PDA

View Full Version : ok over at fjs I came up with a brilliant idea to solve a problem and I want to let you all know in case you too have this probl

steveyos
07-28-2013, 12:31 PM
ok so my g700s mouse is perfect except it's hard to press the mouse wheel in which is what I do to open new threads in tabs and it ends up scrolling up or down a click and I click the wrong thing, the main reason is I'm not holding my mouse right if I lay my finger flat along the mouse it works fine but I always hold my mouse in gamer posistion even when postign lol

SO, the mouse wheel also moves left and righ twhich defaults to back and forward for web page, but, since I can bind any button to whateve I want, I bound the right movement to count as middle click too. it works amazingly better than I even though it would, and what's cool is tabs open to the right so it's like I'm actually moving the link to the righ tmyself. this is almost like virtual reality.

I hope you enjoyed this pro tip, use it to your advantage to get the Posting Edge

wow firefox sucks so fucking much I can't press alt 0153 for the little tm logo because firefox decided to be a complete fucking loser and make alt do whatever horrible shit instead of what it's supposed to do but I don't wanna browse this forum from chrome because I don't want this horrible forum anywhere near my good browser

rubycalaber
07-28-2013, 12:52 PM
works fine for me ™

rubycalaber
07-28-2013, 12:52 PM
fuck computers

steveyos
07-28-2013, 01:45 PM
are you using firefox if so are you using an old version

F4
07-28-2013, 01:52 PM
i just updated my firefox yesterday and i could do it

are you sure your num lock was on

steveyos
07-28-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm pretty sure, can you use alt s to post replies? I had to change two things in about:config to even do that with this stupid browser

steveyos YOLO
07-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Summary?

steveyos
07-28-2013, 03:21 PM
don't worry it's stuff you can't afford

UofLCardfan08
07-28-2013, 05:27 PM