Closed Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    cag I hope your cancer is ok I got a lg stylo 3 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I coulda gotten one of the new $1000 phones but guess what thanks to getting older and learning from life I realized the only thing worth a grand is a titan and thanks to nvidia being a bunch of fags and fucking up their drivers that's not even realy worth it ya know, so anyway I'm saying I ain't proud I got this dumb phone but I'm proud I got a dumb phone for 800 dollars cheaper than the exact same phone with a different case, cause that's what they all fucking are no matter the price, because you're all stupid and I have to somehow get my own company going while you are all fine with the garbage water these current companies make you drink ya know

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    just kidding about the cancer being ok I mentioned your cancer then immediately went on about phones in case you didn't notice it's not like I stopped to show sincereity

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    im going to start a cum rag company cause a lot of niqqrs are setting around JO like me

4. Collapse Details

Sandra
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I coulda gotten one of the new $1000 phones but guess what thanks to getting older and learning from life I realized the only thing worth a grand is a titan and thanks to nvidia being a bunch of fags and fucking up their drivers that's not even realy worth it ya know, so anyway I'm saying I ain't proud I got this dumb phone but I'm proud I got a dumb phone for 800 dollars cheaper than the exact same phone with a different case, cause that's what they all fucking are no matter the price, because you're all stupid and I have to somehow get my own company going while you are all fine with the garbage water these current companies make you drink ya know
    Stop posting here.

Thread Information