I posted this on FJS but I feel it should be enjoyed by a larger audience, so grab the hand cream, get a tissue, sit back and enjoy.....

EROTIC FAN NON-FIC

"Alright matey boy let's play some DayZ." Ruby says seductively to teknorat.

"I've got an epic troll, let's both take pictures of our dick, measure them and then show each other and then jerk off together on a picture and compare cum stains. You can make a mega thread about it and it will troll everyone heh kek." Teknorat sexually suggests.

Ruby replies in a deeply aroused viceral voice, " Oh HO! Yes my fuck boy matey boy, let's do that."

Teknorat gets a huge erection on hearing ruby's dirty sexy scottish accent agree with his proposal.

"We're not gay though because I jerked off to my sister this morning, but this will be an epic troll, everyone will be so trolled and I'll sticky the thread with my cum." Ruby assures teknorat

"No, we'll BOTH sticky the thread with our cum, no bum stuff though.... but I'll send you a pic of my juicy bum just to get you started but we aren't faggots." teknorat tells ruby while wiping the dick cheese off his cock, teknorat has already started masturbating.

"Wait, we need a pic of a girl to jerk off onto so we don't look gay" says Ruby.

"Uh yeah sure, uh.... what about Anne Frank, we could both jerk off to Anne Frank and then it won't be gay" Teknorat is a little hurt that the naked pics of himself he gave to ruby with his juicy bum are not enough.

"I'm not a virgin anymore, I had sex with the dildo that came with the robot vagina I bought." Ruby brags.

"Yep you're pro now mate" Teknorat replies but is tired of talking, he just wants to simultaneously cum with ruby and save the pictures for the prosterity of future jerk off sessions.

"You know I won't play DayZ with anyone else without you my lov... I mean matey boy, I never meant to hurt you that time I played with jon steveyos and Lisa, but Lisa is such the man that I couldn't help myself, I never will again my lov... i mean matey boy."

"Are we going to do this or what?" Teknorat is now impatient and now hurting about being reminded about the time that ruby cheated on him.

Will ruby and teknorat get past the hurt of ruby's indiscretions on DayZ? Will ruby and teknorat finally complete the "epic troll" and cum together in an explosion of orgasmic mateship? I think you know the answer but STEIGH TOONT for episode two of ruby and teknorat fan non-fic for all the gorey details.