3 50.00%
  • no

2 33.33%
  • Automatically parse links in text

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is this the end for rubynet? 
    I kind of stopped caring when dp left, I mean I like cag and all but I can talk to her on steam and everything else seems to be marco posting inane horseshit and the occasional plug drugs rant. I know it had spurts of activity in the last few weeks, inopia stopped by, etc, but I've been too busy (and frankly burned out on the whole thing) but I still feel a little bad for not jumping in and trying to keep things going. anyway we had a little bit of a resurgence with the fags from lisa's forum showing up but that never lasts and they (finally) left I'm thinking maybe this time it's really over

2. Collapse Details

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
    maks, Caggles

jesus cag I just made the thread 2 seconds ago, you're a trooper I'll give you that

3. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Too busy supervising my new puppy to post anymore. Cant have her taking a massive,smelly shit on the carpet.

4. Collapse Details

On the one hand I've been here a long fucking time and I really did like some of the people on the other hand maybe I'm better off without it this place does seem to bring out the worst in me, what sucks the most is I have like 10 years of in-jokes that nobody else anywhere will ever get unless I explain them and a joke is never funny if you have to explain it not that they were very funny to begin with of course

5. Collapse Details

post a picture of your dog

6. Collapse Details

also you're usually p cute but that picture with the horse you don't look so great, whatever it is you did with your makeup that day don't do it again (or maybe it's the lighting idk)

7. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Lmao thanks and noted http://imgur.com/a/teHYt here is the pup. Shes a dobie x border collie

8. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    a monster of a dog for 4 months old. Almost 40 lbs

9. Collapse Details

dude that dog is fucking adorable why does jon's house look like he's still in the process of moving in there's no furniture and boxes everywhere

10. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    cleared most of it to make room for the puppy. We got a futon and a table but since we live in an apartment and have a wild puppy theres no need for anything. Not until we buy a house which will be soon

11. Collapse Details

YTMNSFW Never Dies

12. Collapse Details

jesus christ you got a gigantic dog and you don't even have a yard

13. Collapse Details

cag the only way to stop a puppy from destroying everything is to tire it out, you don't have a yard and that dog is too big to run around in an apartment, you're going to have a lot of trouble training him

14. Collapse Details

holy shit dirty harry voted in my poll I didn't know he still lurked

15. Collapse Details

how bad has this place gotten if I'm psyched to see fucking dirty harry

16. Collapse Details

maybe fagloot guy will stop in

17. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    I have her on a schedule. I crate trained the pup on day 1 so that she can sleep in it while not being supervised. She gets 3 meals a day, I devided her super expensive dog food into appropriate portions, after she eats she's taken outside to shit. Ive been waking up at 5 every morning to take the smelly mutt oustide after shes had her breakfast. So far this has been working great and when she needs to go. When she needs to go, she's very good about letting me know by scratching at the door. Shes a smart little whipper snapper.

18. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Also there is a ton of grass outside for her to get her exercise but I do realize shes a monster dog so i asked jon if we could get a bigger place, most likely renting a town house in august

19. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    With a yard!!

20. Collapse Details

I'm not even talking about toilet training, puppies need to get so much activity that they come home and pass right the fuck out, especially if they're crated for the better part of the day. otherwise they'll use all the energy in destructive ways first chance they get

21. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    I'm not even talking about toilet training, puppies need to get so much activity that they come home and pass right the fuck out, especially if they're crated for the better part of the day. otherwise they'll use all the energy in destructive ways first chance they get
    Those 3 walks she gets each day in the shitty Texas jungle weather wear her down pretty good. When she gets bigger and stronger and the weather cools down i can start taking her on hikes. I want to find a spot with gophers and see if she can catch one

22. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

...loading Outlook and Windows Server all day. u big faggot.

23. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Im starting to wonder if Marco is bipolar

24. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

... not wondering that cag is a cali faggot for beasteality.

25. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    I think you're just jealous that jon and i have a love child. ^_^

26. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    We plan to never have kids this dog is basically our baby

27. Collapse Details

welp ruby dropped the ball on this forum and made loser decisions led by god damn pathetic losers

Cag is not cool

Plug drugs is actually a way better poster than you maks, in spite of your crack habit and lack of brushing your teeth.

The literally one good thing about brokedick mountain is that it's one place on the fucking internet that that repulsive unwanted god damn loser cody can't fucking stalk me in. *PUKE*
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 07-11-2015 at 08:07 PM.

28. Collapse Details

And ruby you might have an IQ that is a standard deviation or 2 above genius (yeah you aren't the fucking only one and some) but your social and emotional retardation... Your fucking tard ass couldn't sniff out or know what is fucking toxic to you if it were shitting right in your ear which it god damn well does.

Up yours, I love you ruby but you dumb fuck for following fucktard losers and not actually using your IQ to figure shit out for yourself and trust that over some retarded fucking loser on the internet. Also stop paying people, ANYONE, to be your fucking friend, you yourself are ok ruby but not so much when you surround yourself with ass wipe fucking losers who might suck up your fucking ass but have not one motive or intention that is actually in any way shape or form in your benefit and you are so god damn easily led astray and lack discernment so utterly that as IF you would ever have any god damn clue who is actually a toxic person for you and who is not you retarded fucktard genius. Meanwhile I know almost straight away.

anyway go to hell ruby for dropping the ball on the forum you not only pay for but pay other losers to be your friend on it. And don't blame anyone else, I fucking well told you and you told me and I was right and you were wrong.

fuck all you in the head with a stick, you are fuck ups
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 07-11-2015 at 08:27 PM.

29. Collapse Details

Oh and I haven't decided yet which of my forums (this or SM) is better yet, I'm weighing it up, and the fact that cody can't post at brokedick is a huge fucking selling point to me.

although I can't actually fix the forum unless ruby picks up the fucking ball but frankly I'd probably still rather post somewhere without that god damn fucking loser after my every post.

30. Collapse Details

It would have easily been SM as the better forum by a LONG shot IF half the fucking losers from here hadn't tried to follow me there but see now it's a toss up because at least one of those fucking losers (the most unwelcomed by me anyway but also the most buttfucked loser obsessed) can't post here.

Now what is weighing against that is the fact I have what is actually a few fucking cool people (don't worry, most of you don't know what a cool person is) at SM I like hanging out with, yep a few fucking losers (but here certainly has fucking losers) but actually a few cool, smart and funny poasters that are actually decent people... And here well sorry, but the decent ones are not here to contonue to roll around with the bottom of the barrel douchebaggery loserdom that you have sided with here ruby and guess who's fault that is? YOURS for time and time again chosing god damn wanton losers over decent human beings.

fuck you ruby, you're a grown man, fucking well grow up and act like a man, no excuses, no autism is not an excuse, you have the intelligence so fucking well use it instead of using dumb as dog shit losers' takes on anything that have just stabbed you in the back anyway and worked out HOW exactly for you? Huh?

and don't worry, I've just been telling off one of the admin at SM too
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 07-11-2015 at 08:44 PM.

Thread Information