1. Collapse Details
    boys of rubynet lisa's got vs boys of rubynet I got 
    cagordon
    king steveyos
    Question
    lisa: keeper of the garbage pail kids

me: well it's the best this forum has to offer, it's not like ya know but whatever the point is the worst boys like lisa the best boys like me

let's see her get outta this one lol, go on and tell us how pluggy and rooty are so great and/or how you've gotten anyone else ;] - General Doli *Hitler enters the room to Fucking ASsassinate rootbeer and michael plug drugs.& sclub7inmiami.html>

2. Collapse Details

Ok first of all the reason why you think I "got" more boys than you is because unlike you I don't actually think I "got" anyone, they are just people and free spirits you pathetic fugly dumb fuck but if you really want to say it this way because this is literally the level your dumb ass witless pathetic mind works (not mine) you got marco and that's about it, in fact I even "got" you, not that I want you but I am sure am stuck with some retarded fugly tranny face spazz tard stalking me on the internet for half a decade

3. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    lisa: gordon

me: not gordon

damn

4. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    shut up lisa you've lived with rootbeer I've lived with jon and still do actually lol, how's your life lisaaaaaaa!!!! https://twitter.com/rubycalaber_com

5. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    how is rootbeer your knight in shining armor oh you two broke up immediately because he couldn't stand you and now you're flirting with plug drugs. lol owned

6. Collapse Details

Yeah sorry Deso didn't go for eating out your scabby cunt and would rather play with me.

7. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    GORDON

8. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    lol post your chat logs with deso oh wait you can't copy and paste from a brain to a computer damn, can't go from imaginary to reality with ctrl c ctrl v, and what's sadder is I am w/ my man in real life and you are just so insane tha tyou're fine with being with your man over the internet and your man is not your man and does not like you or really acknowledge your existance but w/ eI mean I'm just upset that you got deso and I don't it's ttotally true and stuff

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cagordon View Post
    how is rootbeer your knight in shining armor oh you two broke up immediately because he couldn't stand you and now you're flirting with plug drugs. lol owned
    I dumped rootbeer.

And You've cybered plug drugs all overr the forum you retarded desperate skank but yeah I talk to him.

Could you possibly be any more jealous? You get a lot more attention trying to pretend to be me than you do being your retarded pathetic desperate self

10. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    can't even explain to this dumb bitch that I am with my man in the real world having real sex while her dream boat is on the other side of the planet and is not their friend just like teknorat is not their friend oh fuck me harder gordon holy shit lmao

11. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    SHE'S JUST SAYING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER THIS IS SO BORING GORDON https://twitter.com/rubycalaber_com

12. Collapse Details

lol post your chat logs with deso oh wait you can't copy and paste from a brain to a computer damn, can't go from imaginary to reality with ctrl c ctrl v, and what's sadder is I am w/ my man in real life and you are just so insane tha tyou're fine with being with your man over the internet and your man is not your man and does not like you or really acknowledge your existance but w/ eI mean I'm just upset that you got deso and I don't it's ttotally true and stuff
    Nah, we all saw you begging for deso to eat out your scabby cunt and being rejected and you were right there before when Deso asked me to go on skype and hence you are spazzing much. Seethe it up, I'm just better than you in every possible way.

13. Collapse Details

Lol mine and Deso's chat log is all lovey dovey and cyber fucky

I <3 Deso

14. Collapse Details

I get to see all their dicks while you just finger your bum for attention

15. Collapse Details

i'd make the love with Deso and I'd get to be the man XD

16. Collapse Details

i'm pretty dykey and I certainly don't want you either

So you can't just really blame the fags to my hag for not wanting you, you'd have to be missing a chunk between the ears.... between some weird ears.

17. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    lisa's imagination probably made those posts but I am not sure since I don't read her posts

18. Collapse Details

i had to tell Rosey on facebook about you making a fake me facebook account with pics of my bum, he said, "Everyone either wants Lisa's ass or to be Lisa's ass". You seem to be both.

19. Collapse Details

lisa's imagination probably made those posts but I am not sure since I don't read her posts
    You need psychological help. No joke.

20. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    gordon

21. Collapse Details

Refer to my previous post

22. Collapse Details

Also you might like to recall that Doli never wanted you, he repeatedly rejected you and his last posts here were literally posting vomit smileys at you

He was just not that into you sorry, don't know how you could possibly misread someone posting vomit at you as being into you

23. Collapse Details

cagordon
    king steveyos
    fat dumb dumb

Thread Information