1. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    :(

You hurt my feelings a lot after gush broke my heart
    I did not mean to hurt your feelings

I was trying to discuss stuff with you

you have asked me about personal stuff many times before and I thought with that in mind you'd be more open to discussing stuff about yourself

like I said in that post and in later posts I admire you and respect your intelligence... I was making those points to remind both of us what some of the frustration in communcation was, I was pissed off that you said I was idioting myself when I wasn't and was wanting to join in the conversation with you as you were the ONLY other one displaying any actual knowlege about the subject

and don;t you get all precious on me after everything you've done, giving out my PI and stuff... you know I adore you but don't you DARE have no respect for mine and then get all precious about yours

2. Collapse Details

Draculas Moped of Mystery
    I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Claus View Post

you have asked me about personal stuff many times before and I thought with that in mind you'd be more open to discussing stuff about yourself

like I said in that post and in later posts I admire you and respect your intelligence... I was making those points to remind both of us what some of the frustration in communcation was, I was pissed off that you said I was idioting myself when I wasn't and was wanting to join in the conversation with you as you were the ONLY other one displaying any actual knowlege about the subject

and don;t you get all precious on me after everything you've done, giving out my PI and stuff... you know I adore you but don't you DARE have no respect for mine and then get all precious about yours
    why don't you just stop, i mean knock it off, short of that, you know stop posting here, maybe find a nice hiphop fourm or prehaps a rape survivor chat room.

3. Collapse Details

I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit
    aka lisa get's fucking owned all day everyday by me

4. Collapse Details

i was a pretty big deal on emeniene's offical fourms, i was an unoffical mod

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dp View Post
    i was a pretty big deal on emeniene's offical fourms, i was an unoffical mod
    you should make a topic about that because people who are hip to internet lingo call threads topics

6. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    saying sorry for attacking elezzzark but wouldn't admit that she was attacking him and went on a rage spree about it

7. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar

you keep idioting the fuck out of yourself with this penal colony bullshit
    and you had a fucking rage festival keyboard smashing shit fit when juji dared to call you out on it
    you brought up his being deaf and dyslexic to belittle him, and wrongly accused him of getting himself abused
    you're stupid, stubborn, narcissistic, insensitive and projecting
    Last edited by blumpkin blownuts; 02-22-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Thread Information