Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Feel like it's a pretty safe bet for her sake. Someone PM me around 2013 when this thread gets near 13.

2. Collapse Details

g3yh3yh4eyh

3. Collapse Details

5rji5k54k

4. Collapse Details

35yhsfgdf

5. Collapse Details

I need to write out my thoughts, because I can't seem to understand that when a friend not only doesn't make any attempt to contact you, but also doesn't care to respond when you reach out, it means they're not really your friend. I haven't thought about it at all because I myself am busy with school and finals. But I realized that if I can find the time to reach out for a minute and let him know I'm thinking about him, then he can take at least ten seconds out of his day to acknowledge it.
    I don't know why i keep sending those texts, thinking to myself that the lack of response indicates nothing. But iuno, you need to wisen up and see that if he doesn't think it's worth it to respond to you, then you're probably not worth much to him. And even if I was, I don't deserve a friend who seems to care so little about me.
    Um... said friend actually responded to my text from a couple hours ago. I am shocked. I am mind fucked. Don't know what to do with myself. Because now I'm thinking that I'm reading into things again. I hate my over-thinking brain sometimes.

6. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    I need to write out my thoughts, because I can't seem to understand that when a friend not only doesn't make any attempt to contact you, but also doesn't care to respond when you reach out, it means they're not really your friend. I haven't thought about it at all because I myself am busy with school and finals. But I realized that if I can find the time to reach out for a minute and let him know I'm thinking about him, then he can take at least ten seconds out of his day to acknowledge it.
    I don't know why i keep sending those texts, thinking to myself that the lack of response indicates nothing. But iuno, you need to wisen up and see that if he doesn't think it's worth it to respond to you, then you're probably not worth much to him. And even if I was, I don't deserve a friend who seems to care so little about me.
    Um... said friend actually responded to my text from a couple hours ago. I am shocked. I am mind fucked. Don't know what to do with myself. Because now I'm thinking that I'm reading into things again. I hate my over-thinking brain sometimes.

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

7. Collapse Details

you fuckers have no commitment.

8. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college

9. Collapse Details

what are we aiming for here

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    it doesnt matter whether shes winning or not, you just enjoy her insulting me because you'd enjoy anyone insulting me. are you biased because i make you mad or are you biased because gush never loved you?
    seriously? seriously. regardless if youre normal or not, it is you who pays the bills, not your mental health. being normal doesnt mean you automatically make your way through life, its as simple as that, with mental illnesses or not you can make it through modern society thats the point youre missing here.

12. Collapse Details

we got a couple verbose niggas up in here

13. Collapse Details

14. Collapse Details

prob not worth getting to 25 or 15 pages

15. Collapse Details

oh hey eljoe found us. hi eljoe.

16. Collapse Details

aslo... i could of had this to 400 pages if i wanted to

hey guys

17. Collapse Details

18. Collapse Details

19. Collapse Details

I was really googling for the picture with the butthole as the 'o' in joe but I found that and I'm like 'fine, good nuff'

20. Collapse Details

thank christ, good to have you back

hey here's a question: how did you find us?

max took down the redirect and we are pretty much in the deep net lmao

21. Collapse Details

was just searching ytmnsfw forums on google and saw rubycalaber.com

22. Collapse Details

and i saw this place before a while ago just didnt sign up

23. Collapse Details

someone go find bliz

24. Collapse Details

page 15 meh, page 25 I've been itching to post this.

25. Collapse Details

I miss dr mongol

26. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
    page 15 meh, page 25 I've been itching to post this.
    they're coming to get you barbera

27. Collapse Details

they're cumming to your nudes aber

28. Collapse Details

don't lie to aber you'll only get her hopes up

29. Collapse Details

in about 10 pages it wont be a lie

30. Collapse Details

yes it will be have you seen her lately I don't care how many virgins there are here, every single person on this forum has one form or another of internet access and can find far better things to jerk off to than post-2007 aber

Thread Information