PDA

View Full Version : movie

nazzibastard
08-02-2013, 02:52 AM
http://vodly.to/watch-2315801-The-Wolverinehttp://vodly.to/thumbs/the-wolverine-220603.jpg

nazzibastard
08-02-2013, 02:57 AM
if you dont have adblocker or dont no the diffence betwean ad,s virus dont bother .i am not going to exsplane how to watch the movie on line .i am shore you no how .may be not maddy .lol

rubycalaber
08-02-2013, 03:16 AM
they should make a x-23 movie already

nazzibastard
08-02-2013, 04:33 AM
the way it ended its coming .he meats up with 2 of the xmen

cberry
08-02-2013, 05:11 AM
I have to put up with entirely too many illogical, obnoxious, and arrogant posts from you on rubycalaber.com. It's not even offensive because though you exert your will like you do your shit, rubbing it all over every page, it's liquid brown curds rippling across every thread on this site, you are NOT SPECIAL. I can see right through your faux intellectual, heart-felt, and courteous bullshit. In the society of socially inept degenerates, you don't even make the bill. Your comments, statements, and quips are desiccate. You're predictable. All that bullshit about knowing the director and capitalizing 'FRIEND', it's all bullshit, if you knew the director and he was actually your friend, then you would've been at the premier, or at least had the DVDScreener. But you don't have the screener, and you are not friends with either of the directors. And even if you WERE a fucking acquaintance of Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg, that might not be the best thing to rub around. In addition to not being the best looking guys, they've taken all of their misguided passions and put them into stoner flicks. Because we all know that a good stoner, deadbeat movie is morally and intellectually gratifying, right? NOT..

You may get one over on the noobs, but the rest of us are used to phony players like you. If I were you, I would start keeping your mouth shut unless you're contributing, which might be tough for you seeing as you don't really have much to offer, but if you could SEED PLZ and POST AVM comments, that would be sweet.

Now when you're through reading this and you go grab your dictionary, because even though you pretend to be erudite you're really just an opprobrious babbling bavian with a bad case of hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. Clean up your act, wipe your ass, and stop fucking around. I haven't had to reprimand anyone on here, but watching you be such an idiot was so frustrating OVER AND OVER AND OVER, that I HAD to say something. Be well.

nazzibastard
08-02-2013, 07:44 AM
I have to put up with entirely too many illogical, obnoxious, and arrogant posts from you on rubycalaber.com. It's not even offensive because though you exert your will like you do your shit, rubbing it all over every page, it's liquid brown curds rippling across every thread on this site, you are NOT SPECIAL. I can see right through your faux intellectual, heart-felt, and courteous bullshit. In the society of socially inept degenerates, you don't even make the bill. Your comments, statements, and quips are desiccate. You're predictable. All that bullshit about knowing the director and capitalizing 'FRIEND', it's all bullshit, if you knew the director and he was actually your friend, then you would've been at the premier, or at least had the DVDScreener. But you don't have the screener, and you are not friends with either of the directors. And even if you WERE a fucking acquaintance of Seth Rogan and Evan Goldberg, that might not be the best thing to rub around. In addition to not being the best looking guys, they've taken all of their misguided passions and put them into stoner flicks. Because we all know that a good stoner, deadbeat movie is morally and intellectually gratifying, right? NOT..

You may get one over on the noobs, but the rest of us are used to phony players like you. If I were you, I would start keeping your mouth shut unless you're contributing, which might be tough for you seeing as you don't really have much to offer, but if you could SEED PLZ and POST AVM comments, that would be sweet.

Now when you're through reading this and you go grab your dictionary, because even though you pretend to be erudite you're really just an opprobrious babbling bavian with a bad case of hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. Clean up your act, wipe your ass, and stop fucking around. I haven't had to reprimand anyone on here, but watching you be such an idiot was so frustrating OVER AND OVER AND OVER, that I HAD to say something. Be well.
dumbass you do have the option to fuck off .you must be fucking stupid to sit there if you dislike my post .i do like how you wastid your time trying to insalt me .lol

nazzibastard
08-02-2013, 11:21 PM
cberry copy and paste king

Autistic Spectrum
08-02-2013, 11:22 PM
hey nazzibastard, i should prob not tell you this, because u are new, but cberry is one of 2 acutal black people (niggers as u asturalians call them) that post here

always stevey
08-02-2013, 11:24 PM
nobody move or the nigger gets it.

always stevey
08-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Not watching wolverine. Sorry.

Autistic Spectrum
08-02-2013, 11:27 PM
what u don't want to watch a streaming shitty cam version of wolverine goes to japan

Autistic Spectrum
08-02-2013, 11:27 PM
what are u some sort of movie snob cag, go watch the place behind the pines blu ray again, god dam

always stevey
08-02-2013, 11:28 PM
a streaming shitty 3d cam version. lol no.

Autistic Spectrum
08-02-2013, 11:30 PM
http://kickass.to/the-lifeguard-2013-hdrip-xvid-aqos-t7679180.html

cag this was an ok movie i guess idk, she fucks a 14 year old boy u might like it

Autistic Spectrum
08-02-2013, 11:33 PM
also if u abouslty can't pay 6 dollors to watch wolverine and want a watchable copy http://kickass.to/the-wolverine-2013-cam-new-source-readnfo-xvid-fanta-t7685253.html

the sample looks ok and it's rated pretty good for quality

nazzibastard
08-03-2013, 02:35 AM
hey nazzibastard, i should prob not tell you this, because u are new, but cberry is one of 2 acutal black people (niggers as u asturalians call them) that post here
yes i no .he always run away .thay are good at that lol

nazzibastard
08-03-2013, 02:40 AM
also if u abouslty can't pay 6 dollors to watch wolverine and want a watchable copy http://kickass.to/the-wolverine-2013-cam-new-source-readnfo-xvid-fanta-t7685253.html

the sample looks ok and it's rated pretty good for qualityno i dont want to download .u trying to set me up ? .my link you watch on line .kickass is one that is being watched .the owner is fighting extradition