PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to think of like

steveyos
08-02-2013, 07:30 AM
how I wanna set up my g700s and g510s. all these extra buttons and options and stuff are awesome but I don't really know

I got g3 set to thelegendaryfjscrew@gmail.com and when I launch second life the g7 to g12 keys are set as the f3 to f8 keys for CCS, and right now I only have one active profile on my mouse and the g5 and g4 are volume g6 and g7 are dpi and g10 and g9 are forward/back even though I pretty much never need that

steveyos
08-02-2013, 07:34 AM
when I play borderlands 2 my keyboard's screen tells me mission status and stuff and I can see my steam friends list but I don't use my keyboard I use my controller and my keyboard isn't anywhere near me when I play cause I chill not in my computer chiar but that's cool,

for some reason some peopl don't get it when thehy're trying to chat at me and I'm just spinning in really fast circles endlessly maybe they just figure I'm in a cylindrical room running in a circle with my mouse on the wall

steveyos
08-02-2013, 07:35 AM
I should set up a macro that automatically sends everyone on my steam friends list my second life screenshots