PDA

View Full Version : do you guys know when steam games typically go on sale

steveyos
07-28-2013, 04:52 PM
there's just cause 2 multiplayer but just cause 2 is $15 how long until it's on sale for $0.99 or at most $5

maks
07-28-2013, 05:05 PM
the summer sale ended last week, so other than the daily deals probably halloween or christmas

jon
07-28-2013, 05:28 PM
i paid $7 for it last week

steveyos
07-28-2013, 06:51 PM
nobody told me it had multiplayer now because everyone is horrible

will one of you buy me it if I 1. pay you back and 2. kill tim and tek in dayz so ruby can finally make a funny thread? for real my mom just got lyme disease and doesn't have health insurance had to get two new tires on car still needs alignment between that and me spending a million dollars on a computer I don't have a linden to spare but I want all of us to play just cause 2 together because it fucking has 1000 player servers

if not that's cool I understand and will still want us all to play I might just get it next month oh I guess I do get paid soon it is a lot for me but I really think we could make some magic happen because watch some videos of it it's holy shit amazing

steveyos
07-28-2013, 06:52 PM
I will still kill them in dayz even if I gotta buy it too

I know jc2 single player is stupid but wow watch the video of a thousand people racing the fucking limo lmao I will gladly get a bit more credit card debt for that everyone add me on steam

StompleB
07-28-2013, 07:34 PM
http://kag2d.com/en/

buy kag, it just went to beta

F4
07-28-2013, 07:37 PM
i can't play just cause 2 because i refuse to update my windows past xp

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2013, 07:45 PM
i play cag all the tiem,.

juji
07-28-2013, 07:52 PM
That's why Steffies needs to suck thousand of dicks

steveyos
07-28-2013, 07:54 PM
http://kag2d.com/en/

buy kag, it just went to beta

I don't like 2d games they're boring to me, indie games in general are boring to me, and since you can understand english can you do me a favor and explain that to elz he doesn't seem to be able to understand I don't play games like that and never will

rubycalaber
07-28-2013, 07:55 PM

will one of you buy me it if I 1. pay you back and 2. kill tim and tek in dayz so ruby can finally make a funny thread? for real my mom just got lyme disease and doesn't have health insurance had to get two new tires on car still needs alignment between that and me spending a million dollars on a computer I don't have a linden to spare but I want all of us to play just cause 2 together because it fucking has 1000 player servers

if not that's cool I understand and will still want us all to play I might just get it next month oh I guess I do get paid soon it is a lot for me but I really think we could make some magic happen because watch some videos of it it's holy shit amazing

it is only in alpha and the guys making it have only had it live last weekend and this weekend to test the servers so idk when it will be open again or up full time

juji
07-28-2013, 08:02 PM
I don't like 2d games they're boring to me, indie games in general are boring to me, and since you can understand english can you do me a favor and explain that to elz he doesn't seem to be able to understand I don't play games like that and never will

No doubt, steffies still needs to suck million of dicks

steveyos
07-28-2013, 09:58 PM
it is only in alpha and the guys making it have only had it live last weekend and this weekend to test the servers so idk when it will be open again or up full time

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit well that's good then I'll definitely wait for a sale phew

m0nde
08-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Civ V Steam key is on sale for $5.99
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Sid-Meier%27s-Civilization-V/150110/

juji
08-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Civ V Steam key is on sale for $5.99
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Sid-Meier%27s-Civilization-V/150110/

No thanks, Maks already gave me that

m0nde
08-21-2013, 05:06 PM
$5.99

Just Cause, Just Cause 2, Just Cause 2: Monster Truck DLC, Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC, Just Cause 2 - Black Market Boom Pack DLC, Just Cause 2: Bull's Eye Assault Rifle, Just Cause 2: Rico's Signature Gun DLC, Just Cause 2: Chevalier Classic, Just Cause 2: Agency Hovercraft

steveyos
08-21-2013, 05:50 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,

Autistic Spectrum
06-17-2014, 12:29 PM

just have gneral doli buy her the mdeicaene and u can get steam games

steveyos666
06-17-2014, 01:17 PM
er the mdeicaene and u can

Gentleman Doli
06-17-2014, 01:34 PM
teh worst thing about me saveing ur moms life is how it meant u got to play just cause 2, such a shity game

Gentleman Doli
06-17-2014, 01:34 PM
dur im goign to shot my grapleign hook like a fucking reatard

steveyos666
06-17-2014, 07:23 PM
5000 player online servers...............