1. Collapse Details
    why am I so high off one hit of weed? 
    steveyos
    king steveyos
    Exclamation
    normally I have to smoke several bowls and vape several trenches am I this high now because I have the flu? maybe it's mixing with the medicines I've been taking? I wish I could get this high every time last night I thought I might of had a heart rate of a million but thankfully I'm me so I'm always mentally aware and I'm like I'm just high let me check my heart rate w/ my phone because I couldn't tell with my hand it kept changing and I wasn't sure what ones were real so with my phone, 70 lol, but man if I was dumb that shit woulda made me panic my chest felt tight but I knew it was all bullshit, right now it's kinda happening but barely but last night I smoked a whole bowl and so intense I woulda panicked into an heart attack if I were mentally retarded say like a lizard or ruby OH OH

OH I WAS ALSO GONNA SAY MAYBE IT'S JUST AWESOME WEED? my caretaker like just started growing but they had help so

2. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I'm getting subway today, sweet onion chicken teriyaki honey oat bread toasted sweet onion sauce cum all the vegetables except the gross ones olive tomato cucumber but all the other stuff spinach all every choice on the table provolone cheese and that's it, I'd get a yoohoo too but I always inhale the entire bottle I need to buy that by the gallon to even taste it

3. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    did you say over between all and the? ;]

4. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    omg bailey jay sauce on your vegetables it would mix so perf with the sweet onion sauce

5. Collapse Details

maybe it's the end

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    normally I have to smoke several bowls and vape several trenches am I this high now because I have the flu? maybe it's mixing with the medicines I've been taking? I wish I could get this high every time last night I thought I might of had a heart rate of a million but thankfully I'm me so I'm always mentally aware and I'm like I'm just high let me check my heart rate w/ my phone because I couldn't tell with my hand it kept changing and I wasn't sure what ones were real so with my phone, 70 lol, but man if I was dumb that shit woulda made me panic my chest felt tight but I knew it was all bullshit, right now it's kinda happening but barely but last night I smoked a whole bowl and so intense I woulda panicked into an heart attack if I were mentally retarded say like a lizard or ruby OH OH

OH I WAS ALSO GONNA SAY MAYBE IT'S JUST AWESOME WEED? my caretaker like just started growing but they had help so
    maybe its because youre a fucking burnout and weed is going to do whatever the fuck it feels like to you

7. Collapse Details

lkn..;k;lklklkl;lkIIOOIOIoi

8. Collapse Details

www.whatthefuck.com
    king steveyos
    um maybe you are trading a indica for a sativa?

9. Collapse Details

www.whatthefuck.com
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by www.whatthefuck.com View Post
    um maybe you are trading a indica for a sativa?
    also talk to me not plgbutts because i grow under 200 wats of hps with 100 watts of MH filler spectrum...

10. Collapse Details

quit saying shit like that on the internet you fucking dumbass

11. Collapse Details

Be grateful this forum is completely unnavigable and chocked full to the brim with bullshit and nonsense, so even when it does catch someone's eye, they get so confused and defensive that they usually just leave right away and try to block it all out

12. Collapse Details

Just picked up two kilos from my cuban connection
    Guys, I'm eating junkfood and watching rubbish, ya better come out and stop me!

13. Collapse Details

I love to buttfuck the emotionally sensitive gayboy children of bearded southerners when they obtain their post secondary education by watching cops and law and order

14. Collapse Details

www.whatthefuck.com
    king steveyos
    yeah well its even better when im getting high from it and you sir are a retard if you think for 1 second 'murican dea thinks a personal use grow is a lead worthy persuit becaued internutt\aseihbdl
    \

Thread Information