this pathetic mother fuckers emails

do it now, sooner than later. The creepy jew needs to know the wrath and scorn tenfold.I'm done

half of hem are in my junk box and I've just done posting the other half

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:35 AM
just leave me alone pleasefuck off

always stevey
07-28-2013, 08:37 AM
its been over a month plug drugs should be over this by now.

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:39 AM
its been over a month plug drugs should be over this by now.well as you can see he has never stopped

and this isn't even the fucking retarded pathetic spastic garbage he has spewed in the forum on top of this, not to mention tinychat

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 08:41 AM
fuck off

If everyone fucked off you'd kill yourself because you're an ugly skeez that will never be loved.

Plug Drugs
okay i'm logging out now
i dont even know what i did to deserve being treated like this

:beat:

m0nde
liaasahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

caaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

lisasssasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cagagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

lisssaaaaaaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cagggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggg

lisssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

caaaaaggggggggggggggggg

lissssaaaaaaaaaaaa

caaagggggggg
lissaaa
caagh
lisa

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 08:44 AM
caaagggggggg
lissaaa
caagh
lisa

paki

m0nde
07-28-2013, 08:46 AM
* cccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggg *

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:48 AM
i'm done posting here forever. I need to stop wasting time on the internet and move on.
Sorry to everyone, even marks and doli. I don't hold anything against any of you guys..
peace

i can't win..
i feel pathetic and ugly

that email was old

yeah? this is how you treat someone who is nice to you and just wanted to be friends with you?

just leave me alone and ill leave you alone

i'm counting 15 emails total in the entire month of july, thats not hundreds. most of them are like a sentence long

doli and marks completely warped your view of me and you didnt even realize it.

keep making more accounts???

i dont want to talk to you anymore, you leave ME alone

youre abusive

lisa youre an idiot if you think doli and marks dont anally crave seeing you freak out on me and hate me.

and not a problem, i want nothing to do with you anymore

i'm sorry. i'm not ever going to try to talk to you again, unless you talk to me first, and even then I probably might not respond

yeah, right, i'm sure the opinions of others have in no way influenced the way you think about me whatsoever :rolleyes:
think whatever you want. You're a horrible friend who bailed on me for no reason; last time it was because I asked you to say sorry for getting my tinychat account banned, you literally wouldnt say sorry and stopped being my friend over it

Face it, YOU'RE a psycho, and when better guys came along you needed to make up reasons to toss me aside

trust me, i'm not going to email you after this ever. As soon as you stop replying to this thread, you're not ever going to hear from me again.

I was blasted out of my mind when i wrote that wall of text, that was some good shit

i count 15 for the entire month of July. Not hundreds. And no, you told me "give me some time, dont call me, i'll call you", you didnt flat out say never to talk to you again

and most of those emails are like one sentence long and they're just harmless, you're making it out to sound like all i do all day is write lengthy letters to you

yeah that was the last email you got from me and its the last one youre EVER going to get from me

i thought youd actually read them and give them some thought like a decent human being, not just ignore them and laugh about me

I don't want to argue with you. I'm logging off now

just leave me alone please

okay i'm logging out now
i dont even know what i did to deserve being treated like this

:beat:

m0nde
07-28-2013, 08:49 AM
lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ahhhhhhhhh

jon
07-28-2013, 08:52 AM
who would have email addresses on like every single ISP ever

a fucking stalker looking for someone to use them on, that's who

UofLCardfan08
07-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Lisa we do not share any common viewpoints but what is plain to see bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig needs extreme intervention, even if by forces unavailable to you since you live far far away. The police are already aware of his drug manufacturing, adding an online harassment charge tips the balance against him during any plea negotiation.

I will pm you the contact details

Lisa take care and take the necessary step to end Mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig's harassment bullshit for good.

m0nde
07-28-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm done

half of hem are in my junk box and I've just done posting the other halfthe guy is mentally ill, this is well established

why didn't you just filter that email address and have it go to junk mail?

m0nde
07-28-2013, 08:54 AM
uoflcagfan and lisa bonded over this

jon
07-28-2013, 08:54 AM
girl power

m0nde
07-28-2013, 08:55 AM
"erotomania"

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:57 AM
the guy is mentally ill, this is well established

why didn't you just filter that email address and have it go to junk mail?I did, half of them were in junk, he uses a few e-mails

UofLCardfan08
07-28-2013, 08:58 AM
the guy is mentally ill, this is well established

why didn't you just filter that email address and have it go to junk mail?

a band-aide is not a cure for cancer... cancer must be cut away

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 08:58 AM
creepy stalker + attention slut = love

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 08:59 AM
you realise I've actually known ufotard for years

jon
07-28-2013, 09:02 AM
i asked ruby to ban pd on steam the other day

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 09:04 AM
ruby needs to ban his best friend cody

UofLCardfan08
07-28-2013, 09:05 AM
you realise I've actually known ufotard for years

Mike bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig is the worst parasite I have seen her interact with over time, he must be discarded at all cost with any means available.

If you witnessed a retard kick a puppy everyday you are morally obligated to speak up even if you prefer kittens, the drug addled retard needs to be dealt with. Enough is enough, this bullshit is way past old.

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 09:07 AM
what about Marsha Gump?

LOL

Michelle Potter

LMAO

m0nde
07-28-2013, 09:07 AM

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 09:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue_xkE62Qx0

UofLCardfan08
07-28-2013, 09:10 AM
what about Marsha Gump?

LOL

Michelle Potter

LMAO

maybe it's your magnetic charisma

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 09:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MOpt1lY.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Om8LKQg.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/anKdOZc.jpg

lol

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 09:15 AM
It's the magnetic charisma

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 09:21 AM
what about this fruitloop?

http://i.imgur.com/cZYOXAM.jpg

used to write all these poems about me

got carried off to a mental hospital

and one more marsha gump baboon bitch
http://i.imgur.com/RNdcpui.jpg

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Ashley lol

http://i.imgur.com/GQQAQ9r.jpg

m0nde
07-28-2013, 09:50 AM
lisa, post some pics of your sexy self

:hang:

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 09:51 AM
so cag was in tinychat and she was saying "I know who Madeline [UfoTardfan08] is but I can't say because she has a pic of my vagina and will post it"

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:52 AM
i wanna see that picture of cag's vagina,

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:52 AM
wanna look at it,

m0nde
07-28-2013, 09:53 AM
uoflcagfan needs to post that pic soon

steveyos
07-28-2013, 09:54 AM
I hate cag so much because she's just as bad as the other lizards but these fags are such nerd virgins holy shit

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:54 AM
might even save it to my pictures folder, so i could take a look see at cag's pussy when i am offline

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:55 AM
I hate cag so much because she's just as bad as the other lizards but these fags are such nerd virgins holy shit

cag is nowhere near as bad, as marco, codey or ob, not even close, cag is MY FRIEND I DON'T CARE IF SHE COMES FROM HIP HOP FOURMS STEVEY

m0nde
07-28-2013, 09:57 AM
why has cag's vag not been posted yet?

BatteriWyfe
07-28-2013, 10:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dFv0Anb.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MADQnuB.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/i5g1pHn.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/0hqTvYM.jpg

m0nde
07-28-2013, 10:05 AM
got my cock out now

UofLCardfan08
07-28-2013, 10:09 AM
got my cock out now

*marks thread dead*

m0nde
07-28-2013, 10:12 AM
"slut shaming"

the president of sex
07-28-2013, 10:14 AM
i like purell hand sanitizer

Camoron
07-28-2013, 10:23 AM
so cag was in tinychat and she was saying "I know who Madeline [UfoTardfan08] is but I can't say because she has a pic of my vagina and will post it"

Lol, madeline, yeaok

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 10:24 AM
i would give away all my rep points to speh if he posted the video of cag shoving various vegetables up her pussy

Camoron
07-28-2013, 10:26 AM
I would trade my soul

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 10:28 AM

This thread doesn't need any more attention sluts, stevey.

Camoron
07-28-2013, 10:30 AM
I would trade my soul

For a wish.

Camoron
07-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Pennies and dimes for a kiss.

jon
07-28-2013, 10:31 AM
This thread doesn't need any more attention sluts, stevey.

just popped your rep dick up for that one, don't fucking fail me

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 10:33 AM
want to see cag's privates so bad, don't know what i'm gonna do, till i take a peek at her pussi

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 10:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/i5g1pHn.jpg

Ever thought about being an extra in zombie flicks? They'd love you cause you wouldn't need any makeup.

steveyos
07-28-2013, 10:38 AM
cag's not nearly as bad as them it's true but she's also not someone who would even be allowed to post here back in the day when this forum was funny and you know it

steveyos
07-28-2013, 10:39 AM
though I guess next to the other lizards yeah fuck it cag's fine

steveyos
I do like the panic attack and marks thread read thing but everything else is plain paper, now that's plain paper

Autistic Spectrum
ya banning strippers who show there tits on stickam she would have for sure never fit in back in the day ,

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 10:40 AM
cag owns, ok there's no way around it,

Camoron
07-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Im so far ahead of schedule at work i took a break to poop on the toilet and post on the internet

steveyos
07-28-2013, 10:41 AM
ok she's a great poster and really funny

Camoron
07-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Or is it post on the toilet and poop on the internet? :hmm:

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 10:42 AM
ya cat avataru guy, well she's tops, i love u cagnu ufcking whore

Camoron
07-28-2013, 10:44 AM
Cag.

steveyos
07-28-2013, 10:45 AM
yeah cag you're really great but remember before you revealed you where a girl and everyone still thought you where great????

kosher dildo
07-28-2013, 10:46 AM
though I guess next to the other lizards yeah fuck it cag's fine

You're the bestest lizard poster ever, stevey.

Camoron
07-28-2013, 10:47 AM
Cag is a good poster but a better friend :rofl: jk she sux

macpro
07-28-2013, 10:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vmeEfLI.jpg

jon
07-28-2013, 11:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dFv0Anb.jpg

shame about the herpes

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 11:15 AM
jon is there a thing u can use to link to every one of a posters posts in a thread but separate from the rest of the thread

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 11:15 AM
b cause i rly want to do that, to cool guy camoron

jon
07-28-2013, 11:18 AM
well what you want to do is go to their profile and show posts!!!!!!!

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 11:31 AM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/search.php?searchid=16929 lol

lnopia the great
07-28-2013, 12:02 PM
reading through the lives of you actual retards is probably not good for my health

steveyos
07-28-2013, 12:11 PM
reading through the lives of you actual retards is probably not good for my health

always stevey
07-28-2013, 12:14 PM
if plug drugs keeps this up, Im going to call the cops and tell them he is a serious dnger to himself. this is getting way out of fucking hand. ill do it, pluggy

steveyos YOLO
07-28-2013, 12:16 PM

want to see cag's privates so bad, don't know what i'm gonna do, till i take a peek at her pussi

That bitch needs to drop them drawers

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Cagina

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 12:32 PM
cag please post your cagina,,, ur fans are geting desperate, and the worst thing u can do to a ytmnsfw boy is to make him horney, its his gratest weakeness becuase then he needs to jack off and cant troll you any more

steveyos
07-28-2013, 12:39 PM
boring

maks
07-28-2013, 01:02 PM
if plug drugs keeps this up, Im going to call the cops and tell them he is a serious dnger to himself. this is getting way out of fucking hand. ill do it, pluggy

do it anyway, he's clearly a danger to himself and others. when he says "I would never hurt anyone" it's about as believable as "I'm sorry lisa I'll never bother you again"

maks
07-28-2013, 01:03 PM
blaming me and doli for the problems he caused leads me to believe he's a paranoid schizophrenic

steveyos YOLO
07-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Lisa please don't ignore me because i hate you and will do anything for your love i hate you so much please talk to me because i'm never talking to you again if you don't talk to me i hate you really, but i love you. Write me back asap i hate you because i love you leave me alone if you were my friend you would hate me for loving you and talk to me in tinychat so i can stop talking to you. bye.

steveyos YOLO
07-28-2013, 01:41 PM
It's been 37 seconds so it's obviousl that you're ignoring me so go fuck yourself and write me back later because i am obsessed with you and hate you because it'd mean a lot to me if we could get in tinychat and make each other feel good =) hate you so much

Camoron
07-28-2013, 01:42 PM
b cause i rly want to do that, to cool guy camoron

do you wish to acquire a enemy...

steveyos
07-28-2013, 01:44 PM
Lisa please don't ignore me because i hate you and will do anything for your love i hate you so much please talk to me because i'm never talking to you again if you don't talk to me i hate you really, but i love you. Write me back asap i hate you because i love you leave me alone if you were my friend you would hate me for loving you and talk to me in tinychat so i can stop talking to you. bye.

steveyos
07-28-2013, 01:44 PM
It's been 37 seconds so it's obviousl that you're ignoring me so go fuck yourself and write me back later because i am obsessed with you and hate you because it'd mean a lot to me if we could get in tinychat and make each other feel good =) hate you so much

steveyos YOLO
07-28-2013, 01:57 PM
Stop doing that and lisa please respond to me my mom left me laying in my own filthy diaper for weeks at a time when i was 9 but i don't have time to go into that i need a friend really bad right now i cant find my crack pipe and i'm scared i may have left it up my ass last night so i'm having a panic attack about it lisa i hate you i would never leave you without a friend like youve done to me oh go fuck yourself i love you please call me or tell my mom i can change my diaper on my own now so fuck you and fuck her too. i love you =)

steveyos
07-28-2013, 02:10 PM
i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you i love you i hate you

marks and doli have made you hate me

maks
07-28-2013, 02:18 PM
the irony is I was willing to be neutral, I wasn't trying to drive a wedge between these two, I told him that and warned him how it would go if he took sides against me. Now he has nothing, he lost it all. Sucks to be him.

steveyos
07-28-2013, 02:22 PM
sucks the least to be him he doesn't have to post at this terrible forum any more

lnopia the great
07-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Stop doing that and lisa please respond to me my mom left me laying in my own filthy diaper for weeks at a time when i was 9 but i don't have time to go into that i need a friend really bad right now i cant find my crack pipe and i'm scared i may have left it up my ass last night so i'm having a panic attack about it lisa i hate you i would never leave you without a friend like youve done to me oh go fuck yourself i love you please call me or tell my mom i can change my diaper on my own now so fuck you and fuck her too. i love you =)

<:o)

rubycalaber
07-28-2013, 02:24 PM
required reading @ http://thinkingofhiringmichaelberg.wordpress.com/

lmmfao

maks
07-28-2013, 02:30 PM
I should update that, he's said a lot of wacky shit the last couple of days

rubycalaber
07-28-2013, 02:34 PM
I just opened another tab and oh boy here is some more plug drugs insanity I cant keep up

i dont know where that idea ever came from, i didnt care if she talked to anyone else
and that night was supposed to be the first night i went on cam and jerked my pee pee for her, but she bailed on that for tinychat instead
I never meant shit to her. She bailed on me as soon as something better came along,
trust me, i wont lie to you right now, it was total. fucking. bullshit.. shes a bad person! she's no good! she's a shallow selfish brat, FUCK her

maks
07-28-2013, 02:46 PM
he's the only person who doesn't think he needs psychiatric help... mike, maybe everyone else is right this time, please fucking listen

lnopia the great
07-28-2013, 02:51 PM
lol has he seen the blog

maks
07-28-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm sure he has, I made a big deal of it when I first created it

jon
07-28-2013, 03:09 PM
I just opened another tab and oh boy here is some more plug drugs insanity I cant keep up

yeah seriously it's like i read your dayz threads that everyone hates and i watch all the videos and its ironically not funny for me to do this but i don't care i am entertained

yet i can't even read half the shit plug drugs writes in the hopes of there being a hint of comedy to squeeze out of it it's just total fucking patheticness from word one and he doesn't even have to try to be that fucking insane

but if you sum up all his posts he's written more

Cody
07-28-2013, 04:05 PM

LOL who is obsessed now? 5 pages into a thread and bam codey namedrop

I should update that, he's said a lot of wacky shit the last couple of days

there's your care showing again faggot good job proving me right.

always stevey
07-28-2013, 09:39 PM
*makrs thread read*

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:39 PM
cag, this thread. it's all you have in your life, don't mark it read,

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 09:40 PM
*makrs thread read*

cag <3333333333333

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 09:40 PM
cag doesnt understand that marking a thread read doesnt actually do anything. when you click on the take me to the latest post button on a thread, thats the exact same thing as marking a thread read. cag however, does not know hwo computers work. she is my girlf rend and were working some stuff out.

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:41 PM
cag how come i like Gulgactee, but i hate princess cag,

http://bounty-board.com/showthread.php/565-Annual-Funniest-Lizard-Awards

it's super fucking werid because your the same person,

always stevey
07-28-2013, 09:42 PM
*makrs thread read*

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:42 PM
i want to beat the shit outta princess cag

http://bounty-board.com/showthread.php/566-Maddy-just-hit-me-up-on-skype-and-says-he-s-making-me-an-admin-because-I-was-at-a

but i want to take the cag that posts at rubynet out to lunch,,, i can't come to terms with this,,

steveyos YOLO
07-28-2013, 09:44 PM
I hate you lisa please call me later because i love you don't do this to me please be my friend i really do hate you for making me love you i miss you because you suck get out and delete my account because i don't wanna talk to you ever again but please call me later <3

always stevey
07-28-2013, 09:45 PM
only so many times i can mark the thread before it starts to look dumb.

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:47 PM
princess cag would have said something about maddy or how she's super hot, but regular rubynet cag just owns with marking threads read left and right, the duality of cag, boils down to this, u can't turn a ho into a housewife,

macpro
07-28-2013, 09:49 PM
cag forever a ho.

juji
07-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Princess cag is the slutiest in the world!!!

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 09:51 PM
First thing on my list is delete the Music To Fuck and Lift to subforum. It makes me fucking cringe.

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 09:53 PM
princess cag ^___^

always stevey
jyrfg

macpro
she blew every member of Ween. twice.

always stevey
07-28-2013, 09:54 PM
hate you both.

always stevey
marco too.

Gentleman Doli
I love yuo cag.

macpro
07-28-2013, 09:55 PM
you ruined that place with your cali commie shit posting.

always stevey
07-28-2013, 09:56 PM
can't see your posts, marco. lol

Gentleman Doli
07-28-2013, 09:59 PM
you ruined that place with your cali commie shit posting.

steveyos
delete my account too this place is just too terrible

Gentleman Doli
the bunny bounty boards, were good before you posted there cag, they were great, hoppin and "of the chain" but now there bad bcause u started posting there and htey sucljk

macpro
07-28-2013, 10:00 PM
cali zombies.

always stevey
07-28-2013, 10:01 PM
very interesting, I guess

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 10:02 PM
the bounty boards where my getaway from rubynet, till fucking cag found out then princess caged all over the place, hope she does not find the new fourms where iggy and the rest of the crew posts now

steveyos
07-28-2013, 10:03 PM
www.egoslayer.com

juji
07-28-2013, 10:04 PM
Do you consider cag is the princess of Internet?

steveyos
07-28-2013, 10:04 PM
when I'm ready to computer the only two forums I"ll be at are fjs and egoslayer I hope that place still makes girls post their tits then bans them because this place stopped doing that and that's why it's so bad

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 10:05 PM
princess cag lord of all the lizard people, jibbles can do nothing but kiss the ring when she posts

macpro
07-28-2013, 10:08 PM
cag you must be really lonely since grampie and grannie left you.

always stevey
07-28-2013, 10:10 PM
The weight of my grandparents death and your presence on the forum takes a tremendous toll on my life.

always stevey
07-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Those are two major obstacles for me at this point. d

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 10:12 PM
what if you where adopted(btw you where) and marco is your acutal grandfather,

always stevey
07-28-2013, 10:12 PM
I will allow myself to downward spiral further until I simply fade away

macpro
07-28-2013, 10:14 PM
I fiddled that quite often. and she didn't turn out one bit disturbed.

blumpkin blownuts
07-29-2013, 07:00 PM
that email was old

AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM
AOL.COM

what are you 60?

blumpkin blownuts
07-29-2013, 07:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dFv0Anb.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/MADQnuB.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/i5g1pHn.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/0hqTvYM.jpg

you're looking better

blumpkin blownuts
07-29-2013, 07:15 PM
the irony is I was willing to be neutral, I wasn't trying to drive a wedge between these two, I told him that and warned him how it would go if he took sides against me. Now he has nothing, he lost it all. Sucks to be him.

i actually put some effort into warding away plug drugs from lisa, for his own happiness
now that the shit's hit the fan i'm worried for lisa's safety even more than mike's sanity

blumpkin blownuts
07-29-2013, 07:19 PM
when I'm ready to computer the only two forums I"ll be at are fjs and egoslayer I hope that place still makes girls post their tits then bans them because this place stopped doing that and that's why it's so bad

lmao that place is still active? last time i went there i was still posting at SFW

rubycalaber
07-29-2013, 07:24 PM
lisa looks better with dark lipstick, she should go full goth girl

Autistic Spectrum
07-29-2013, 07:25 PM
lisa's lips would look great wrappd around my dick

blumpkin blownuts
07-29-2013, 07:26 PM
lisa looks better with dark lipstick, she should go full goth girl

yes it's the lipstick, and also her hair is mostly dry and actually has some definition
and yeah she woudl make an awesome goth or rivethead

Autistic Spectrum
07-29-2013, 07:27 PM
idk i think she should try wrapping her lips round my dick,,

maks
07-29-2013, 07:29 PM
i actually put some effort into warding away plug drugs from lisa, for his own happiness
now that the shit's hit the fan i'm worried for lisa's safety even more than mike's sanity

I told him exactly how this was going to play out in like november

the only surprise was how many people supported me when I went to war with him, I expected to get most people and I pretty much got all people.

Autistic Spectrum
07-29-2013, 07:33 PM
hey lisa scuk my dick

steveyos YOLO
07-29-2013, 07:35 PM

lisa's lips would look great wrappd around my dick

idk i think she should try wrapping her lips round my dick,,

hey lisa scuk my dick

steveyos YOLO
07-29-2013, 07:36 PM
Idk how monde's message got quoted...

always stevey
10-31-2013, 01:54 PM
i can't win..
i feel pathetic and ugly

oh god it hurts it hurts lol

Moonman
10-31-2013, 01:55 PM
yeah after doli and marks convinced her i was some crazed rapist stalker like the little imp shits they are

Moonman
10-31-2013, 01:56 PM
she doesnt take a lot of convincing to believe anything at all cag

Autistic Spectrum
10-31-2013, 01:56 PM
the bounty boards where my getaway from rubynet, till fucking cag found out then princess caged all over the place, hope she does not find the new fourms where iggy and the rest of the crew posts now

Autistic Spectrum
10-31-2013, 01:57 PM
you are a liar

you have said that too many times

everytime you post I'm going to post one of your 100 e-mails to me

you're not even worth the air it takes to tell you 200 times that you need to quit drugs, get help and leave me alone

you're not worth shit for the 200 times you've said you would and then dopne the EXACT same thing an hour later

fuck off

classic lisa rage post,,,

shit ton of line breaks

says the same thing 200 times

200 times

jon
10-31-2013, 01:58 PM
i wonder how gush would feel about plugdrugs self-gushing on lisa instead

Moonman
10-31-2013, 02:01 PM
i told gush my life's story one night, but i didnt fall in love with her or anything

always stevey
10-31-2013, 02:05 PM
yeah after doli and marks convinced her i was some crazed rapist stalker like the little imp shits they are

You shut your faggot mouth about maks and doli after they tried to help you.

steveyos YOLO
10-31-2013, 02:07 PM
she doesnt take a lot of convincing to believe anything at all cag

She believed you were a good person

Moonman
10-31-2013, 02:07 PM
when did they ever try to help me, if they didnt think something was going to be funny, they wouldnt have done it

always stevey
10-31-2013, 02:09 PM
YOU SHOULD BE MORE GRATEFUL TO HAVE A FORUM THAT CARES ABOUT YOU

rootbeer
10-31-2013, 02:09 PM
YOU SHOULD BE MORE GRATEFUL TO HAVE A FORUM THAT CARES ABOUT YOU

are you talking to yourself in this post?

always stevey
10-31-2013, 02:40 PM
Why would I talk to myself people with adhd babble incessantly at others.

Moonman
10-31-2013, 03:23 PM
"blame it on my add, baby" - the gayest line in a song ever

always stevey
10-31-2013, 03:26 PM
I hate you so much, pluggy, that I hope Daniel Craig, the guy from the James bond movies, sits on your face and wriggles

Moonman
10-31-2013, 03:27 PM
oooo me too

jon
11-14-2013, 01:01 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6080/6100315531_0da572912c.jpg

steveyos YOLO
06-30-2014, 08:56 PM
He asked nicely and you refused

maks
06-30-2014, 09:43 PM
He asked nicely and you refused

maks
06-30-2014, 09:44 PM
plug drugs has been around since like 07, he's one of us how could you ignore his request and grant lisa's? tres unfair guys

steveyos YOLO
06-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Lisa always gets her way as usual

Autistic Spectrum
06-30-2014, 11:17 PM
delete everone who wanted to fuck lisa irl and or jizzed on her or around here and asked to be deleted

steveyos666
07-01-2014, 01:20 AM
ummm who here DOESNT want to fuck lisa?

Plug Drugs
07-01-2014, 02:21 AM
opiate withdrawals are real people

steveyos666
07-01-2014, 02:44 AM
all the more reason to keep doing it

maks
07-01-2014, 06:15 AM
do a bunch so you never have withdrawls again

cagordon
03-05-2015, 10:56 PM
:assoff:

UPGRAYEDD
03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
:assoff:

:whassup:

UPGRAYEDD
03-07-2015, 07:30 PM
But seriously, abide the OP's request.

Wendy <3
01-07-2016, 12:40 AM
But seriously, abide the OP's request.

juji
01-07-2016, 01:09 AM

Add to contacts
25/07/2013

Plug drugs

Wendy <3
01-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Ban stevey, plug drugs, lisa and also monde because nobody likes him according to the looney lizard lady

maks
01-07-2016, 04:52 PM
why didn't anyone delete plug drugs account

Wendy <3
01-07-2016, 06:34 PM
The admins obviously want this place to suffer keeping lisa and plug drug around

maks
01-07-2016, 09:39 PM
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/image.php?u=37264&dateline=1402349921

Plug Drugs
01-08-2016, 05:27 PM
:nacho:

Wendy <3
01-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Out