Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

they'll be obsolete in no time and will have to rely on handouts from middle class to survive

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cams Purple Lambo View Post
    How can one person “spend many generations” in the same country? Physically impossible.
    well im talking about my family. im sure you know exactly what i meant lol.

3. Collapse Details

im at least a 3rd or 4th generation. I'll find out when I get my 23 and me results

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    i also dont contitubute to violent crime and illegal activity like migrants are prone to do
    Lmao cope. You have no self-worth as a non producing member of the US who lives on white heritage and goes back to a fallback argument of “crime crime crime” as a rallying call against immigration. There’s limited statistics to even back that up.

Isn’t it ironic that with your Jewish heritage that you are so against immigration when if the majority had its way in the 1800s to pre WW2 you would have not been allowed in the US?

I voted for Trump but right-wing ignorance is almost as cringeworthy as the stuff on the left.

5. Collapse Details

To also be honest many of the illegal immigrants who work at meat packing plants etc... contribute more to this country than you as well as they have to pay into SS (at higher wage rates then you), but are not elligible for any welfare benefits due to immigration status.
    Ideally with low unemployment and an increase of jobs we would need more legal immigrants and seasonal workers, doesn't have much to do with a strong border and putting an end to drug and human trafficking, maybe with the exception of undocumented workers undermining legal immigrants ability to find work.

6. Collapse Details

Lmao cope. You have no self-worth as a non producing member of the US who lives on white heritage and goes back to a fallback argument of “crime crime crime” as a rallying call against immigration. There’s limited statistics to even back that up.

Isn’t it ironic that with your Jewish heritage that you are so against immigration when if the majority had its way in the 1800s to pre WW2 you would have not been allowed in the US?

I voted for Trump but right-wing ignorance is almost as cringeworthy as the stuff on the left.
    whats so cringey with me wanting usefull people like doctors and scientists only? since Im a housewife, does that mean i should support the immigration of other housewives into this country?

7. Collapse Details

I don’t give a fuck if migrants want to better themselves in America. Unlike some people I took advantage of the US, graduated in 4 years to get a degree, make a good deal of money, and don’t have to deal with any crime because I live in a nice area. Also I grew up in working class extremely small and rural town in flyover country.

If you really hate migrants so much move to the Midwest and you won’t see any.

8. Collapse Details

thats a stupid argument and its apparent and the reason behind it is brown nosing.

9. Collapse Details

Welcome to the thread BGD, as someone who studied economics I'm very curious about your take on trumps economy.

10. Collapse Details

whats so cringey with me wanting usefull people like doctors and scientists only? since Im a housewife, does that mean i should support the immigration of other housewives into this country?
    Because half the shit migrants do is “useful”. The US needs agricultural workers, construction workers, etc... think of all the people like Steven who aren’t doing meanial jobs...there needs to do a backfill.

The US has plenty of foreign doctors (they currently allow to immigrate here) and that’s a nonissue.

11. Collapse Details

im at least a 3rd or 4th generation. I'll find out when I get my 23 and me results
    That shit takes like two months.... Lol

12. Collapse Details

How can one person “spend many generations” in the same country? Physically impossible.
    Don't be thick boy lol

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Goldberg View Post
    Welcome to the thread BGD, as someone who studied economics I'm very curious about your take on trumps economy.
    Exact same as Obama’s minus marginal tax breaks (which I think are good). Raising std deduction by a lot lowers compliance costs with itemizing deductions. Our Corp tax rate was also really high. Tariffs are generally bad for people like me who do not depend on a factory job etc....

Honestly almost everything can be made in China for all I care

14. Collapse Details

Jewish heritage oi vey lmfaoooooooooooo

15. Collapse Details

That shit takes like two months.... Lol
    wondering if I should shell out the extra 99 bucks for the ancestry services and health

16. Collapse Details

wondering if I should shell out the extra 99 bucks for the ancestry services and health
    Whole point of 23andme is to sell the genetic information you send to them so they can put it into a bio bank and offer researchers/drug companies to use your data FYI.

17. Collapse Details

Not sure if I even have jewish hertiage yet but the results will show. why do people care so much about useless, stupid immigrants with an average IQ of 80. im not even saying we should limit immigration to whites only. i have a black neighbor and id much rather live next to hin than any dysfunctiomal nazi larper

18. Collapse Details

19. Collapse Details

Not sure if I even have jewish hertiage yet but the results will show. why do people care so much about useless, stupid immigrants with an average IQ of 80. im not even saying we should limit immigration to whites only. i have a black neighbor and id much rather live next to hin than any dysfunctiomal nazi larper
    I probably trend more towards the side of allowing pretty much anyone come into the US, but offering them 0 benefits which I’m sure will never happen.

20. Collapse Details

i dont see the problem with this at all.

21. Collapse Details

i dont care if they sell my data to drug companies i just want to know a little more about myself

22. Collapse Details

I just went with the basic plan, although I would love to see everyone post their result I have to admit I don't recommend any genetic ancestry service because those jerks are selling my genetic info to the intelligence agencies....

I think it was the golden state killer who was finally arrested becuase a relative of his had done ancestry test. I've also heard the confidence in those tests are blown out of proportion and you always hear about the rumored Nazi who has his results changed so he belives he's Jewish . but then again what's the worst that could happen? Your DNA reincarnation becomes a power cell for the matrix I guess lol.

23. Collapse Details

Exact same as Obama’s minus marginal tax breaks (which I think are good). Raising std deduction by a lot lowers compliance costs with itemizing deductions. Our Corp tax rate was also really high. Tariffs are generally bad for people like me who do not depend on a factory job etc....

Honestly almost everything can be made in China for all I care
    Honestly appreciate the reply, tyvm

24. Collapse Details

i wouldnt actually care if I had jewish ancestors. Im not at all antijew i just joke about it on the internet

25. Collapse Details

i dont care if they sell my data to drug companies i just want to know a little more about myself
    In spite of dirty dealings, it can be an awesome experience to get in touch with your heritage.

26. Collapse Details

I certainly enjoyed it

27. Collapse Details

i wouldnt actually care if I had jewish ancestors. Im not at all antijew i just joke about it on the internet
    Jews have funny looking noses but they also have a genetic disposition towards high IQ- respect lol

28. Collapse Details

Lina, what do you think of the germanic pagan larpers? ive seen predominantly irish nazis larping as germans and bragging about their weird rituals

29. Collapse Details

Jews have funny looking noses but they also have a genetic disposition towards high IQ- respect lol
    being antijew and anti black is why the alt right is dying. its a social movement instead of a a political one without any goals. no one is going to take someone ranting about white genocide and and the holohoax seriously

30. Collapse Details

I think people need to be honest with themselves, the ethnic makeup of the European nations in many cases doesn't even reflect the people they identify as. The Turks aren't Turkic and the Irish aren't Celtic etc...

As long as larping remains larping it's just a form of catharsis but ur gonna look dumb if you aren't researching genetics and hsitory

Thread Information