1. Collapse Details
    RIP Tina Turner 1939-20?? 

Taken too soon. We will forever remember your music. Thank you.
    .... RIP Tina Turner 1939 - 20?? ....

Here are a few samples off her album 'Best'...

WE DONT NEED ANOTHER HERO

PRIVATE DANCER

WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT
    Last edited by Desolation; 08-11-2016 at 10:17 PM.

2. Collapse Details

It's a travesty the way she treated Ike

3. Collapse Details

Please lets not bring politics and drama into this candlelight vigil. This is for Tina in about 1-8 years time.

4. Collapse Details

I cannot in good conscience celebrate the life of a woman who treated her husband like that

5. Collapse Details

Please don't make threads about Celebrities, it's pathetic to create threads like that, you should to mind about poor and unknown people who weren't known as celebrities have died without compassion.

6. Collapse Details

If Tina dies tomorrow you can bet deso's door is going to be the first one bashed in by feds

7. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    cant wait

8. Collapse Details

RIP

9. Collapse Details

Make one for charlie sheen

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Desolation View Post
    Please lets not bring politics and drama into this candlelight vigil. This is for Tina in about 1-8 years time.
    underestimate

11. Collapse Details

News of singer Tina Turner’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the October 2018 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the singer best known for hit songs like We Don't Need Another Hero, Missing You or What's Love Got to Do with It is alive and well.

UPDATE 15/10/2018 : This story seems to be false. (read more)

Tina Turner death hoax spreads on Facebook

Rumors of the singer’s alleged demise gained traction on Saturday after a ‘R.I.P. Tina Turner’ Facebook page attracted nearly one million of ‘likes’. Those who read the ‘About’ page were given a believable account of the American singer’s passing:

“At about 11 a.m. ET on Saturday (October 13, 2018), our beloved singer Tina Turner passed away. Tina Turner was born on November 26, 1939 in Nutbush. She will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.”

Hundreds of fans immediately started writing their messages of condolence on the Facebook page, expressing their sadness that the talented 78-year-old singer and dancer was dead. And as usual, Twittersphere was frenzied over the death hoax.

Where as some trusting fans believed the post, others were immediately skeptical of the report, perhaps learning their lesson from the huge amount of fake death reports emerging about celebrities over recent months. Some pointed out that the news had not been carried on any major American network, indicating that it was a fake report, as the death of a singer of Tina Turner's stature would be major news across networks.

A recent poll conducted for the Celebrity Post shows that a large majority (84%) of respondents think those Tina Turner death rumors are not funny anymore.

Tina Turner Death Hoax Dismissed Since Singer Is ‘Alive And Well’

On Sunday (October 14) the singer's reps officially confirmed that Tina Turner is not dead. “She joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. She's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

Some fans have expressed anger at the fake report saying it was reckless, distressing and hurtful to fans of the much loved singer. Others say this shows her extreme popularity across the globe.

© 2018 MediaMass All r

12. Collapse Details

Its been solved. Between Nov 1 to 3rd the end of the world will begin. America is going to be destroyed. East coast.. West Coast.. Hawaii... The Rapture is supposedly going to happen before or during the devastation.. Obama is the Antichrist..

I hope this guy is wrong but I dont think he is.. I think its going to happen.. I hope the moderators let me post this.. I gave up conspiracies and Christian peophecies.. I was going to walk away but was led back and this is what I saw.. Just finished the vid

Dont dismiss it.. Please watch it.. At the end of the vid, he said to spread the word..

Im terrified.. I told my mom.. She is in South Korea.. She thinks its all lies.. Dismisses it like most of you will

Hopefully by Nov. 5 you guys will be laughing at me.. Im hoping because Im scared.. Ill be 36 Nov. 8th... Ive got my guns ready. I dont think Im going up in the Rapture...

Thread Information