Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    fjs radio - want to be a part of fjs radio? 
    steveyos
    king steveyos
    so the only bad thing about tapatalk is the post button is at the top right so I clicked the x and closed the window lol I wrote a long thing about this and now it's gone and fuck the world anyway do you want to be a part of fjs radio I'm busy on wednesdays on thursdays it's a maybe but any other day I'm usually free but it also depends on if I can get internet basically and I want to use my headset that's at my cousin's so let me konw ahead of time so I can get that and

2. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I have access to google hangouts on every device, I"m willing to use anything else but remember my only access to windows is at my cousin's and it's rare I'll be able to fjs radio there and my best device is a faggot hisense chromebook then I have a bunch of shitty android devices the two biggest are 7" so my best bet is google hangouts on my chromebook anything else might be a problem but we'll make ti work I"m sure I"m just saying get google hangouts faggot

3. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    this is a very serious thread I want to serously get this going now and my original post was very seriou snad typed out and Im so fucking mad and I dont' hate tapatalk though it's not their fault also after the inital thread the post button goes to the bottomm right of the window not the top right so they'll fix it I"m telling them now to fix it and they listen

4. Collapse Details

No, thanks

It seems good idea, it would be your replacement your posting to podcast.

5. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    i would listen if it wasn't a bunch of technobabble

6. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    elz don't worry fjs will have plenty of text sections for you to be a part of

7. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    cag you have no fucking idea I hate everythig I don't want anything to do with anything that exists I want to make up my whole entire universe I don't want real products involved I want everything made up I want everything to be pretend for example I want you to play a pretty lady

8. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    lnmao

9. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    this sounds like a great idea, stevey,. i think you will get alot of fans and you can have a site where you hae all the podcasts listed (like a blog) and you can put advertising there and make some money i hope you give hints on tapatalk and perkt.v and all that because you rock

10. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    monde you're trying very hard to troll me right now which is why this is the perfect time for us to do this I want to do it w/ you first I wanna do this very legitly and have per-interviews and blah blah please add me on google fjs.stevey@gmail.com

11. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    cag you're going to be a part of this too what are you interested in do you want to b eintereviewd do you want to do the weather or the news do you want to comedy it's up to you or doyou want me to just tie your chain to whatever post you're needed at

12. Collapse Details

sign me up

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    and m0nde, wtf is he doing there rofl

13. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    sorry my shedule is pretty full with my weekly fjs podcast you told us all to make a year ago
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

14. Collapse Details

i'm on board anything you need just tell me becaUSE I know you're serioius and dedicated and will follow through on this like you do everything else and it's worth supporting you in every way possible

15. Collapse Details

btw, i gave thi s thread 5 gold boxes to get exposure hope that helps

16. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    fjs.stevey@gmail.com add me monde add me while you're being classic monde we gotta do this now

17. Collapse Details

i wanna join

18. Collapse Details

i have the... heh... experience... ;^}

19. Collapse Details

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
    king steveyos
    i want to be a part of the radio station, but more interesting is if stevey u did like a twitch.tv stream of what its like to live in a vsan tbh id find that pretty interesting

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ms karen View Post
    i want to be a part of the radio station, but more interesting is if stevey u did like a twitch.tv stream of what its like to live in a vsan tbh id find that pretty interesting
    yeah, forget podacasting, do a video podcast using twitch or youtube's streaming thing

21. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    1. deso you're hired

2. if you guys wanted to buy me a unlimited mobile data hotspot or a phone with a unlimited data plan as long as it wasn't a shit phone that couldn't handle it sure I'd let you guys get your lizard jollies as you watch someone with a completely false sense of reality in your minds as you cackle evilly and I try not to laugh at how sad your lives are while I'm exercising and eating healthy and being out and about etc etc hopefully I can get reception from arcadia forest I can set up at one of the many nice lakes and trails and make it like super gay I could even have a easel and canvas and occasionally I"ll get up to paint but intead of painting I'll just put on a painter french hat uhh baggett and pick up the brush and the weird thing they put paints on make a joke about fanfare then put it all back and walk away from it I would really like sid to be my glenn humplick just have him in a small window in the corner and I'll let him lulz at my misery for hours on end then just randomly drop in an actaul piece of reality real world stuff not gimmicks about his life make him sad and shut him up a bit so he doesn't ruin the show by overdoing it I don't wanna record it and upload later it'd be much more motivating to counter troll you guys in real time I wouldn't be as entertaining or as entertained not doing it live I GOTTA DO IT LIVE

22. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    man I'm very mad and stupid and fat

23. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    and I have no intention on bettering myself, I just plan on leaching off the gvrmnt forever! spork alert spork alaert caps lock not working alert gogle needs to all die every last google employee deserves to die alert

24. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I still can't get over the switching of caps lock for the windows key but no caps lock where the windows key was, bless your heart google

25. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    also I want a learner bot at fjs and a real legit one not poopalew I want it to fully be as good or better than bonzai buddy please let me know if ya'll know of where to get one money isn't an issue but the best forum software is free as is with most things so ya know

26. Collapse Details

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
    king steveyos
    find a prepay unlimited data phone and if you broadcast like twice a week ill pay for it

27. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    just order a freedompop wifi hotspot in your name and send me it

28. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    1. deso you're hired

2. if you guys wanted to buy me a unlimited mobile data hotspot or a phone with a unlimited data plan as long as it wasn't a shit phone that couldn't handle it sure I'd let you guys get your lizard jollies as you watch someone with a completely false sense of reality in your minds as you cackle evilly and I try not to laugh at how sad your lives are while I'm exercising and eating healthy and being out and about etc etc hopefully I can get reception from arcadia forest I can set up at one of the many nice lakes and trails and make it like super gay I could even have a easel and canvas and occasionally I"ll get up to paint but intead of painting I'll just put on a painter french hat uhh baggett and pick up the brush and the weird thing they put paints on make a joke about fanfare then put it all back and walk away from it I would really like sid to be my glenn humplick just have him in a small window in the corner and I'll let him lulz at my misery for hours on end then just randomly drop in an actaul piece of reality real world stuff not gimmicks about his life make him sad and shut him up a bit so he doesn't ruin the show by overdoing it I don't wanna record it and upload later it'd be much more motivating to counter troll you guys in real time I wouldn't be as entertaining or as entertained not doing it live I GOTTA DO IT LIVE
    As if you dont have 500 phones....

29. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    lol cag thinks you can't buy phones unless they have plans typical lizard

30. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    lol cag thinks you can't buy phones unless they have plans typical lizard
    What I d like you to do is put yourself in peace.

Thread Information