Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    No you do not

You've claimed that about every single mental problem everyone has ever said here and you do not have them all. The one I will believe is that you're a sociopath but you don't actually fit any of the others you have claimed.
    cag is the sociopath she tortured small animals i never did that.

2. Collapse Details

Every time I've ever seen anyone say "I have autism" or "I have PTSD" or "I have borderline (which can stem from PTSD" or "I have bipolar" I see you run up to them and start trying to tell them that you have that too. It's a weird thing to fucking do.

And what in the world do YOU think you have PTSD about? Spill it if you have something.

3. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    cody's friend

4. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    really adorable to see cody trying to force and bond and recounting his boring life story.

5. Collapse Details

Every time I've ever seen anyone say "I have autism" or "I have PTSD" or "I have borderline (which can stem from PTSD" or "I have bipolar" I see you run up to them and start trying to tell them that you have that too. It's a weird thing to fucking do.

And what in the world do YOU think you have PTSD about? Spill it if you have something.
    I was ambushed, beaten, and stabbed nearly to death when i was 25. I had a deflated lung and spent over a week in the hospital.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KKKody View Post
    cag is the sociopath she tortured small animals i never did that.
    yes cag is all kinds of fucktarded up. Psychopath, sociopath probably fit the bill.

I tell you what I'm a bit uncomfortable about, cag has posted for as long as I've known her about how she wants to get raped... A really drunk guy comes into the strip bar with lots of money, she takes him out back alone to try and get as much money off him as possible, she sits on his dick and then runs goes gets a rape kit, has him arrested and threatens to sue the bar so they send her money (lol)then brags about it in really fucking awkward ways. Finally she accomplished her dream.

Now I'm not really sure who the "victim" is in all that. They are all scum anyway.
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 07-18-2014 at 03:47 AM.

7. Collapse Details

I was ambushed, beaten, and stabbed nearly to death when i was 25. I had a deflated lung and spent over a week in the hospital.
    How did that happen? Did you know them?

8. Collapse Details

I also fell 25 feet off a train bridge about 3 miles from the neared road and had to walk out of the woods bleeding profusely with my shattered left radius sticking out of my arm and bleeding profusely, when i finally got to the road I tried to flag down cars, but nobody would stop. i finally woke up in an ambulance and they were trying to fit an oxygen mask on my face, i thought they were trying to kill me, i was in shock and i fought them with one arm and blood was flying all over the back of the ambulance and they strapped me down and shot me up against my will with something that knocked me out.

9. Collapse Details

yes cag is all kinds of fucktarded up. Psychopath, sociopath probably fit the bill.

I tell you what I'm a bit uncomfortable about, cag has posted for as long as I've known her about how she wants to get raped... A really drunk guy comes into the strip bar with lots of money, she takes him out back alone to try and get as much money off him as possible, she sits on his dick and then runs goes gets a rape kit, has him arrested and threatens to sue the bar so they send her money (lol)then brags about it in really fucking awkward ways. Finally she accomplished her dream.

Now I'm not really sure who the "victim" is in all that. They are all scum anyway.
    I agree I think she set the dude up also.

10. Collapse Details

How did that happen? Did you know them?
    No, i was coming out of the liquor store on sky parkway across from the azure village apartments where I used to live. I was not wearing any gang related colors but these guys were all either crips or sorenos, they all had on blue and white. they took my bottle, i got beaten and stabbed almost to death over 10 dollars worth of E&J brandy.

11. Collapse Details

I've never had a major broken bone, just lots of little ones, like my nose 3 times, you know I used to have this little ski jump nose not this crooked off center business in the middle of my face lol

Fingers, toes and a rib

Torn tendons from circus injuries

A few scars from cuts

Never a full broken limb, that would be scary.

12. Collapse Details

I've never had a major broken bone, just lots of little ones, like my nose 3 times, you know I used to have this little ski jump nose not this crooked off center business in the middle of my face lol

Fingers, toes and a rib

Torn tendons from circus injuries

A few scars from cuts

Never a full broken limb, that would be scary.
    yeah it really is, and it ruined my life, i was all set to go into the USMC before I fell. I was actually running the ties on the railroad tracks as training to pass my PT test to get in. I was going to go career.

13. Collapse Details

Youre right about the autism test though, i took that fucker 4 times to get the score i finally posted here.

14. Collapse Details

No, i was coming out of the liquor store on sky parkway across from the azure village apartments where I used to live. I was not wearing any gang related colors but these guys were all either crips or sorenos, they all had on blue and white. they took my bottle, i got beaten and stabbed almost to death over 10 dollars worth of E&J brandy.
    That sux.

Never been stabbed. Had a knife held up to me two guys with stockings on their heads and all my money and pot taken, then he started trying to walk me into my bedroom but I got to the bedroom door and wouldn't go any further, I just wouldn't back any further into the room so I leant into the knife, reached past him and turned on the light looked him in the eyes (through the stocking in his head) and just said "what are you doing?" Because the other guy had already taken my money and pot and had run away) and he looked kind of shocked then he just backed out and ran away.

And I had a loaded gun shotgun to me head once because my first fiancé was a total psycho and wanted me to watch him shoot himself but I kept running to the corner so he couldn't jump in front of me then I felt the creeps run down my spine and turned around and he was pointing it right at my head so I walked out of the corner and walked to the bathroom and locked myself in it until his parents came home because we were out at the farm.

Both of those situations were like nearly stepping on a snake... Really precarious like it makes me think of when I was a kid and walking through the bush track to school (in the olden days) and there was a brown snake across the track and I didn't see it and nearly stood on it and it shot up really quick to strike but stopped inches from my ankle and I just froze then had to really, really slowly back out of striking range, I mean REALLY SLOWLY before I could run away, or being bailed up by a pack of dogs in the bush and having to maneuver out of it somehow without setting the dogs off, which I managed somehow.

15. Collapse Details

That sux.

Never been stabbed. Had a knife held up to me two guys with stockings on their heads and all my money and pot taken, then he started trying to walk me into my bedroom but I got to the bedroom door and wouldn't go any further, I just wouldn't back any further into the room so I leant into the knife, reached past him and turned on the light looked him in the eyes (through the stocking in his head) and just said "what are you doing?" Because the other guy had already taken my money and pot and had run away) and he looked kind of shocked then he just backed out and ran away.

And I had a loaded gun shotgun to me head once because my first fiancé was a total psycho and wanted me to watch him shoot himself but I kept running to the corner so he couldn't jump in front of me then I felt the creeps run down my spine and turned around and he was pointing it right at my head so I walked out of the corner and walked to the bathroom and locked myself in it until his parents came home because we were out at the farm.

Both of those situations were like nearly stepping on a snake... Really precarious like it makes me think of when I was a kid and walking through the bush track to school (in the olden days) and there was a brown snake across the track and I didn't see it and nearly stood on it and it shot up really quick to strike but stopped inches from my ankle and I just froze then had to really, really slowly back out of striking range, I mean REALLY SLOWLY before I could run away, or being bailed up by a pack of dogs in the bush and having to maneuver out of it somehow without setting the dogs off, which I managed somehow.
    The scar across my nose you might have noticed in a couple of my pics is from a doberman dog that tried to tear my face off when i was 3. my dad shot it, later, he had brought it home to train as a guard dog after we were robbed.

16. Collapse Details

But like I was NOT going to back any further into the room, there was no light in there and whatever he thought he was trying to back me into my bedroom for could not have ended well, he had a stocking on his head and brandishing a dirty big knife, there was a baseball bat near the door in my room and I considered going for that when I went for the light because I thought if he could see what he was doing he might think twice and just run away but it was too precarious for me to go for the bat, one wrong move and it would have ended very badly. I already had to lean into the knife to reach past him for the light. I just couldn't go for both, there was a split second and I had to chose to go for the light or the bat but I was NOT going any further into my bedroom. What a cunt. I found out who it was and had them bashed.... Buy a huge Maori chick with huge muscly arms lol, she was awesome, she loved me for some reason and it turned out she used to go to school with the guys who did it and was a couple of years older than them and used to put one of them in the bin and sit on the lid in school. And I mean she had HUGE muscly arms, like bigger than most guys. So between her and the old bikie guy I got my pot off well she bashed him so sucked into them.
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 07-18-2014 at 04:24 AM.

17. Collapse Details

After knowing you all this time, and hearing your stories, i'm starting to believe that most aussie men are seriously sexually perverted misogynists.

18. Collapse Details

After knowing you all this time, and hearing your stories, i'm starting to believe that most aussie men are seriously sexually perverted misogynists.
    No I have a sign on the back of my head that attracts them, more like a target really

19. Collapse Details

if they are smart enough they know not to fuck with me

not all are smart enough and I have times where I just seem to find myself in shit

20. Collapse Details

i had a crazy girlfriend try to stab me with a 10" cook's knife once. she got put into walter reed for that. we worked together at little caesars pizza when i was like 20 and had a fight and she went full retard in front of everyone, its pretty funny looking back since nobody got hurt

21. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    Real cute to see two reject freaks bonding and having a moment together

22. Collapse Details

Real cute to see three reject freaks bonding and having a moment together

23. Collapse Details

You don't have any moments

24. Collapse Details

lisa... =]

25. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    its actually kind of cute watcching you and cody sharing your white trash stories.. its like you two were meant to be

26. Collapse Details

Is this you two trying to have a moment?

Because I'm not feeling it.

27. Collapse Details

Is this you two trying to have a moment?

Because I'm not feeling it.
    cag thinks were white trash and she fucks mexican laborers for dollar bills.

28. Collapse Details

She can go torture some kittens

29. Collapse Details

such a horrible excuse for a jewman being

30. Collapse Details

Cag you better not be fucking spics or harming kittens you freaky bitch

Thread Information