1. Collapse Details
    LONNIE I bought the entire everything of that edjing app but listen 
    I got it thorugh teh amazong appstore, it's probably 5 years out of date becaues literally anybody still using amazon any of its stuff is a retard, but, I didn't realize the amazon apstore was so fucked because there's amazong tablets and wow thsoe people are FUCKING OUT OF DATE wow, how is amazon in business

anyway listen, long story short I used the amazon app store because I bought 10 dollars worth of amazon coins because they hav ea system where you get coins for buying things on top fo coins so you get free shit p easy but I didn't realize how seriously outdated everthing is

ok it's not like the dj app is fucked it's just idk if it's out ofdate or not the android version says 4.x.x. this one's 1.x.x. buyt it's edjing for AMAZONG not for ANDROID so I'm ntosure if they update it differently, I'mt rying to contact the developers I'lllet you know

anyway what I"mg etting at here is I'm going to that mp3 site josh linked on fjs and downloading songs and follow my g+ I share them all there and when I can share directly through tapatalk too I"ll do that but fo rnow these are mostly for you to take and chop and screw further to fully mix them into something people can listen to it's more like a strip of negatives waiting to be developed into their own whatevers the picture frame, and thtne, fucuk ithis

2. Collapse Details

just keep up with me on twitter, and witness the next kanye, and you can be my sruncho

3. Collapse Details

scruncho

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    I got it thorugh teh amazong appstore, it's probably 5 years out of date becaues literally anybody still using amazon any of its stuff is a retard, but, I didn't realize the amazon apstore was so fucked because there's amazong tablets and wow thsoe people are FUCKING OUT OF DATE wow, how is amazon in business

anyway listen, long story short I used the amazon app store because I bought 10 dollars worth of amazon coins because they hav ea system where you get coins for buying things on top fo coins so you get free shit p easy but I didn't realize how seriously outdated everthing is

ok it's not like the dj app is fucked it's just idk if it's out ofdate or not the android version says 4.x.x. this one's 1.x.x. buyt it's edjing for AMAZONG not for ANDROID so I'm ntosure if they update it differently, I'mt rying to contact the developers I'lllet you know

anyway what I"mg etting at here is I'm going to that mp3 site josh linked on fjs and downloading songs and follow my g+ I share them all there and when I can share directly through tapatalk too I"ll do that but fo rnow these are mostly for you to take and chop and screw further to fully mix them into something people can listen to it's more like a strip of negatives waiting to be developed into their own whatevers the picture frame, and thtne, fucuk ithis
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

6. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Yay dp is helping

7. Collapse Details

Thread Information