2. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    gonna start pranking her and recordingf shit and puttinbg it on youtube
    ps she sounds like julia gillard

3. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    yes Tim, congrats on getting my number

and I had gone into a depressive disturbed slumber this afternoon and awake in a cold sweat from the nightmares I was having of trying to help 2 little street boys get into a youth refuge, I myself spent time in a youth refuge as a child. These boys were like about 8 years old and I couldn;t find the youth refuge and no-one would help, there were a couple of men who wanted to take the boys but I wouldn't let them because I knew they wanted to take them for very bad reasons, so I was sitting under some stairs with the two little boys searching like mad on my phone for somewhere safe to take them and my phone started to go dead and I knew I couldn't leave the boys and was starting to cry because the world was so shit and no-one decent would help them and they were just little boys who couldn't go home because of unspeakable abuse when I awoke in a cold sweat to my phone going off....

You actually called me minutes after that because what actually awoke me was my x b/f texting me... also the reason I went into a depressive disturbed slumber today.... he has quit drugs and wants to marry me and I am pretty fucked up over this guy.... he is not a simple man and I am actually pretty fucked up about him and do not know what to do.... I am scared to marry him lest I get trapped and he takes up drugs again and then I have given up my independence and in some fucked up situation where I am owned and at the mercy of a man who basically could do whatever he liked with me... and I didn't mind him doing whatever he liked with me at first because I thought he was kind of hot, wanted to fully suss him out and kind of liked him and now I'm scared that I'll fall for him... he'll make his way into my life, I'll marry him and then be totally at his mercy which is just a terrofying thought if I no longer have my own independence and have fallen into some trap that I cannot easily escape from because I actually have feelings and are human but I do not trust people very much... however I have already acertained that he is not the worst person I met, has a good heart and PROBABLY wouldn't hurt anyone... however he is pretty fucking smart, like about twice the IQ you have but then that's not hard... but it does mean that I may have met my match... and I'm scared where I'll end up if I get back together with him... his intentions are to marry me... and fact is I am a person, I was attracted to him and somewhere in me I would love some companionship... I'm just scared... scared of the possibility of being led up a garden path I don't know and getting lost there with no hope of return to myself.

How was your day Tim?

4. Collapse Details

well im on crutches so i dont leave the house much now.
    my dreams mostly consist of flirting with some random girl i usually end up waking right before the raw dogging begins. last nightmare i remember was like 1 year ago being butt naked and running from a pack of wild gay niggers.

sounds like you shouldnt marry this guy since you are so anxious about it all, take it slow at first if you really care and give him 2 years to prove that hes worth marrying. dont marry straight away that is not a very smart thing to do. 2 years minimum. yolo

5. Collapse Details

i still think youre a fag btw so uhh yeah

6. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    I used to have a 2 year minimum for engagements

but as you are aware I am no spring chicken anymore

I am also a woman and have maternal instincts and would like to have a baby

he's a bit older than me but not too much older than me... less than a decade older than me... in fact nearly the perfect amount older than me for my preferences in men

he's had a difficult and hard life and looks older than that but is still cute as in my opinion

there was a younger model, about your age, who's name I could not tell you because she is not unfamous, who nearly tried to fight me for him... she instead, thinking better of actually fighting took my ID and his house keys... these were both later returned to me by the police, because she also robbed him and then went on a massive drug spree... I am led to believe she was found OD'd... she is alive for the record and I hope she has gotten her shit together, neither me or him wanted to press charges on her as I told the police "I am not interested in comming back and forth to Sydney for a court case against what I see is just a young girl in a world of shit." ... he did seem to be somewhat... obsessed with her though and if you saw her you wouldn't blame him.... but he doesn't like the kind of person she is, she wanted to be with him.

I ended up leaving him because when he was caught up in ice I got sick of waking up to women there that were aggressive towards me and who wouldn't leave... the fucking prick is like a magnet to them and in his drug crazed state... well I think he was trying to show off to me about all the women he could have.

After I left he was gutted... he did not actually believe that I would fucking leave him, he stopped drugs and stopped bringing around women... or so he claims

I am yet to really know how much truth is in that

I just need to spill my guts about it and as you are pretty much nothing I see no harm in posting it at you.
    Last edited by Lisa Claus; 02-02-2013 at 07:05 AM.

7. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    he has also never even seen me in make-up so I am flattered that he finds me attractive

he took such gentle and good care of me when we met after I got out of hospital after my brother bashing me... I still had no feeling in a lot of my body

and now that what used to be my family is now dead to me... well I am pretty vulnerable... so I'm scared and cautious... I have tried to push him away quite a bit.... but he seems pretty dead set in having me and I don't know how much I can resist

if he does find his way to me later this week... I do not suggest calling me Tim.... he would be pretty damn jealous at my online antics and he is pretty fucking good at hacking phones.

I will already have to deal with one hurt man on my hands when he gets his hands onto my computer as it is.... strange guys calling my phone... well... that would probably be too much for him to tollerate

and you are not the brightest spark I've ever met Tim... you also forget I know your full name and can find out exactly where you live if I want

so shove it up your gaping damaged hole Tim.... you are not fucking around with little script kiddies when you fuck with me
    Last edited by Lisa Claus; 02-02-2013 at 07:20 AM.

8. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    also feeling has never returned to one of my big toes

I had hoped the nerves would have repaired by now

I fucking hate that pice of shit stunt double brother of mine

DEAD to me

9. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

10. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    and now for some random picture spam

11. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

12. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

13. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    thankyou for today's imgur for providing me with some spam

14. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

15. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

16. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

17. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

18. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

19. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

20. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

21. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

22. Collapse Details

hacking phones and finding out where people live.
    you do realize people have been trying to find out my address for the past 4 years right?
    what makes you think youre better than other people and youre going to find it lmao you dont even understand why you cant find it. its called my house isnt listed in the white pages. good luck with that.
    idk where that came from but you seem to think i do more than a light hearted joke, ill call you when i want when ever i damn feel like it especially now that youve insinuated that there may be repercussions if you want there to be.
    nice job taking me for a horrible person that ruins lives(remember that time you told the whole forum plug drug's first name?).

oh and that guy sounds like a loser, but if you have no other options then yea go marry him he probably is lying but what the heck #YOLO hay he might even have some jock itch for ya yknow instead of a wedding ring he will make your snatch fire up and start puking mucus.

23. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    PM me that old hag's number bro.

24. Collapse Details

ask around cant remember who posted it on tinychat, i dont really like giving out personal details. unlike lisa. i may be a jerk but im 10x nicer than lisa. shes a real deal asshole.

25. Collapse Details

lisa is like a moldy milkeshake

26. Collapse Details

take a moemnt and imagine the milk with floating mold bits in it going down your throat, that dirty off sour milk taste, that spongey mold getting stuck in your windpipe. thts reading a lisa post.

27. Collapse Details

give me some plus rep i need to be validated

28. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    hacking phones and finding out where people live.
    you do realize people have been trying to find out my address for the past 4 years right?
    what makes you think youre better than other people and youre going to find it lmao you dont even understand why you cant find it. its called my house isnt listed in the white pages. good luck with that.
    idk where that came from but you seem to think i do more than a light hearted joke, ill call you when i want when ever i damn feel like it especially now that youve insinuated that there may be repercussions if you want there to be.
    nice job taking me for a horrible person that ruins lives(remember that time you told the whole forum plug drug's first name?).

oh and that guy sounds like a loser, but if you have no other options then yea go marry him he probably is lying but what the heck #YOLO hay he might even have some jock itch for ya yknow instead of a wedding ring he will make your snatch fire up and start puking mucus.
    Tim

you live in a small little world and you have no idea of the people I know

29. Collapse Details

i could also say you dont know who i know.
    im not afraid of no insinuated or implied threats, woman.

30. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cbarry View Post
    ask around cant remember who posted it on tinychat, i dont really like giving out personal details. unlike lisa. i may be a jerk but im 10x nicer than lisa. shes a real deal asshole.
    excuse you?

Aren't you one of the "real deal assholes" handing around my phone number?

Piece of shit retard jerkoff

Thread Information