Thread: Yum?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yum? 
    patrolled faggot you're a faggot NortyNippy's Avatar
    Are any of my no-life obsessed trolls Yum? Or are you just sad dregs from RH?

If either are actually Yum there is a certain laugh that Yum often posts and if you're Yum come here and post it then talk to me.

2. Collapse Details

that is all

bye

3. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    You'll find what you are looking for in the City of Garland, Texas

4. Collapse Details

none of us are from RH don't you EVER associate us with that shithole EVER AGAIN

5. Collapse Details

i was just playing this too, ugh fuckin creepy as

6. Collapse Details

i'm figuring things out here...
    both battery and this new person came from the eminem boards
    my guess is there was some dude named "Yum" there and they were in love with him and now they think every male on the internet is possibly this same "Yum" guy

7. Collapse Details

DO THIS RIGHT NOW
    OPEN A NEW TAB OF THIS THREAD
    and try to get the videos to time up so the beat goes from 2/4 to 4/4 .... bricks shall be shat
    i am totally making an industrial remake of this song now for my next project, i already have 3-4 tracks that fuse funk with coldwave
    and no im not letting any of you fuckers hear any of it ever

8. Collapse Details

gotta broken heart? wanna talk about it?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin blownuts View Post
    DO THIS RIGHT NOW
    OPEN A NEW TAB OF THIS THREAD
    and try to get the videos to time up so the beat goes from 2/4 to 4/4 .... bricks shall be shat
    i am totally making an industrial remake of this song now for my next project, i already have 3-4 tracks that fuse funk with coldwave
    and no im not letting any of you fuckers hear any of it ever
    lol.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    i'm figuring things out here...
    both battery and this new person came from the eminem boards
    my guess is there was some dude named "Yum" there and they were in love with him and now they think every male on the internet is possibly this same "Yum" guy
    Basically you are wrong, both of those Battery's are impersonating trolls of my usual screen name, they are in fact no-life losers obsessed with my ass from 'RH' OR as I was sussing out they could be a long time troll of mine from the EMINEM forum who I call 'Yum' for who I actually have a soft spot for. If it is not my Yum nuts troll *lick* then they are in fact drop-kicks from RH, neither of them are Lisa (me) or the original Battery as that is in fact me and this loser is regurgitating some of my posts I made there mixed in with their own retard comments. If it is my Yum he will know what to post to let me know it's him, and short of it being Yum then that is my only interest here, I'm love sick for Jibbles but he chooses losers like that over me so I just want to know if it is Yum so that I can hump his leg and then go and let him suffer
    Last edited by NortyNippy; 04-04-2012 at 05:43 AM.

11. Collapse Details

well since youre here now anyways, stay a while

12. Collapse Details

We could always use a third incarnation of the same whore

13. Collapse Details

half the forum here is in love with you keep posting, just don't bring any fags from RH with you,
    that jibbles guy isn't welcome

14. Collapse Details

Oh yeah, I second that. Jiggles is godawful. That goes for your other boyfriend too, that spic Santos.

15. Collapse Details

I haven't even looked back at RH since after I logged off and got a PM about an "infraction" for saying "Eric" which when I came back to enquire about I was barraged by that snot faced twerp Mud who was screaming "I'M THE QUEEN!" in my topics while sending me multiple "infractions" and this was also compounded by the other sheep minded losers who jumped on that bandwagon sending me multiple "infractions".

I had thought the mods and admins were good there, I usually do not get along with admins as most of them are total fuckheads who need to get a real job instead of reading all my posts, as it turned out with a couple of exceptions some of their 20 or so fucking admins are in fact no-life douchebags.

You already have a couple of my loser fans here impersonating me and as none of them have come forward as my pet Yum then I think I'll be off.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    Oh yeah, I second that. Jiggles is godawful. That goes for your other boyfriend too, that spic Santos.
    lol

I love you

17. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    please make a goodbye thread so this can be official

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

18. Collapse Details

muwhaahahhaha

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NortyNippy View Post
    I haven't even looked back at RH since after I logged off and got a PM about an "infraction" for saying "Eric" which when I came back to enquire about I was barraged by that snot faced twerp Mud who was screaming "I'M THE QUEEN!" in my topics while sending me multiple "infractions" and this was also compounded by the other sheep minded losers who jumped on that bandwagon sending me multiple "infractions".

I had thought the mods and admins were good there, I usually do not get along with admins as most of them are total fuckheads who need to get a real job instead of reading all my posts, as it turned out with a couple of exceptions some of their 20 or so fucking admins are in fact no-life douchebags.

You already have a couple of my loser fans here impersonating me and as none of them have come forward as my pet Yum then I think I'll be off.
    I am the REAL Lisa you phoney hag

20. Collapse Details

that is all

bye
    lol

21. Collapse Details

Show Me Your Personals o0Battery0o's Avatar
    Will the real Lisa please stand up?

ohohohoho

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by o0Battery0o View Post

ohohohoho
    I hate that you took my virginity. I waited for a good guy and got blinded by your incredible acting skills, when I think you secretly hate women because your mom divorced your dad. I hate that you had a above average sized penis that I still think about. I hate that I had an orgasm everytime we had sex. I hate that I was so weak that I lost 18 lbs and was miserable with sleepless nights for so long after you left me. i hate that you were so so cold and tore my naive little heart out and acted like things werent as emotionally deep as they were. I hate that I made up fake guys on facebook to make you jealous. I am happy it worked. I hate that you started to like another girl, I think I drove you to it with this weird facebook competition between us. I hated her and felt bad for her because I knew there was a good chance you would hurt her. it actually comforted me that she resembles me in ways (rebound much?). I watched and stalked many pubic sites that had to deal with you because I am very tech savy. I love that it seems like you cant cut yourself away from talking to me. I love that you told me you were not with that girl anymore. you made her seem like a bitch. I loved seeing you hurt by this. I hated that she could make you feel like that (but remember you acted the same with me sometimes) I love that I finally realized that youre crazy in the head and love playing the victim in relationship issues and you thrive on emotional drama. I hate seeing her pretty face turn from pretty healthy and happy to skinny desperate and stressed with crazy eyes. No woman deserves this, and I wish I could talk to her, but them my stalking ways would be known and I can’t have that. I love that when I look in the mirror I see a incredibly fit body that men would love and girl have jealously over. I love that I have thick long hair and large friendly eyes I love that when masturbate with my slim finger I realize that I am still tight and that the next man I have will pleasure me just fine, especially after I make sure he is the right guy this time. I hate that I still love you and wish you the best when you dont deserve it. I realize that because you are probably crazy that every woman is probably in for some hurting when they come in contact with you. Part of me misses what you were to me before you unveiled yourself. I hope and pray my next guy with be my husband and that his penis is better that yours, just because. I love that I am finally starting to feel normal again and am fine with the fact that I probably still think about you from time to time…

23. Collapse Details

i can assure you, no such non-sense is going to happen to you here, nobody gives a shit about the rules

24. Collapse Details

I'll be your Yum for you

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by o0Battery0o View Post

ohohohoho
    Stop mocking me and give my name back slag

26. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by oOBatteryOo View Post
    I hate that you took my virginity. I waited for a good guy and got blinded by your incredible acting skills, when I think you secretly hate women because your mom divorced your dad. I hate that you had a above average sized penis that I still think about. I hate that I had an orgasm everytime we had sex. I hate that I was so weak that I lost 18 lbs and was miserable with sleepless nights for so long after you left me. i hate that you were so so cold and tore my naive little heart out and acted like things werent as emotionally deep as they were. I hate that I made up fake guys on facebook to make you jealous. I am happy it worked. I hate that you started to like another girl, I think I drove you to it with this weird facebook competition between us. I hated her and felt bad for her because I knew there was a good chance you would hurt her. it actually comforted me that she resembles me in ways (rebound much?). I watched and stalked many pubic sites that had to deal with you because I am very tech savy. I love that it seems like you cant cut yourself away from talking to me. I love that you told me you were not with that girl anymore. you made her seem like a bitch. I loved seeing you hurt by this. I hated that she could make you feel like that (but remember you acted the same with me sometimes) I love that I finally realized that youre crazy in the head and love playing the victim in relationship issues and you thrive on emotional drama. I hate seeing her pretty face turn from pretty healthy and happy to skinny desperate and stressed with crazy eyes. No woman deserves this, and I wish I could talk to her, but them my stalking ways would be known and I can’t have that. I love that when I look in the mirror I see a incredibly fit body that men would love and girl have jealously over. I love that I have thick long hair and large friendly eyes I love that when masturbate with my slim finger I realize that I am still tight and that the next man I have will pleasure me just fine, especially after I make sure he is the right guy this time. I hate that I still love you and wish you the best when you dont deserve it. I realize that because you are probably crazy that every woman is probably in for some hurting when they come in contact with you. Part of me misses what you were to me before you unveiled yourself. I hope and pray my next guy with be my husband and that his penis is better that yours, just because. I love that I am finally starting to feel normal again and am fine with the fact that I probably still think about you from time to time…
    you phoney slag stop impersonating me. I have reported you to the highest level and your downfall will be rapid.

27. Collapse Details

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

28. Collapse Details

O.o

29. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    hate that you took my virginity. I waited for a good guy and got blinded by your incredible acting skills, when I think you secretly hate women because your mom divorced your dad. I hate that you had a above average sized penis that I still think about. I hate that I had an orgasm everytime we had sex. I hate that I was so weak that I lost 18 lbs and was miserable with sleepless nights for so long after you left me. i hate that you were so so cold and tore my naive little heart out and acted like things werent as emotionally deep as they were. I hate that I made up fake guys on facebook to make you jealous. I am happy it worked. I hate that you started to like another girl, I think I drove you to it with this weird facebook competition between us. I hated her and felt bad for her because I knew there was a good chance you would hurt her. it actually comforted me that she resembles me in ways (rebound much?). I watched and stalked many pubic sites that had to deal with you because I am very tech savy. I love that it seems like you cant cut yourself away from talking to me. I love that you told me you were not with that girl anymore. you made her seem like a bitch. I loved seeing you hurt by this. I hated that she could make you feel like that (but remember you acted the same with me sometimes) I love that I finally realized that youre crazy in the head and love playing the victim in relationship issues and you thrive on emotional drama. I hate seeing her pretty face turn from pretty healthy and happy to skinny desperate and stressed with crazy eyes. No woman deserves this, and I wish I could talk to her, but them my stalking ways would be known and I can’t have that. I love that when I look in the mirror I see a incredibly fit body that men would love and girl have jealously over. I love that I have thick long hair and large friendly eyes I love that when masturbate with my slim finger I realize that I am still tight and that the next man I have will pleasure me just fine, especially after I make sure he is the right guy this time. I hate that I still love you and wish you the best when you dont deserve it. I realize that because you are probably crazy that every woman is probably in for some hurting when they come in contact with you. Part of me misses what you were to me before you unveiled yourself. I hope and pray my next guy with be my husband and that his penis is better that yours, just because. I love that I am finally starting to feel normal again and am fine with the fact that I probably still think about you from time to time…

30. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin blownuts View Post
    i was just playing this too, ugh fuckin creepy as
    good tune

Thread Information