Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    name how Donald trump has damaged the bill of rights
    besides the muslim ban? he's threatened the press for reporting negative stories about him, going as far as threatening to have the FBI arrest them, advocated extrajudicial and cruel/unusual punishment, and undermined the judicial branch.

he also violated the enoulments clause but I guess that's not technically in the bill of rights but the constitution proper.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    Im not talking to you, Im talking to Maks
    and your not debating me, have you yielded to me?

3. Collapse Details

and your not debating me, have you yielded to me?
    You may act like Steffies Yelle who defends Trump, you never change

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    besides the muslim ban?
    it was struck down right?

he's threatened the press for reporting negative stories about him, going as far as threatening to have the FBI arrest them,
    MSM who literally print lies

advocated extrajudicial and cruel/unusual punishment,
    advocation isn't the same as actually impeding your rights. also do you mind clarifying if im missing something specific?

and undermined the judicial branch.
    by appointing Gorsuch? again sorry I need clarification

he also violated the enoulments clause but I guess that's not technically in the bill of rights but the constitution proper.
    'shall not accept of any present, Emolument [a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office- might not be the same as payments for services rendered (contracted)], Office, or Title, of any kind'

I could see why you would think its dubious because he still owns the business but as far as I can see the lawsuit is still pending so maybe i'll be wrong.

5. Collapse Details

You may act like Steffies Yelle who defends Trump, you never change
    one dimensional steven yelle

he won't change because he has no one to help him

6. Collapse Details

it was struck down right?
    So if I break the law and get caught, it's ok because I got caught?

MSM who literally print lies
    First amendment says that's perfectly legal and the federal government can't stop them

by appointing Gorsuch? again sorry I need clarification
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...robart-n717626

'shall not accept of any present, Emolument [a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office- might not be the same as payments for services rendered (contracted)], Office, or Title, of any kind'

I could see why you would think its dubious because he still owns the business but as far as I can see the lawsuit is still pending so maybe i'll be wrong.
    As soon as that one's over he's going to be facing another one https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.e7043327cd28

7. Collapse Details

brb raping and murdering your family, but it's all good cause the police will pick me up in a few days

8. Collapse Details

So if I break the law and get caught, it's ok because I got caught?
    8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

he didn't break the law, past presidents did the same thing, and this is some new precedent being set

(MSM lies) First amendment says that's perfectly legal and the federal government can't stop them

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...robart-n717626

"The concern is that repeated attacks on individual judges could diminish the confidence that people have that judges are ruling on cases in accordance with the law," University of Pittsburgh Law Professor Arthur Hellman told NBC News.
    "You can disagree with a judge's conclusion, but judges reach their conclusions based on the arguments from both sides," Hellman said. "To personalize it and make it seem like the judge is doing it for no good reason is troubling.
    "The concern is that repeated attacks on the president could diminish the confidence that people have that the president is acting in accordance with the law. You can disagree with a president's actions, but the president has reached his conclusions based on obstruction from both sides. To personalize it and make it seem like the president is doing it for no good reason is troubling."

the propaganda machine is painfully easy to refute. it's completely one dimensional lol

As soon as that one's over he's going to be facing another one https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.e7043327cd28
    i'm literally shaking! (if he broke the law, he broke the law, but only time will tell)

9. Collapse Details

brb raping and murdering your family, but it's all good cause the police will pick me up in a few days
    this but unironically lol

10. Collapse Details

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

he didn't break the law, past presidents did the same thing, and this is some new precedent being set
    we've covered this like 40 times now, what trump's doing is different, and it's unconstitutional. the first amendment doesn't protect nationality but it sure as fuck protects religion.

11. Collapse Details

did you ever wonder if maybe everything looks one dimensional because there's only one side here and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that?

12. Collapse Details

I'm more interested in why are you so determined to hand over your rights why now after 250 years is it necessary to throw the constitution out the window

13. Collapse Details

we've covered this like 40 times now, what trump's doing is different, and it's unconstitutional. the first amendment doesn't protect nationality but it sure as fuck protects religion.
    you claimed he broke the law when there is no law- i'm well aware the court found it unconstitutional and like i said its a new precedent because presidents have used the same authority before.

did you ever wonder if maybe everything looks one dimensional because there's only one side here and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that?
    did you ever wonder if things on the surface could be different underneath? propaganda operates one dimensionally do you trust propaganda or do you think critically?

I'm more interested in why are you so determined to hand over your rights why now after 250 years is it necessary to throw the constitution out the window
    im interested in why you think donald trump is responsible for the expansion of government over the past two centuries when hes only been in government for 17 months lol

14. Collapse Details

I'm lost

15. Collapse Details

you claimed he broke the law when there is no law- i'm well aware the court found it unconstitutional and like i said its a new precedent because presidents have used the same authority before.
    The first amendment is a law, numb nuts

did you ever wonder if things on the surface could be different underneath? propaganda operates one dimensionally do you trust propaganda or do you think critically?
    Oh hi aren't you the same guy who's on his second straight day of passionately defending a criminal who wants to take your rights away

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    I'm lost
    All you gotta remember is that the constitution is good, and violating it, well, violating it is bad.

17. Collapse Details

All you gotta remember is that the constitution is good, and violating it, well, violating it is bad.
    what I have

18. Collapse Details

The first amendment is a law, numb nuts
    breaking the law results in civil or criminal penalties. the constitution establishes the relationship between the federal government and the states. there is no meaningful way to punish the state or federal government. trump can be ordered to follow the constitution. if he refused he could be imprisoned for contempt and impeached after conviction. Is there a muslim ban being enforced?

when slavery was ruled unconstitutional, were the slave owners penalized? the 13th amendment prohibits the government from recognizing slaves as property. it also allowed congress to pass a LAW prohibiting slavery. if the slave owners refused to give up their slaves, they could be penalized by the LAW not the 13th amendment.

*NON AGRESSIVE MESSAGE PLEASE READ* idc if you misspoke when you said broke the law, I don't want to argue semantics I want to debate your grievances

Oh hi aren't you the same guy who's on his second straight day of passionately defending a criminal who wants to take your rights away
    im interested in why you think donald trump is responsible for the expansion of government over the past two centuries when hes only been in government for 17 months lol
    Last edited by Lina Goldberg; 05-22-2018 at 04:47 PM.

19. Collapse Details

idc about the last 2 centuries I'm concerned about the last 4 months

20. Collapse Details

Trump hates freedom of speech

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

21. Collapse Details

what a coincidence so does lonnie, in fact he'd like to get rid of the entire bill of rights

22. Collapse Details

If you speak BASH commands irl, ICE would check your ID to prove you're not an alien

23. Collapse Details

~Milkshade 2k18~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams Purple Lambo View Post
    how you can post for 12+ years on multiple troll forums and not understand you're getting trolled (by posting a response like that)? 100% guarantees you are mentally deficient/retarded in some way. damn
    Lizards are extremely poor at social learning and logical analysis so fail to employ these behaviors beneficially for themselves and are rather highly detrimental to themselves in the long run and often even in the short run. Due to this way of thinking Lizards always resist self-knowledge and have very little practical understanding of their own mindset

24. Collapse Details

idc about the last 2 centuries I'm concerned about the last 4 months
    anything specific?

Trump hates freedom of speech
    proof?

what a coincidence so does lonnie, in fact he'd like to get rid of the entire bill of rights
    proof?

maks, is the constitution law?

elz, is hate speech not protected free speech?

25. Collapse Details

Lina, remember Trump told them shut up to reporters in the press room, also he threstened to send FBI agents in their office for making "fake news"

26. Collapse Details

There is no "hate speech" in the constitution. Sometimes is not protected in case of breachment of peace.

27. Collapse Details

Lina, remember Trump told them shut up to reporters in the press room, also he threstened to send FBI agents in their office for making "fake news"
    the news is really fake. MSM extorts private individuals with defamation. have the fbi agents been sent? what do you think they would look for?

There is no "hate speech" in the constitution. Sometimes is not protected in case of breachment of peace.

28. Collapse Details

you guys werent funny 13 years ago and you still aren't now

29. Collapse Details

the news is really fake. MSM extorts private individuals with defamation. have the fbi agents been sent? what do you think they would look for?
    some articles are fake and some articles are real, Trump should be impeached for not protecting the constitution.

30. Collapse Details

A trump supporter would say like this:

Thread Information