View Poll Results: Herp

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herp "cag" and "jazz" (both accounts are the same loser)

7 53.85%
  • Herp "biggaydolphin"

8 61.54%
  • Herp marco aka "Epson" (again, this forum was always a lot better when he was herped, he's utter shit)

9 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby's Wife's Sister View Post
    lisa you are the mean person here most people are kinda nice to me or just ignore me and thats fine you used a lot of swears in your post and you keep calling me names. i dont care about your respect this is an internet forum not compton ok its not going to save me from getting a cap in the ass. im not getting on your bandwagon because i dont care. i just pop in sometimes to say hi when i remember you guys and i thought it was v funny that you were still doing this. also men are not dumb as fuck im listening to haydn right now and he was a very gifted man.
    nope, you are getting rep comments from people That are not me

And you are nastier and more pathetic than me, I'm just a better poster, better person and more honest.

if you had my IQ you would understand men ate DUMB AS DOG SHIT... Sadly though women are not too far behind them on that score either, you being a prime example

And where do you think you are you pathetic nasty cunt? You ARE on a bandwagon and are on one with absolutely no knowledge of what is actually going on because youa re literally that much of a sheeple, check where the fuck you are then GTFO of my topic
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 08-16-2015 at 04:57 AM.

Thread Information