so is some of you may know I have recently purchased a new phone it is a fam sung galaxy s4well if you days ago I was putting some videos on to my phoneI put a couple of videos on my phone and then stopped transferring files completelytoday I went to look in my video player at the video that I had put into my phonewhat I found waiting for me we're not just the two files that I had put on my phone but also video file that I did not put on to my phone and you'll never guess what video this was it was the room starring: Tommy wishow

well needless to say this creeped me out beyond all creeping out. I have been making fun of this movie for years and I have been watching it for years but truth be told I have only actually finished it twice and now the movie has transferred it Ralph on to my brand new phone and I have no idea how this happened. Frankly it is really creeping me out. I am making this post from my phone and to be honest I am a little bit scared I am Not sure if it will even go through but I'm going to attempt to submit it anyways.it's important to remind you that this is literally the worst film ever put on film. and now my phone must suffer through the wrath of the room and so must die. This may be the last you'll hear from me Ruby Niners goodnight and goodluck