Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    guys, can we please keep all posts in this thread? it's so much easier than having to browse all over the forum

2. Collapse Details

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Battery View Post
    Stupid.

Donny even went into tinychat when BGD was begging all over the forum to tinychat with me and buy me games and I rejected him. Donny went into the tinychat where the legally retarded creep was sitting there alone with a retarded creepy grin on his face and proceeded to rave about wonderfull I was, Donnybleft the tinychat and then told me I was right, the guy was a full blown retarded creep.
    lol you and donny are unaware of trolling. lisa please understand that i have a very good social life outside of the forums (i know it is hard for you to understandf). i could be friends with a heroin addict or a retard very easily. all i would havce to do is go walk a little towards downtown and talk to some homeless people. why would i ever want to legitimately buy you a game. i dont even play PC games.

you're lucky you live in australia because literally in the US there are no mental hospitals/programs and you would be homeless

3. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    also i thought that person i was talking to in tinychat was literally like dp or roxtoyz trying to troll me that's how actually retarded they were.

4. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    AARGGGHGHHG FUCKK MY LIZARDD TRANSFORMATION IS BEGINNING I AM REPLPPLINJG IN VERY LONG RASMBLING MESSAGES FUCKKKK OOO MAYBE I AM JSUT BUZZED PLAYING TROLL AGAIN

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    interesting take on the situation, lisa

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lnopia the great View Post
    interesting take on the situation, lisa
    Andreas who was in his early 20s loved what he read and ordered more literature.

Thread Information