Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Beatle View Post
    Sherman's not too shy to even piss though... He's not too shy to jerk himself all day and prematurely ejaculate everywhere but oh wait get this.... Sherman is so bad at sex that one time he tried to fuck me, I was like laying on my stomache... Anyway he fucked away for a whole 2 seconds and then came right onto the bed sheet, you see what had happened was he didn't get his cock in at all, he just rubbed his little broken dick between my thighs and then came onto the bed... He kept bringing up that example in later arguments as a time where he thinks he actually managed to have sex with me.... I actually had to inform him that no, that technically was not sex.
    Did he really just sit around your house jerking off all day? That's actually really creepy provided the two of you just met and he's galavanting his fat body naked through your apartment, tugging on his nasty dick.

2. Collapse Details

Dirty Beatle
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    Did he really just sit around your house jerking off all day? That's actually really creepy provided the two of you just met and he's galavanting his fat body naked through your apartment, tugging on his nasty dick.
    Yes he did.

Thread Information