Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    You need to be in the Herp more than me, take Cody and jihad josh with you, the three of you can make up retarded shit all day about me and reminisce about the time a woman with down sydrome stalked me for two years on forum with rather lame erotica and retard shit, made 50,000 posts about me and literally could not have a conversation with anyone that wasn't about me. Who then finger painted with her excrement, got dumped by her boyfriend and then rage quit.

Fuck off with her and take the other losers with you.

Weak and patehtic
    Last edited by Lisa; 09-29-2014 at 11:44 PM.

2. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLizardWhisperer View Post
    10:06 PM - owhylieiwantbeer: lmao everyone will forget about lisa
    10:06 PM - owhylieiwantbeer: ive won
    10:06 PM - owhylieiwantbeer: forever
    lmao ^_^

#winning

3. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    move on lisa

4. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    M0nde stop following me around you idiotic fat boring loser

Don't you have a recipe topic to post in with Cody and jihad josh somewhere?

I've posted the least in this topic, quote one post and you try and make out I'm doing something, it must look very exciting to a shit poster like you, fuck off to your recipes please and stop trying to ride my coat tails for approval, you suck way more than me, leave, you were not missed.
    Last edited by Lisa; 09-29-2014 at 11:50 PM.

5. Collapse Details

fucking hilarious how llittle it takes to set you off

have fun everyone

6. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    monde is awesome, he doesnt need to even talk to you in a calm and constructive manner which somehow rages you out for him to be accepted

7. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    my first post ITT was about lisa and monde

8. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    Ok Peyronie's disease thanks for the insight

9. Collapse Details

lisa is a convicted felon and a spousal abuser

10. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Camoron View Post
    *clag stumbles out of her bed and grabs her laptop, still drunk. She chrcks her 104034 messages from camoron spamming song lyrics on her phone then decides to see what her internet friends are up to. Oh look a desperate bid to take attention away from lisa ^_^ *

11. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    cag's a nice lady who got mixed up with the wrong steam crowd why do you have to lash out agsint your betters lisa
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

12. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    I'm sorry you seem to be under the impression that I have anything to do with what that fucking idiot did and why

13. Collapse Details

lisa codey cag is only as strong as it's weakest poster lisa,, you need to support your friend instgead of being happy when she fucks up

14. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    i like how you and Sid are trying to somehow blame me for it

15. Collapse Details

you could have been a better friend to her and warned her about teknorat and what an interent svengali he was

16. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    wow

Someone help me, I'm surrounded by idiots

17. Collapse Details

remeber when tek tricked you,, cag was there for you then,, why not retrun the same kindness lisa

18. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    No she just made up a bunch of bullshit about it, she liked to pretend she was privy to what I thought and said and to situations that she wasn't instead making up retarded shit that reflected her and not me.

She followed me around for weeks before this saying "I stole Lisa's steam friends" "I'm better friends with Teknorat than you lmao ^_^" like she somehow thought I cared or was as pathetic as her in any way shape or form.

And he sent me $40 and an apology letter. I think the poor guy in the end just gave up trying to epic troll me like well like this and never quite got the material he needed to pull it off, instead knowing that it would have trolled himself more than me seeing as the material was much more sided as him rather than me being the one who would have ended up looking stupid.

Are you really impressed by this? That he suckered in some desperate for attention retarded slut into trolling herself off a forum?... Actually thanks for that Teknorat lol
    Last edited by Lisa; 10-03-2014 at 10:04 AM.

19. Collapse Details

cag is my best interent friend

20. Collapse Details

licking cag's fingers

21. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    You are so weird jon lol

22. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    cag is my best interent friend
    And Cody is your second best friend and Steveyos YOLO must be your third best friend

23. Collapse Details

my interent friends go like this in this order

1.cag
    2.lisa
    3.everyone else on rubynet

24. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    No I don't want to be on that list

Make it more realistic

Dp's friends are

1. Cag
    2. Cody
    3. Steveyos YOLO

25. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    How dare you slight me dp

26. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    No she just made up a bunch of bullshit about it, she liked to pretend she was privy to what I thought and said and to situations that she wasn't instead making up retarded shit that reflected her and not me.

She followed me around for weeks before this saying "I stole Lisa's steam friends" "I'm better friends with Teknorat than you lmao ^_^" like she somehow thought I cared or was as pathetic as her in any way shape or form.

And he sent me $40 and an apology letter. I think the poor guy in the end just gave up trying to epic troll me like well like this and never quite got the material he needed to pull it off, instead knowing that it would have trolled himself more than me seeing as the material was much more sided as him rather than me being the one who would have ended up looking stupid.

Are you really impressed by this? That he suckered in some desperate for attention retarded slut into trolling herself off a forum?... Actually thanks for that Teknorat lol

27. Collapse Details

Members who have read this thread: 40
    clay*, rubycalaber, jon, Desolation, ascii_genitals, rootbeer, maks, Camoron, Garfield*, m0nde, rape dungeon, lnopia the great, Plug Drugs, juji*, Lily, Genital Doli, UofLCardfan08*, petafile*, pilleater, Lisa*, KKKody*, EPSON*, Shake It Brother, dadadan, Obnoxious Bitch, Autistic Spectrum, the president of sex*, Dirty Harry, steveyos YOLO, zlister, Newman*, Tahiti Joe, Beatle Enema, sad rats fuck, Dick Whisperer, steveyos666*, manoman, quietkeys, TheLizardWhisperer, ando_2014

28. Collapse Details

cags famouse!

29. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nde View Post
    Yeah uh no-one was talking to you idiot

Try "not caring" about someone who is talking to someone else and not even talking to you by not feeling the need to follow around their every post loser

30. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lisa
    literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time literally the same thing every single time
    oh well

Thread Information