spent 5 minutes on this might as well use it in another thread

http://comeontothelord.com/img/tinychatsession.jpg

BatteriWyfe
07-30-2013, 12:39 AM
maks stop it

maks
07-30-2013, 12:41 AM
tricksy hobbitses

are you going to show your precious on cam?

Ramen
07-30-2013, 12:41 AM
maks stop it

which is why:
maks
DogManz
This message is hidden because maks is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

View Post

juji
07-30-2013, 12:42 AM
plug drugs is fucking freak

maks
fun fact most of that 5 minutes was spent trying to find the right naked clown picture to use for plug drugs. this one is perfect, that totally looks like someone's grandma's kitchen

BatteriWyfe
no ramen is not tinychatting now

desolation came in and is a fag so I left

Ramen
07-30-2013, 12:43 AM
no ramen is not tinychatting now

desolation came in and is a fag so I left

no one came in so i left. :-\ sry, love.

BatteriWyfe
07-30-2013, 12:44 AM
no one came in so i left. :-\ sry, love.awww

Ramen
07-30-2013, 12:45 AM
iki/ii//////////////////////////////////////////////////oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkioiooioiuihhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiui------------------------------------------------aaaaasa

reno
07-30-2013, 01:03 AM
yall need to learn how to tinychat

Ramen
07-30-2013, 01:45 AM
What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the League of Shadows, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The mob, and I have beaten over 300 confirmed criminals. I am trained in ninjitsu and I’m the top detective in Gotham You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this city, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with wearing hockey pads? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am using my secret network of sonar phones across the city and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat the shit out of you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tangerine. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Lucious Fox and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit justice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. Im the goddamn Batman.

Cody
07-30-2013, 01:59 AM
drunk ramen is best ramen