Thread: trump 2016

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

yeah it's a shame there's no such thing as the dep or bag limits to preserve wildlife populations

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    you mean to tell me you didn't even go to vermont or new hampshire or upstate newyork? you literally tried hunting in connecticut? how'd that work out for you?
    why would I drive 6 hours to shoot some rabbits when there's a state forest every few miles in litchfield county

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota
    "Although logging continues, regrowth and replanting keeps about one third of the state forested"

Is 60% a higher number than 33%? You're the math expert you tell me
    That's southern minnesota including minneapolis; we'd disown them if given the chance and keep the iron ore profits to ourselves.

There's an imaginary line where its no longer profitable to keep farms open further north; crops will still grow, but its just not as profitable on a larger scale, so after a certain point north, the state made it protected forests, especially the northeastern part of the state, which is where the boundary waters are

4. Collapse Details

and you've never been there because you spend your whole life at home staring at a computer screen. you can't even function in a stable society, it's hilarious that you think you'd thrive in a post apocalyptic scenario with no one to take care of you

5. Collapse Details

the fact is it's not everyone else who's holding you back, it's you. if you want things to change, you have to change. and step one is to stop pretending that you're perfect and it's everyone else preventing you from reaching your potential. you have no potential because you have no skills and no ambition to develop any.

6. Collapse Details

repeat after me, "The situation I'm in is entirely my fault and only I can change it"

7. Collapse Details

but no, keep coming up with unlikely imaginary scenarios that would magically allow you to thrive without any effort on your part, that's a way more productive use of your time.

8. Collapse Details

you can literally see the forest line. Fun fact, those gray spots in northern minnesota are iron ore mines:

9. Collapse Details

you can literally see the forest line I googled, because I've never actually been there and never will, I'm mentally incapable of leaving my comfort zone I've stunted myself and am as well positioned to do things on my own as your average 3 year old

10. Collapse Details

you can think whatever you want, i dont need your bad juju on me

11. Collapse Details

i've driven all across this state dipshit, to grand rapids to visit friends plenty of times, used to live in hibbing, been up to ely a couple times, went across the border to canada, i know this state like the back of my hand. the only place i havent been is the northwestern part out by fargo and grand forks

12. Collapse Details

ok you're right, society is intentionally holding you back because they're threatened by how fucking special you are, your own decisions and priorities have nothing to do with where you ended up it's everyone else's fault

13. Collapse Details

especially mine, I'm doing well which means I got to where I am by climbing over you while you were nodding out on heroin

14. Collapse Details

driven out to ironwood at the UP MI wisconsin border, driven from sioux falls to hinckley. Do you literally think I just sit on my ass? Here's a list of the states I've been in:
    Wyoming
    South Dakota
    Colorado
    Nebraska
    Iowa
    Kentucky
    Tennessee
    Georgia
    Alabama
    Mississippi
    Missouri
    Arkansas
    Illinois
    Florida
    Wisconsin
    Michigan

I've driven across those states, have you ever even left the northeast?

15. Collapse Details

pwease keep sending me money for instawing micwosoft office on yo computwers pwease

16. Collapse Details

I flew to puerto rico like 8 months ago, I can afford to take fun vacations because I have marketable skills and get compensated for them, it's what us grownups call a "job" and a "paycheck"

17. Collapse Details

why would I drive 6 hours to shoot some rabbits when there's a state forest every few miles in litchfield county
    I'm sure you captured the genuine hunting experience

18. Collapse Details

I'm sure you captured the genuine hunting experience
    track an animal, shoot the animal, clean the animal, eat the animal. pretty sure that covers it.

19. Collapse Details

I flew to puerto rico like 8 months ago, I can afford to take fun vacations because I have marketable skills and get compensated for them, it's what us grownups call a "job" and a "paycheck"
    I'm sure you got a taste for the puerto rican culture and didn't just lounge around most of the time cursing spanish speakers for not understanding english

20. Collapse Details

I've been to Cozumel, road hours into the Yucatan to see Chichen Itza, mingled with the locals. Sounds like my Latin America experience beats yours

21. Collapse Details

I'm sure you got a taste for the puerto rican culture and didn't just lounge around most of the time cursing spanish speakers for not understanding english
    since you asked, I stayed at my girlfriend's grandfather's house and ate her grandmother's cooking I'm not sure how much more genuine the experience could have possibly been

22. Collapse Details

track an animal, shoot the animal, clean the animal, eat the animal. pretty sure that covers it.
    you didn't track shit

23. Collapse Details

I've been to Cozumel, road hours into the Yucatan to see Chichen Itza, mingled with the locals. Sounds like my Latin America experience beats yours
    yeah visiting the typical tourist attractions is far more genuine than actually staying with people who live there

24. Collapse Details

you didn't track shit
    ok you're right the animals ran right up holding signs that said 'please shoot me'

25. Collapse Details

did you sniff animal droppings, and always make sure you were downwind faggot

26. Collapse Details

I've successfully hunted whereas you're interrogating me about a checklist you read in the hunting wikipedia page, gonna go out on a limb here and say I probably know more about it than you do

27. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    is the forested area in minne typically the same as the rest of nw ontario/se manitoba ?

lots of granite cliffs, canadian shield style

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

28. Collapse Details

Minnesota contains some of the oldest rocks found on earth, gneisses some 3.6 billion years old, or 80% as old as the planet.[3][4] About 2.7 billion years ago, basaltic lava poured out of cracks in the floor of the primordial ocean; the remains of this volcanic rock formed the Canadian Shield in northeast Minnesota.[3][5] The roots of these volcanic mountains and the action of Precambrian seas formed the Iron Range of northern Minnesota. Following a period of volcanism 1.1 billion years ago, Minnesota's geological activity has been more subdued, with no volcanism or mountain formation, but with repeated incursions of the sea which left behind multiple strata of sedimentary rock.[3]

I did not copy and paste that from wikipedia I literally wrote it from memory I am an expert on everything that's why I live in grandma's sewing room

29. Collapse Details

I've successfully hunted whereas you're interrogating me about a checklist you read in the hunting wikipedia page, gonna go out on a limb here and say I probably know more about it than you do
    you're refusing to comment on this, what type of gun did you use? what did you hunt?

ive hunted partridge, deer, quail; you could count rabbits and squirrels i guess but i wouldn't; what have you hunted?

30. Collapse Details

Minnesota contains some of the oldest rocks found on earth, gneisses some 3.6 billion years old, or 80% as old as the planet.[3][4] About 2.7 billion years ago, basaltic lava poured out of cracks in the floor of the primordial ocean; the remains of this volcanic rock formed the Canadian Shield in northeast Minnesota.[3][5] The roots of these volcanic mountains and the action of Precambrian seas formed the Iron Range of northern Minnesota. Following a period of volcanism 1.1 billion years ago, Minnesota's geological activity has been more subdued, with no volcanism or mountain formation, but with repeated incursions of the sea which left behind multiple strata of sedimentary rock.[3]

I did not copy and paste that from wikipedia I literally wrote it from memory I am an expert on everything that's why I live in grandma's sewing room
    good job youre learning stuff we're taught in elementary school when we took field trips up to the north shore

Thread Information