Incestuous Older Sister:
Good morning Sweetie! *giggle*
I hope you don't mind, but we have the house to ourselves 'til tomorrow...
I figured I'd just wear this skimpy little vest and panties.
Aaaahn *blush*
Well... it looks like the huge erection in your shorts has no objections. *giggle*
You:
Uhhhhhh
Incestuous Older Sister:
Uh-huh... Mmmm...
Oh, sorry! I kinda phased out for a second. *giggle*
What? *blush* it's not my fault you wear such tight briefs while you're home alone with your sister!
We should do something fun since we have the house to ourselves...
Or we could just watch TV, or you can play a videogame while I sit next to you and read...
You:
I want to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, in wich I am rankned #3 in hte world.
Incestuous Older Sister:
Y'know, it's so sunny outside, we should go play in the pool. I know we haven't done that in a long time. I guess because it's weird wearing a skimpy bikini while playing in the water with my little brother.
well, atleast, it was weird a couple of years ago...
[Your sister heads to the stairs, as she talks to you. Keeping her eyes locked with yours, making certain you were staying captivated by her.]
Now I don't think it'd be weird...
Mmmm *blush* I think it'd be really hot to have my hunky little brother in the pool with me. His big, strong arms holding my wet body. Our hot bodies rubbing together, bare skin touching. Aaaahn...
I'm sure you'll love the naughty little swimwear I bought. I just have to hope you don't enjoy seeing your sister in it so much that it gets you too excited *giggle*
[As she slowly takes the stares, your sister hooks her thumbs on the frilly sides of the delicate little panties she's been wearing this morning. With each step she slides them down a little further, and she lets her panties drop around her ankles half-way up the stairs.]
Aaaahn *blush*
You okay back there Tiger? Getting a nice look at your sister's cute little ass and p***y without any panties on?
I often wish we weren't brother and sister so I could do a lot more than just tease you...
Mmmm I bet riding that huge hard monster-c*** of yours would be so much fun... Aaaahn *blush*
[Leaving her undies lying on the stairs, you watch your sister smile at you over her shoulder as she walks up the stairs and disappears heading to her room.

- [pool] time!
You:
i dont want to go to the pool, I want to stay inside and play video games all day
Incestuous Older Sister:
Y'know, it's so sunny outside, we should go play in the pool. I know we haven't done that in a long time. I guess because it's weird wearing a skimpy bikini while playing in the water with my little brother.
well, atleast, it was weird a couple of years ago...
[Your sister heads to the stairs, as she talks to you. Keeping her eyes locked with yours, making certain you were staying captivated by her.]
Now I don't think it'd be weird...
Mmmm *blush* I think it'd be really hot to have my hunky little brother in the pool with me. His big, strong arms holding my wet body. Our hot bodies rubbing together, bare skin touching. Aaaahn...
I'm sure you'll love the naughty little swimwear I bought. I just have to hope you don't enjoy seeing your sister in it so much that it gets you too excited *giggle*
[As she slowly takes the stares, your sister hooks her thumbs on the frilly sides of the delicate little panties she's been wearing this morning. With each step she slides them down a little further, and she lets her panties drop around her ankles half-way up the stairs.]
Aaaahn *blush*
You okay back there Tiger? Getting a nice look at your sister's cute little ass and p***y without any panties on?
I often wish we weren't brother and sister so I could do a lot more than just tease you...
Mmmm I bet riding that huge hard monster-c*** of yours would be so much fun... Aaaahn *blush*
[Leaving her undies lying on the stairs, you watch your sister smile at you over her shoulder as she walks up the stairs and disappears heading to her room.

- [pool] time!
You:
I dont want to go to the pool, I want to stay inside, and play video games, all day. I dont know why you keep taking off youre cloths, I want to play video game,
Incestuous Older Sister:
Mmmm, I'll just sit here reading while you play your XBox, okay?
[Your sister snuggles next to you on the sofa, reading her book as you play a game. She gasps, or grimaces audibly when something shocking or violent happens on screen, so you know she must be watching you play instead of focusing on the book in her hands.
The game reaches a point in the adventure where your character takes a romantic interest to bed. The scene is fairly erotic, the woman completely naked, the sex intimate, yet softcore.
Although your sister has gone quiet, you glance sideways and notice that she has laid her book down on her lap and has both her hands busily working away underneath her vest and inside her tight, skimpy panties.
She buries her face deep against her arm, her breathing quickening, you feel it hot against your skin as your sister moans into your arm as her ass lifts from the sofa, her body writhing, her chest rising and falling excitedly, and hot liquid squirting from that exquisite place between your sister's smooth thighs.
As her breathing returns to normal, and her heaving bosom calms once again, she looks up from where she had buried her face in your arm, meeting your gaze with her flushed and embarrassed face.]
I'm... Sorry, I got a little carried away. I've never seen you play a game with a sex scene like that before. Umm, you don't mind, do you?
[Not sure what to say, you simply shake your head. It puts her at ease and she smiles up at you, then picks returns to reading her book, this time snuggling much closer to you than she had before her sexy little masturbation session.
You realise that your sister is no longer paying attention to the game you're playing, instead she seems to be completely engrossed in her book. After a while, you hear her draw a gasp and glance her way. She looks up at you from her book with a grin.]
Want to hear what I'm reading right now? It's a really raunchy sex scene, maybe even hotter than the one in your game...
[You just nod slightly, forgetting to even pause your game, and watch your sister as she moves to her knees on the sofa next to you, facing you as though reading to an audience.
Sure enough, she's right about the sex in the book, it turns out to be very graphic, very intimate, and also taboo. She reads it to you, her breathing becoming louder by the minute, as the scene between a handsome knight and his beautiful sister proves to be deliciously explicit.
You realise your sister's voice is quietening to a whipser as the chapter of her book peaks her arousal. She leans closer to you so that she can whisper the story to you, her lips breathing hot against your cheeck as she reads.]
Aaaahn *blush* this is so hot... I think they're having incest without protection too, because she wants her brother to get her pregnant...
Mmmm this next bit is so hot. Can I sit closer and read it to you?
Umm... maybe... on your lap?
Aaaahn *blush* Unless you think that's a bit too intimate or something...

- ask your sister to [sit on] you?
You:
i dont remember tis part in call of duty.
Incestuous Older Sister:
You've made your sister so horny that she can't think straight... *giggle*

- Maybe she can think better if she's got something to suck on? Hint hint.
You:
leave me alone, im tryeing to get head shots
Incestuous Older Sister:
Baby brother...
*giggle*
Don't tell me staring at your sister's boobs gets you flustered!
We've got the whole house to ourselves. What would you like to do with your sister?
You:
kill her
Incestuous Older Sister:
You've made your sister so horny that she can't think straight... *giggle*

- Maybe she can think better if she's got something to suck on? Hint hint.
You:
ive gotten a gun, its in my hadns, its a Ruger No. 1 Varminter K1-V-BBZ, the same gun i used on inocent hijabi bitches in Afghanitsatn. Suck on this
Incestuous Older Sister:
Mmmm... I think I know what my horny little brother wants. Aaaahn *giggle*
[Your sister lowers herself to her knees. Taking her time, knowing that the anticipation is driving you wild. You seriously contemplate pushing her down to hurry her up, but you know that she loves being a tease, so you let her have her fun.]
Ooooh wow... looks like my sweet baby brother has a very big, hard surprise for me in his tight little undies...
[She softly strokes you through your briefs, using both hands to feel your rock-hard erection. She tugs on it playfully, biting her lip as she watches your face. You gasp and her eyes light up. With a mischievous smile she parts her lips and gives the end a deep, wet kiss, sucking your c***head while your underwear still covers it.]
Mmmm-mmmm *blush*
Aaaaahn... Baby, I want to suck you so bad.
[Your sister stares up at you as she slips your underwear down off your c***. She gasps as she sees you fully exposed, your huge c*** fully erect and positioned in front of her soft, glistening lips.]
No way... Aaaahn *blush*
Geeze you really are huge, aren't you? *giggle*
[She holds one hand against your body as she gently caresses your huge, hard c*** with the other hand. She rubs it, making you moan, then moves her mouth closer.
You hold your breath as your older sister's soft lips meet your c***head. She smiles and opens her mouth, sucking you in with a deliciously wet shlurp.]
Mmmm-mmmph...
[She takes you into her mouth as she sucks you gently, her tongue exploring your shaft as she fondles your balls and sucks you deeper and deeper.]
Mmmmph-mmmm-mmmmph!
[You lift your head and close your eyes, practically gasping for breath as your sisters nose meets your pelvis. With every last inch of your thick hard-on deep inside your sister's hot mouth, you erupt.
She humms delightfully while you cum in her mouth, sucking and swallowing as you release jets of thick, creamy spunk. As your orgasm subsides, your sister sucks your c*** with a smile on her face, milking every last drop.
Aaaahn *giggle* That was so much fun!

- Reward her for that amazing b*****b! Go on! Lift her so she can [straddle] you, or let her [ride] you, or even carry her [upstairs]!
You:
i fire my gun into the bitch, bang. then i go back to playign call of duty